It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My confession: I was taken to the Kuiper belt!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
Are you really explaining all experiences shared by thousands of people as mere delusion, or are you aware that psychology usually finds truth within delusions (and yes, there's a minority section of mentally insane people)..

Its another matter to question a religion, as most people really don't claim to have seen anything _clearly_ godlike, angels or that sort of things. They merely refer to people who have, and based on that they believe there is something out there.

rawsom,

You are certainly right, and I can assure you that I am not mentally insane!

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't see why stealing something of theirs is a problem, its apparent they don't share your sentiments as by their own admission their far too busy stealing something of ours!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
BP,

May i ask what year this, space tour happend?

You say you were 19 at the time, was that long ago?

It's just that you raised interest when aboard the craft in the moon Europa.

I can only assume your interest in Europa derived from NASA'a interest in the possibility of life under the frozen surface.

It is only within the last decade that NASA has really been discussing this possibility, and only really seriously within last 5 years.

This may be a flaw in you story.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Chai-Tea]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Wait a minute...

The OP of this thread has a post deleted by the mods, and no one notices?!?

Proof, please...not recycled stories from others' experiences.

Hello weedwhacker,

I'm sure everyone noticed that I had a post deleted. I just don't think anyone wanted to underestimate everyone else's attention to detail and post about doing it. I think it's called tact

That particular post was deleted after I suggested that two other posters should build a machine that can extract mental imagery from my brain if they wanted proof. I think the mods deleted it because they found it somehow insutling that I suggested that the posters did have the intelligence required to build such a machine.

Testimony is evidence in a court of law, and that is what I am giving.

If you want proof, start working on the machine. I'll be glad to use that and a lie detector at the same time!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
News on the near earth orbit watch website was that an asteroid is going to smack into mars at a very near date in the future. But I see they've now changed their story to the following:

January 9, 2008

Since our last update, we have received numerous tracking measurements of asteroid 2007 WD5 from four different observatories. These new data have led to a significant reduction in the position uncertainties during the asteroid's close approach to Mars on Jan. 30, 2008. As a result, the impact probability has dropped dramatically, to approximately 0.01% or 1 in 10,000 odds, effectively ruling out the possible collision with Mars.

So much for it's defiantly going to hit Mar's, their calculations are so way out there, they're not even sure of the right answer themselves!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine

Originally posted by Brother_Amos

My question, what mineral are they mining?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Brother_Amos]

Hmm, it has to be 'Spice' right?

It would help to read the thread before asking questions. I've already answered that on page 4 of this thread.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

LOL. I guess im the only one w/ a sense of humour.

Oh, and I ment YOUR pants....not MY pants. LOL Whoops!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You mean you didn't think to ask them what their busy stealing from our solar system, shame on you human... You welcome them with open arms, whereas I would probably welcome them with a de-atomizer.

Did you notice whilst looking at the Kuiper Belt that our solar system isn't actually that far from a Black-hole. People talk about a holocausts , but they don't think that the universe in all it's glorious grand design could do away with us at any time it wanted.

Asteroid impact - Global Killer, Wormhole or Black-hole, Star (the sun) going super-nova, just to name but a few...

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Brother_Amos]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai-Tea

I can only assume your interest in Europa derived from NASA'a interest in the possibility of life under the frozen surface.

It is only within the last decade that NASA has really been discussing this possibility, and only really seriously within last 5 years.

This may be a flaw in you story.

Chai-Tea,

I think you will find that the perceived flaw stems from your own assumption.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

um ... I don't get it. Truth is truth. We can't change truth just by believing one way or the other.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by FlyersFan]

FlyersFan,

Perhaps you should ask a Christian and an Athiest the truth about creation. You are correct in saying that the truth is truth; however, the truth is hidden in the murky waters of belief. Most people enjoy floating in the water - it is much easier than taking a deep breath and diving to the bottom. ;D

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brother_Amos
Nice, no mention of their continued infraction into the outer ring.. Woah, they must be keeping you up all night to be able to post so late.

Brother_Amos,

I take it you've never lived outside of your country. Not everyone on the same side of the international dateline.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Well, ive meerly posed some easily answerd questions. Even if my post is an asumption you should be able to shed light on these facts very easily. I can not think otherwise why you would mention Europa. Otherwise why not give special mention to say Uranus or any other moon/planet? No Europa has a well broadcasted potential awaiting discovery. Honest answers to my questions just brings a believable/unbeleivable sense of timeline for which your story sits in.

