It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God says it isn't warming or cooling, but extreme polarity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I did not know where to post this. It is an observation of extreme weather caused by global cooling or warming, whatever is your flavor.

It could be a spiritual issue and I thought about being a religious conspiracy, but I think it is most suited in Fragile Earth, because that is what it mostly deals with.

The reasons are many through science for why we are experiencing global warming, and some say we may be on the verge of an ice age. I think both are right and both are wrong.

It isn't going to swing towards one direction, but will swing progressively back and forth between extremes of abrupt heat and abrupt cold, eventually without the ability to predict by meteorologists.

You see, (heres the spiritual bit) the bible predicts that at the end, the signs will come like birth pains, which is a measure of contrast between pain and ease. So likewise, the weather as a predictor will do the same. It will not sway to a global heatwave nor a global ice age, but will just become increasingly more unpredictable from day to day. At the last days, you will find that it will be sunny and warm one day and within the next day it will be almost freezing.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
maybe but god cant just make it happen like magic. What would make it happen is how the continents move etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

You see, (heres the spiritual bit) the bible predicts that at the end, the signs will come like birth pains

Ive had birth pains.

There is nothing currently happening that I could compare to birth pains. LOL

However, pain really is in the eye of the beholder.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

join