It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupt U.S. Officials Sold Nuclear Weapons Secrets *Update: NEW Edmonds interview of 1/30*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wow, this story def needs to be bigger. I posted it on a local forum that has alot of users in FL. Hopefully some people will see it and be driven to do more research...most of them will bash me and mention something about a foil hat...

[edit on 1-2-2008 by SilentBob86]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why is this so surprising we armed hitler in ww2 Ford IBM etc. We gave saddam the gas to kill the kurds.Ya the famous Sadaam killed innocent civilians kurdish war. was ordered and supplied by the USA. Clinton sold nucleur blueprints to china.

The government did 9/11 or at the very least has something to allowing it to happen. Vigalante shield on the same morning NORAd standing down and the BBC WTC 7 video with Jane Seymour.Its standing behind her for Gods sake.

Raise some questions to say the least.

Are we really surprised here. The united states is sinking I hope you guys are prepared for the future. I am.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
UPDATE

So, former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds is again proved right. For more than a year Sibel has been predicting that Dennis Hastert will join a lobbying firm involved with Turkey, and now we learn that Hastert is joining Dickstein Shapiro.

In the "Representative Engagements" section of Dickstein's website, we learn that they represented "the government of Turkey in connection with the development and financing by private sponsors of the Baku-Ceyhan oil pipeline and TransCaspian gas pipeline spanning from the Caspian Sea to the Mediterranean."

Dennis Hastert, who is listed in Sibel's "Rogues Gallery," was caught on FBI wiretaps accepting bribes from Turkish criminal elements associated with the Turkish government, as documented in Vanity Fair in 2005 and elsewhere.

The following clip from Kill The Messenger, a documentary about Sibel's case, discusses some of Hastert's involvement as mentioned in Vanity Fair.

In researching the Vanity Fair article, journalist David Rose interviewed various congressional staffers and counter-intelligence officials who are familiar with the case. He reported that there were three separate types of bribes paid to Hastert:
1) "(T)ens of thousands of dollars to be paid to Hastert's campaign funds in small checks."
2) "(T)ens of thousands of dollars in surreptitious payments in exchange for political favors and information."
3) "(A)t least $500,000"

Hastert was lucky that there was literally zero follow-up in the mainstream media to these most serious charges. Hastert did not sue Vanity Fair for libel, instead, Hastert got his spokesman to send Vanity Fair a bizarre Letter to the Editor in response, 6 months later. BradBlog has the letter here, along with Sibel's effective debunking of Hastert's response.

Source

<< 1  2  3   >>

join