My only flaw was just asking you what year this occured before going on to talk about why im asking, as this gives you a chance to make your story work. Fortunately I and most others are already less then convinced

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
By withholding their technology from us, they are effectively dooming us to annihilation, by the time we possess that kind of technology with which to preserve our own species it may already be far to late due to some of the reasons outlined in my previous post.

Not a nice assumption that humanity's fate might be like that of a fly on a car windshield, a greasy smear in some remote corner of the galaxy.

Oh look their go the Terrans down a black hole, the universe finally flushed its bowl and even wiped the rim!

Would they miss us, doubt it...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Before I read the remainder of this thread I need to comment.

Those of us who would ask for proof I thought I would make you aware of what you actually saying to this person. A person just like you.

Honest questions generally, to fulfill your curiosity are fine. That's what this is all about. But challenging the veracity of another person for no reason than your disbelief, distrust, fear, anger is obvious to some of us for what it is and does nothing but lower the potentials for conversation and communication. Like spiting on the sidewalk where we all walk. It is generally considered distasteful.

He does not really really care if you believe. He is sharing his story and for myself that is heroic and heartening. Oh, also very fascinating.

Go and start a PROVE IT TO ME thread so you have somewhere to have fun. We won't interrupt your conversations by asking you to tell your stories.

Sheesh,

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Oh I believe him, I just hope the next time he meets those smuggling thieving little grey celled cretins he argues our case for needing the kind of technology they with-hold.

We don't want it to wage war with them, we want it to survive, you'd think they wouldn't have a problem with that, but ah no sorry, your not ready or responsible enough.

I would have to agree, we spend far too much time on our own home-world killing each other, imagine if we could utilize that kind of technology. It's unfortunate but humanity is a hazard not just to themselves but probably most intelligent life.

What do you mean we cant colonize this new planet we've found, want to fight about it?

We'll make an anti-matter bomb and stuff it up your grey butt...

It's small wonder intelligent life avoids contacting us isn't it!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

With all due respect, if you want to create/share posts which go undisputed, wouldnt it be better to set up a site, or go find a site where you can listen to each other not questioning statements, rather than posting on ATS -a site where respectful debate may ensue.

I mean no offence i just think that this is a forum to question and debate things, and as long as people are civil, why not?

Any way lets stay on topic

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is my third request for a sketch of the aliens, with a scale for size. So far, you've had tens of minutes to compose several typed replies to questions and comments, but none to draw a quick sketch?

I've already outlined the steps: use Paint to create a sketch. Black and white is fine. Indicate size in a convenient way. Go to imageshack.us, upload the picture. Post the URL here. Simple! Only minutes of your time.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Alien space ship crashes 'Roswell New Mexico' we welcome our distinguished visitors how, slap em on an operating table and chop them up to see what makes them tick.

People then start reporting abductions where they've been operated on and farmers start to notice cattle mutilations.

Am I the only guy to see the irony in that....

I get the funny feeling they where trying to tell us something.

Something along the lines of "don't treat us like a side of beef!"

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lets all remember that thing crashed back in the 1960's (crashed or shot-down?) and 1960's medical staff leave a lot to be desired in todays standards of modern medicine.

How did they know it was dead and not just in stasis after the horrific injuries it sustained in the crash, oh it's not breathing and it's not got a pulse, therefore it must be dead right?

You know enough about their physiology to make that statement as bold fact do you?

Nice one, you've just cut him up whilst he's still ALIVE

And what of the survivor upon hearing of his comrades demise?

Alien Visitor "Excuse me, may I contact my people so they can pick me up?"

US Marine "You ain't going anywhere buddy!"

Funny thing that, because when a US Marine is detained against their will in Iraq or Afghanistan I believe the word's "terrorism and extremism get thrown around!"

So what can visitors to our world deduce from this? That as a race we are still as barbaric and pig ignorant as we where 1000 years ago, if their still holding one at Roswell and it's still alive, I would urge them to let him go with a full apology for the way in which he's been treated.

Wars have been started over less, oh and as to my comments on a de-atomizer that would be perfectly harmless I believe we would refer to it as a teleportation device and as for article 3.1.7.5.8 it doesn't exist.

Perhaps it should and it should carry an alien warning notice "WARNING - Humans, approach with extreme caution"

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
benign.psychosis,

I apologize for the behavior of these people that think they know what this site gives them the right to do. It has effectively screwed up any serious conversation as far as I am concerned.

