It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im just me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A plea to site owners, mods and whoever decides these things.Would it be possible to have a separate forum for people who claim to be a deity(any),alien,time traveler,prophet,second coming or whatever?Would it also be possible to have these threads not show up on the main page and recent posts(Dont ask for much do I)?I know im not the only one tired of seeing these pop up every 5min.Hell i even got a smack on the hand for being cheeky to one.This way any one who wishes to read and/or follow can and everyone else can get on with their regular ATS bizzo

P.S
Did you know their are two Board Business & Questions on main page?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

It would turn into a mess?
I am sure they have probly thought about it and have concluded that those forums would simply revert to verbal warfare.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They already a mess with verbal warfare.But i understand there is no simple solution

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Well it would get worse with a large amount of "Your crazy!" well even more said. heh.
And to say this about your thread title, "HEY! I'm me too. Kewl huh?" =)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well maybe if they had their own space not so many would call them crazy they wouldnt get the attention they seek and other members wouldnt get warned, banned or docked because its easier to stay away from them(is this apartheid for the self delusional)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Take a look at the 9/11 forums. hEh.
Or the faith ones.
No need to make more...... erm dunno a good word.

top topics

join