It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My confession: I was taken to the Kuiper belt!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Many ewill go nuts like on a bad acid trip where they loose their grip on the world by holding on too hard to their world description. Let go, watch, listen, feel and stay awake.

So your definition is we should all take acid and just let go!

That idea get's my Vote
Just a bit confused about the part on staying awake, have you ever tried to sleep whilst tripping? It's almost impossible!

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Brother_Amos]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by green dog
This is my third request for a sketch of the aliens, with a scale for size. So far, you've had tens of minutes to compose several typed replies to questions and comments, but none to draw a quick sketch?

I've already outlined the steps: use Paint to create a sketch. Black and white is fine. Indicate size in a convenient way. Go to imageshack.us, upload the picture. Post the URL here. Simple! Only minutes of your time.

Can you translate your question into binary or, Cantonese and Navajo so I can understand it? Whats taking you so long? I want it yesterday! or it's proof your not real.

Here is a hint GD,

The Guy might not be an illustrator. Demanding is quite rude. Send him a collection of pictures (Google "alien" use image search) and have him choose. He's not a service bureau or being audited. For crying out loud, who the heck are you?

The nerve of some people.

ZG

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai-Tea
reply to post by ZeroGhost

With all due respect, if you want to create/share posts which go undisputed, wouldnt it be better to set up a site, or go find a site where you can listen to each other not questioning statements, rather than posting on ATS -a site where respectful debate may ensue.

I mean no offence i just think that this is a forum to question and debate things, and as long as people are civil, why not?

Any way lets stay on topic

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Chai-Tea]

I'm actually more interested in listening first. Debate is a polarized loop. There is no proof for anything in reality. Debate is like War. There is no real winner. Awareness you find in process, not in conclusion.

If you listen enough, and wait before judgments you can see the truth within the material. You have to be thoughtful and a bit empathetic though.

Yea, back to the topic please. I've taken to much time here and now part of the problem I am complaining about. Sorry.

ZG

[edit on 1/10/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Awsome analogy I love it, take acid and let yourself go...

But bad acid would be when its mixed with something like roach killer or strychnine, which would potentially kill you and yeap, that would be a very bad experience.

I hear what your saying about the provide proof or else factor... It's a bit cheeky!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Can you explain the metaphysics of your experiences in detail. What you have written is the detail of that of a human beings conscious/subconscious.

Can you describe any physical/mental changes to your body/soul when these beings were around you? did they make you aware of anything?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis

I can only assume your interest in Europa derived from NASA'a interest in the possibility of life under the frozen surface.

It is only within the last decade that NASA has really been discussing this possibility, and only really seriously within last 5 years.

This may be a flaw in you story.

Chai-Tea,

I think you will find that the perceived flaw stems from your own assumption.

Thanks for the post!

Nice retort maybe there is something about this

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Know what Leavy did when the government moved in to seize all of his research?

He posted it on the internet...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by green dog
This is my third request for a sketch of the aliens, with a scale for size. So far, you've had tens of minutes to compose several typed replies to questions and comments, but none to draw a quick sketch?

I've already outlined the steps: use Paint to create a sketch. Black and white is fine. Indicate size in a convenient way. Go to imageshack.us, upload the picture. Post the URL here. Simple! Only minutes of your time.

I drew up a sketch, as you asked. I really hate to do this because it will only fuel the fire of ridicule against me. I'll probably ask a moderator to just close this thread if it gets too out of hand after I post this. The entire thread is turning into insulting garbage, and it is a waste of my time to continue sharing my experience everyone else acts like juvenile delinquents.

Something is wrong with that embedded picture, it doesn't show the third one. Click here to see the full picture.

As I said before, they look like your typical greys with slight differences, which I tried to illustrate, however poorly. Their heads were all slightly disproportionate to their bodies by human standards, and they had somewhat longer necks than we would be accustomed too. The largest one was about 5 feet tall, and the smallest one was probably around 4 feet 6 inches. The other was in between. They were skinny, but did not seem frial or physically weak and I remember seeing what appeared to be veins under their skin.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just a quick one, you say they came to watch you sleep. How do you know they were there if you were asleep? Surely for a race of beings with a higher intelligence than ours, they must know someone is awake if their eyes are open!
The other quick one is that, I think you are really lucky to get to speak to an Alien who is fluent in English!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the sketches PB!
Forgive me if I've missed this but are they still in contact with you? I would imagine they are if you've been an experiencer since your early childhood years -- but do you think someday they will give you another ride on their spaceship? I hope so!

Also, could you please tell us some of the other things they have said to you during during that visit or anything after that?

And one other question. Today Dave Rabbit will be interviewing ET contactee Dorothy Izatt on ATS MIX and in her book, she mentioned that those ET's that she was in contact with one time wrote out something in Latin saying "Watch for the true meaning of REMEMBRANCE" where they then showed her a spiraling staircase and then said "This s REMEMBRANCE".

