It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinkin' outside the box :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
alright, i see everyone has threads on the evolutiontheory and several diffrent theories and stuff but I'm gonna ask something different, how was the thing that big banged come to be, if the big bang theory was true? it had to be made out of SOMETHING atleast, and where did that something come from? and others say that we could be brains trapped in a jar or sumthing but who put those brains in that jar? how were they created? how did theyre bigbang thingy come to bee? by this point you might think im very religious and trying to disprove atheists but actually I'm one myself, and IF, im saying IF god created everything, who created him/her/it/whatever, and how did the one that created god come to be?.. just post all your theories thats outside the box here..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ok then.

During my OOBE this is what I was told.

GOD lives on the other side of the universe. There is a black wall to this universe and there is a star, a circle or hole on this wall. Once you get past that wall or enter the bright star. you see where it all comes from. A long time ago, at the end of the universe, GOD had too much creation energy. He said, "I had too much creation energy, so I had to flush it out, and that's where you all come from."

The two white entities, Angels you would call them said, "The creation energy has it's own mind and it can create anything it wants."

Later, GOD said. "Your creation energy breaks down and you have to come back to recharge and you are sent out back again".

what do I get from all this? God made a mistake. And we are the mistake. but he still loves us.

hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
well how was god created? let me guess.. he created himself/herself/itself/whateverself?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The Big Bang is the expansion of a singularity that existed and thus the universe we see today is formed. Scientist don't know why it happen nor where did the singularity come from, just the process of it. Since the laws of physics didn't apply before this Big Bang, it's kind of hard to know how it got there

You can read here for more information.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cathara
well how was god created? let me guess.. he created himself/herself/itself/whateverself?

he didn't tell me about that, He only explained how he created this universe. But he never mentioned anything about his father. But this place is all white, it has no walls, no floors, nothing of the sort, but large liquid TV screens, white tables and stairs. And GOD is a giant. He appears to be about 100ft tall.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
alright, i got it, you don't know, you don't have to drown me in sarcasm

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Off topic:
OBE (Out-of-Body Experience) are surprisingly common and are no more of an evidence of anything more than a dream is.
'If you look at people who have had at least one OBE in their whole life, the statistices range from 8% in Iceland to over 50% in 'special' groups such as marijuana users.'

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncientVoid
If you look at people who have had at least one OBE in their whole life, the statistices range from 8% in Iceland to over 50% in 'special' groups such as marijuana users.'

Cathara. I was not being sarcastic at all, that was the honest to god truth!
Hello AncientVoid, well..so now you are trying to tell me that OBE's are not real? can you prove to me that what I saw and experieced was not real? I don't think you can. I only had one OBE and this was full out! total vivid control and body on the other side. It was no ordinary event, you'd read my story. I have total faith and understanding of it and I DO NOT smoke marijuana. I was only 14 years old. Yes, I'm in a special group, but not that one.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think that the universe is in an infinte loop. There was no beginning. The stuff that may have created the big bang was always there. I don't know how but it just was. Maybe at the end of a universes life, some immense energy pulls everything back in and the universe collapses on itself creating a big dense ball of mass. After a while something causes this big ball of mass to explode again and a new universe is born.

This cycle has always happened and always will. Time is a production of human perception and we are unable to fully grasp infinity. If something can be infinite this way '(-->)', why can't it be infinite this way '(

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
that's very interesting fiftyfifty but I don't know, i just cant grasp the fact that infinity exist, call be simple minded, but thats just who i am, everything gotta have a beginning, i may change my mind in the future but right now thats what I belive..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Cathara. I was not being sarcastic at all, that was the honest to god truth!
Hello AncientVoid, well..so now you are trying to tell me that OBE's are not real? can you prove to me that what I saw and experieced was not real? I don't think you can. I only had one OBE and this was full out! total vivid control and body on the other side. It was no ordinary event, you'd read my story. I have total faith and understanding of it and I DO NOT smoke marijuana. I was only 14 years old. Yes, I'm in a special group, but not that one.

liquid tv-screen? are you serious?...
did he/she/it/whatevah have cable?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Cathara]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I think that the universe is in an infinte loop. There was no beginning. The stuff that may have created the big bang was always there. I don't know how but it just was. Maybe at the end of a universes life, some immense energy pulls everything back in and the universe collapses on itself creating a big dense ball of mass. After a while something causes this big ball of mass to explode again and a new universe is born.

This cycle has always happened and always will. Time is a production of human perception and we are unable to fully grasp infinity. If something can be infinite this way '(-->)', why can't it be infinite this way '(

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've actually pondererd the same thing...My mind just cant get over that something comes from something else and then where is that from??? Too complex for me. I really like expanding my mind to different theories but cant get over the chicken or the egg? I'm glad you asked, sometimes I really feel dumb because it just is beyond me....

new topics

top topics

join