I would not respond to the challenges they pose unless you feel it is important to explain yourself. Or close this thread off and we can go to and make a new discussion thereby leaving this debate. Trying to help these people understand the context for this subject is like trying to teach a pack of dogs to use a fork. Fairly useless it seems. I have used the “ignore” button here more than ever on any thread. I’ve never felt the need so urgently until now. I recommend it.

Here is where most people miss the train of thought. (for those willing to learn)

When you are interacting with these species, remember, there are different perceptive and dimensional context that when translated to our gross verbal, cannot be understood literally. In the same way as another languages syntax is different and can mean something completely different when said from the syntax of another. You get the idea. Now imagine their time is not linear and not sequential like ours. Translate. You cannot here. So don’t try. Listen to what the O.P. is saying. It may be more HOW he is saying it then WHAT he is saying. Be ready for that. Turn off your dense filters and listen.

Now know there are maybe hundreds of species that have been here and interacted with people like this gentleman over the thousands of years we have records for, and maybe millions of years and subsequent rises and falling of civilizations that their traces have all but dissolved over time. Exceptions are the Pyramids and the Sphinx which is now pre dated a couple hundred thousand years before the Egyptian culture even began. (Shhhh, this will tick off the Egyptians, but is proving to be true.) Slightly off track here.

Now know, that each of these diverse sentient beings has a different ontological context. In other words, their whole structure of personal reality is vastly different then ours. A different perception of time, space, technology, history and a culture sometimes spanning millions of years (our so-called civilization is only a couple to a few thousand years recoded). How will such species think, talk, love, create? You cannot know. Just listen.

When they communicate with us we notice they have evolved many additional advanced traits. Like broadcasting energetic information from one mind to another by either an EM field frequency, or quantum interconnected awareness, (Telepathy). We don't know, but it is there and fairly universal. They might also use pheremonal data or nano chemicals to communicate.

They have abilities to not only modify our perceptions and memory, but manage them as well, closing off segments for reasons unique to each individual they are working with (or on) and, some maybe global. How would such a form of communication change their context from ours? I expect much.

The technologies experiencers are exposed to are sometimes indistinguishable from mundane items. They operate and perform functions that serve different types of perceptions we are not privy to. Like linear time groomers or artificial emotion amplifiers. Huh? But stranger than stuff like that. Try and grasp such bizarre concepts, then explain it to a Hermit Crab. Problems?

They might “grow” their ships like we grow a gourd in our garden to make a bowl. The craft might at least have artificial life and intelligence if not actually be a conscious being, created much like we would breed a horse a couple hundred years ago, or like growing a crystal from solution with all the computing, sensory and control technology intact. Can you begin to see how vastly different these worlds we are interacting with are from ours? Can we do anything but stand in awe if ever confronted with such realities?

Many ewill go nuts like on a bad acid trip where they loose their grip on the world by holding on too hard to their world description. Let go, watch, listen, feel and stay awake.

benign.psychosis, said the craft was mining in the Kuiper Belt That may indicate independent autonomous functions, or other concepts for energy management capabilities. Horse sent to pasture for a while?

Many different types of energy producing technology and propulsion have been seen. This is just one, and allowing the O.P. to tell us details gives us tons of data to discuss if we can shut up and let him describe and not have to defend every word, phrase and inflection.

Some species use time and dimensional physics to travel. This again will make them different in ways that when in their presence you will feel like a one-celled organism at a math conference. Prepare to be blithering idiots, because we ARE to them.

We do have some unique and very beautiful abilities and can do things some of these species cannot, and maybe envy that we evolved from combinations of genetic influences and terrestrial evolutionary paths. They know however we do not even understand most of these abilities and do not use them sufficiently to get good at utilizing them. They want some of them however, and some are attempting to fold our genes into their own for varying reasons, I have heard of a few.

OK, I have crapped up this thread enough trying to get some of you to hold a fork. I wanted so much to just hear the stories and the responses to good questions many here are asking. Not the prosecution teams poisonous barbs though. Waste of our time.

This is not a court, and stoning is barbaric. We do not have to prove we are honest here. We do not have to convince you of anything. We do not care if you are fearful of what you do not have the understanding or sense to accept. Deal with it and leave this thread to those willing to hear someone out who has shown courage just to tell his truth as he knows it.

Please if you do not believe, leave.

If we think there is a problem we’ll let the Mod know.

ZG

Now for some conversation, but first some REM sleep to replace neurochemistry.

[edit on 1/10/2008 by ZeroGhost]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join