Having had your own experiences with ET's where it sounds like because of your experiences, you are able to some extent understand what they mean by some of the things they say moreso than those of us who have not had experiences like yours, I'm interested in hearing your interpretation of what you think they meant by those statements they made to Dorothy in this case.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbone19011981
The other quick one is that, I think you are really lucky to get to speak to an Alien who is fluent in English!

Well, I think your being a bit ignorant here. Just think how farley advanced they are compared to us. Aliens could easily understand and communicate with a foreign language (such as english) in a matter of very little time.

Just because we can't do it, doesn't mean other intelligent beings can't.

Everything is relative. We are geniuses compared to a, lets say, a moose.
But compared to an advanced alien race, they think of us as inferior or as cattle.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am now ignoring the posted inquisitions here that made me so upset, and was slapped hard for comments on those in my post, but I wanted to explain to some why “evidence” and “proof” means less than we can understand, in general, with interaction with these beings. So I did in an earlier post.

When I was slapped by the Mod's backhoe, I lost the actual post, so I have no idea what I would have said that was warn/banned. Due to this I might be in danger of doing it again. Very sorry if I offended.

We lost Brother_Amos I'm afraid. He has decided to go. I'll try and bring him back in. Such small mistakes should not be taken so deeply. We all learn from the mistakes. Getting back on the horse is the best response to a "learning experience."

ZG

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by taupact

I can only assume your interest in Europa derived from NASA'a interest in the possibility of life under the frozen surface.

It is only within the last decade that NASA has really been discussing this possibility, and only really seriously within last 5 years.

Chai-Tea,

Thanks for the post!

I agree this is an indication of a likely truth. We know conditions are plausible for life under the ice of Europa. We are sending probes in the future being designed as we speak. Why would this be an indication the story is contrived?

ZG

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by taupact

Chai-Tea,

Thanks for the post!

I agree this is an indication of a likely truth. We know conditions are plausible for life under the ice of Europa. We are sending probes in the future being designed as we speak. Why would this be an indication the story is contrived?

ZG

You need to read the previous posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Interesting you draw them with their mouths open as if speaking verbally. Is that due to your Humanizing them inadvertently or did they actually use their mouth to express themselves? Did they actually engage in audible speech? Other than that the drawings look much like others I've seen over the years.

Were your opinions regarding Religion formed before or after this experience? Do you believe it possible Religions are actually describing experiences with Aliens. For example Angels mentioned in the Bible being the same as the Aliens you encountered?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
to benign.psychosis

i'm a frequent visitor to ATS. started visiting it 2 years ago. this is my first post as i am really interested in your story. you can classify me under a neutral status. i believe you at the same time i dont believe you.

two questions for you.

1. you stated that the greys said that we humans are inferior and are of no potential.

are the aliens sure we are of no potential? oh come on. we are only using less than 10% of our brainpower. does that mean even if we maximise our potential and utilise every little bit of brainpower, we are still inferior? just look at those savants. are the greys actually looking down on us? if they are superior, why dont the just make use of humans and make us into their slaves? or are they actually waiting for us humans to tap on the full potential of our brains?

2. if the greys have been visiting earth since ancient times long before humans ever existed, why didnt they just colonize the planet? its full of minerals right?

not trying to be rude to you here, but i am eager to have answers from you. i respect you wholly that you have a truth to tell.

to be frank, i am a teenage muslim. i'm not those kind of radical muslims in the middle east. they have stained the name of islam. sorry if i sound immature.

this is what boggles my mind. maybe to some of us too. alright...most.
but saying that religion are perceptions and beliefs created from the minds of the people is quite a mouthful to digest. i wonder what will happen if the greys actually go mainstream and preach this to the world, "there is no god."

surely that will mark the end of the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

I'm sorry if this seems irrelevant, but to me, this thread absolutely fascinates me. My first thought is "wow, this guy is crazy, theres no way that happened". My question is why? Why do the majority of us think that? For what reason do we disprove something only because it isn't proven. Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen or it doesn't exist? If the Human Mind can't perceive it to be physically there, then it doesn't exist. Why is that? Just because we can't see the man across the world chopping up a fish and selling it doesn't mean that the man isn't chopping up the fish and selling it. It fascinates me because I have to force myself to consider your experience to be a possibility. Going by instinct alone, I consider it completely false. From my current knowledge, this is impossible. However, The knowledge that there is knowledge I don't have I still have to consider it possible. (sorry if that was hard to make sense of) I like to read abduction posts not because they humor me, I truly believe in them, or don't believe in them, but because I like to see what the human mind is capable of. I like to see what can happen or appear to happen, and see how different people, under different conditions act or react. It turns life into a giant science experiment.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join