It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs Zoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I always thought that ETs also created the dinosaurs.

Here's my theory:

ET creates dinos

Terminates them

makes room for man

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Doesn't make sense to me and isn't necessary for the existence of any creature on this planet. When I clicked the title, I thought we're going to get a glimpse of caged men and women with little gray alien children going:

"Look mom, it's a Human, ain't it cute?!"

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
lol

Its just a little theory of mine.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interdimensional_87
lol

Its just a little theory of mine.

Don't think it is too weird friend, it's a good one
I red somewhere in the 70's a book talking about that. I don't remember the full explanation now, but at the time, reading all the book it makes a lot of sence

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interdimensional_87
ET creates dinos

Terminates them

makes room for man

first reaction , why is it nessecary to terminate the dinosaurs to ` make room for ` men ?

it is only in the last 3 centuries with the dependance on intensive agriculture and the growing population that any serious conflict for ` living space ` would exist between humanity and mega fauna

the north american indians lived in harmony with herds of buffalo that ` stretched as far as the eye could see `

yes - dinosaurs would trample crops - but elephants do too , and farmers learn to deal with this threat - they would react to a dinosaur presence too

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards it more. The dinos were supposedly wiped out by the affects of an astroid. I believe off-worlders are protecting this planet more lately. example - maybe destroying astroids/meteors enroute to Earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ignorant_ape, you said humans learned to 'deal' with it. (elephants and large fauna) true! However, could you possibly imagine man 'dealing' with pteradactyls, velocoraptors, T-rex, brontosaurauses, brachiosaurus (LARGEST animal/dino ever).... idk

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Interdimensional_87

See, I think we are the dinosaurs still, just a question of gene expression, I think I have enough dinosaur DNA in the glove compartment that all I need to do is say, solder 27 point mutations, slide down the junk DNA, pop out some fangs and go all reptilian. And in fact, that is just what I want to do is get a mobile home park in space with 100 other like-minded evildoers, all mutate together at the same time and in the same way, work up some dinosaur martial arts, and start to slay on them humans... People tend to think I'm joking about this. But in fact, some of us have already started an investment club to finance this endeavor, right now we're long on Exxon, Mem-C, and Vneshtorgbank...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Interdimensional_87

IMO a .50 cal round to the head would deal with a Tyrannosaur just fine and you'd have food for 20 people the next 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Interesting theory....but the fact of the matter is that the dinosaurs died from the earths expansion....the earth grows larger, the crust separates, continents form over millions of years...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Another theory is that insect attacks may have finished off Dinosaurs

Asteroid impacts or massive volcanic flows might have occurred around the time dinosaurs became extinct, but a new arguemet is that the mightiest creatures the world has ever known may have been brought down by a tiny, much less dramatic force -- biting, disease-carrying insects.

visit this link for the full article

top topics

join