It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our New Sponsor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I saw the new sponser banners and got to wondering...is the aboveblack.com site owned by ats? Was thinking this because of the above in the title.

Thanks, TSK

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't get it? Aboveblack what?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I doubt it...its jsut a website for a book called Above Black.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Mafia, Jesus loves you, but................................... HAHAHA.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok for fun I am going to piss Colonel off.

Why does it got to be above "black", what the white man can't get no respect?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows I saw the new sponser banners and got to wondering...is the aboveblack.com site owned by ats? Was thinking this because of the above in the title.
We have a collaborative arrangement with the author of the book. In exchange for a low advertising rate, he'll be doing a few things for the ATS community. More information will be coming soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Actually... there are a couple of threads on this site about the book Above Black that appeared months before they started advertising here. You can find them by searching the UFO/aliens section.

In general, I recall that most people (including myself) gave the book a good review... The author's story (even if HE was being lied to) sounded like it was told by a man who wasn't making stuff up. In fact, I think about Project Preserve Destiny often (which is the subject of the book). I recomend it as a read just as I do Bob Lazar's notes or Colonel Corso's book... even if they represent disinformation, they seem to have some 'true' elements in them (though, in the case of Above Black, I think we have a story that is truthfully told by the author... so far as the author knows the truth).

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I bought a copy of the book being advertised.

It's not bad !

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Clickty click! Yeah, I've read it as well...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
To help our members learn more about the author of this book, three events are planned for ATS in collaboration... 1) An exclusive interview with ATSNN on his book, and how some current events correlate with the experiences in his book. 2) A live chat event with the author, where our members will be able to ask direct questions. 3) A copy of the book as a prize for an upcoming event on ATS (most likely a modified lightning-fast debate tournament). Stay tuned...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
\/\/007!!!

Sounds sexy

top topics

join