It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs or Camera problems?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This pic, shows some "orbs" I can ONLY get the orbs to show in this house,(not ours) I have taken pictures in our house with and with out a flash, and can not get the "orbs" to show.
Any ideas?
PS Don't worry about the "swirling faces" that was the only was I could put these up.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sounds legit to me, what other test do you need to do to explain the unexplainable?

these orbs look more defined than what I usually see so I assume they are closer than most other pictures I have seen or they are fake.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Sounds legit to me, what other test do you need to do to explain the unexplainable?

these orbs look more defined than what I usually see so I assume they are closer than most other pictures I have seen or they are fake.

Nope not fake...I have other pics in the same location, and the "orbs" do a couple of things
1st Sometimes there is just one, sometimes several small ones. I can tell which are "reflections" of the flash off of metal items IE picture frames, but some just should not be there
2nd sometimes the orbs will be grouped, sometimes spread out.
I was just curious as to what other people thought these could be. It is not a speck on the lense cause it would show on ALL pics, it does not.
Lense flare? I thought that occured when light was reflected from an object

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
to the lower left of the pic, it looks like a lampshade reflected off glass??

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The picture looks blurry and out of focus which makes me think it's something close to the lense. I don't really know. Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
to the lower left of the pic, it looks like a lampshade reflected off glass??

No that is actually a glass door knob (old house) if you are talking about middle of the right side

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Mabye they just have HUGE dust particles in that house.

Hey, ya never know

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They look like they're bubbles. Why is the pic so out of focus too? Did you take these yourself?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
They look like they're bubbles. Why is the pic so out of focus too? Did you take these yourself?

See thats the other weird thing...in this particular house the pics come out..out of focus

I have posted other pics here using the same camera and they are always in focus...so I don't know...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Most orbs I see look like lint. Yours look different though. I heard if you light a candle and it turns blue and sparks theres a spirit in the room. You should try it.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
This pic, shows some "orbs" I can ONLY get the orbs to show in this house,(not ours) I have taken pictures in our house with and with out a flash, and can not get the "orbs" to show.
Any ideas?
PS Don't worry about the "swirling faces" that was the only was I could put these up.

Well, I think its totally Legit too! I've taken several pictures inside of my house, with a few different cameras and all of them seem to have 'orbs' or circle like spots in the pictures. Some of them just shouldn't be there, like you say. I have a pic with one half on, half off a door frame, and if it were a reflection off of something, it wouldn't show up like that. My dog also barks at absolutely nothing at all.
The last house we lived in, we had the same problems. It used to be an old horse jockeys house, and he killed himself in the bathroom. so maybe these 'orb' things could be trapped spirits?? im not sure what they are, but i do belive they are something unexplainable.
If anyone wants to see one of my pics, let me know, ill put it up.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
oops sorry to re-post your pic too, im kinda new to this

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's dust.

Go jump on your bed or pound it with something and then take a pic with the flash in the darkness. You'll see a lot more. I thought I had a ghost in my apartment when I kept taking pictures of a single orb, but I jumped on the bed for control then took a pic and there were plenty more orbs that looked exactly like the first one floating around the room.

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

ok, now you can't tell me this is dust. and it isn't reflections off of anything, because i don't hang anything crystal-like in my windows, my blinds are always shut. there are many 'orb' like things in this picture. the two i put squares around are on the doorframe, or on multi surfaces, so they wouldn't be perfect circles if they were a reflection. It also can't be dust, cause it sure as heck dosn't look like dust.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What king of camera were you using? is it digital or film?

An SLR, or a "instamatic"

Manual or auto focus?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Any ideas?

Netstorm, is that an autofocus camera?

The picture looks like the camera is focused to the nearest focus range. It looks like you are focused on dust specks near the lens. I wonder if the autofocus uses infrared and it is being affected by the fire in the fireplace.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilingsarah82

ok, now you can't tell me this is dust. and it isn't reflections off of anything, because i don't hang anything crystal-like in my windows, my blinds are always shut. there are many 'orb' like things in this picture. the two i put squares around are on the doorframe, or on multi surfaces, so they wouldn't be perfect circles if they were a reflection. It also can't be dust, cause it sure as heck dosn't look like dust.

Actually, they don't look like perfect circles, they look like hexagons to me, a classic sign that they are some form of lens flare.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
camera problems

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilingsarah82

It's dust I swear. I can make pictures just like that whenever I want just by jumping on my bed when the lights are out and taking a picture. It doesnt look like dust because its the flash reflecting off of either aerosols or artificial fibers. Trust me, it's dust. I can make those pictures on demand.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
if its a digital could be just dust particels your picking up if your useing an slr check your lens for crap also takethe lens of and look on the mirror for crap n dust stuck to it

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by SE7EN]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join