It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My confession: I was taken to the Kuiper belt!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Okay, you are a polite person so I will not arm myself with my usualy skeptical approach to this. Instad, I'll just shoot some question as this interests me for various reasons :-)

Usually people who encounter things in your way, they at least make a try to make better part of themselves shown to others. You choose hilarious faces. Somebody once said "this was a giant step for mankind", but nevermind.. I laughed my ass out for this one :-) Good job, man.

Did they tell you any of the reasons about why we have no potential? I could imagine wars, murders, rapes, violence, unethical behaviour and all that stuff which btw is dominant behaviour on our planet, may contribute.. Take suicidal abuse of natural resources into that equation, too.

You do realize that given an encounter like this, described like this, you'll eventually have to tell people every answer to every question you made, right? :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
How do you explain how extraterrestrial beings from another planet/biosphere survive at the foot of your bed, survive our biosphere and seemingly take you aboard a ship in which you're perfectly de-contaminated apparently...?

I hope the OP can elaborate more on this particular point. It was always a mistery and never "explained".

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
First, I'd like to say that I appreciate the support from most of you. I understand the resentment from the others, and it is fine. Whatever is said from anyone here does not change what I have been through in anyway, so it is of little relavence to me. I would just request that if you have something negative to say, or something that "questions the validity" or requests a "burden of proof" towards what I say, to not post. Questioning the validity serves no purpose at all, as I will never be able to prove anything about what has happened, beyond my personal testimony - and you all very well know that, I know you do.

I only ask that you please refrain from childish games and comments because they only pollute the thread for future readers. This thread will soon fade into the dark backpages of ATS, so you have nothing to worry about since the majority of members will never see this thread. Your job to "protect" people from disinfo, or whatever it is you think you are doing is not needed.

I am only here to share my experience, and to have it rest in the backpages of ATS - and perhaps a few minds - for those individuals who have had similar experiences, perhaps for reassurance. After I am gone, the information must survive, and I have decided that it will survive on ATS and a few of its members.

Originally posted by Masisoar
How do you explain how extraterrestrial beings from another planet/biosphere survive at the foot of your bed, survive our biosphere and seemingly take you aboard a ship in which you're perfectly de-contaminated apparently...?

I don't explain it, how do you explain it? I never even considered that question before. They didn't tell me how they did it, or if they even needed something to allow them to do it. We teleported to an area that wasn't near my house, and walked into an externally invisible ship! I figure they'd be able to get around your problem if it existed.

Frami12:
"Did they tell you what is their pourpose to contact you?"

-Their purpose to contact me was obviously to contact me and show me what they did. They did not mention any purpose of contact except that they wish to make contact with people on Earth (and a few other planets) on an individual basis, and that they are. Don't misunderstand me, but I was given no revalations from them - nor did I ask for any.

Where are they from?
-I don't know.

Have your life changed since you meet them?
-Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps when we are able to talk to ourselves from another timeline/parallel universe, I can ask a version of myself that wasn't contacted by aliens and we can contrast and compare our lives. I believe that I am somewhat different than I would have been in that my knowledge seems to really extend in essence beyond the solar system, and I, for one, have no doubt at all that there are other forms of life out there. This in itself is a wonderful feeling, as I know the majority of the planet can not answer that question for themselves, to remove the blackness and uncertainty that blankets the thought, as it used to blanket mine.

"Do you have an aim?"
-Not sure what this means.

"What are you learning from them?"
-I'm not learning anything right now. I only learned what they showed me. I learned that advanced races exist, that there are mining operations in our own solar system, and that they are using very advanced technology by our standards. They also wish to seek contact with certain individuals for what seems like a benign purpose. I do not believe there is an agenda, except for a kind of "freedom of information". In my experience it was more like a tour, or exhibition than anything else.

--

I also believe we did not teleport straight into the ship so that I could get a glimpse of the invisibility technology. This must have been something that they wanted me to experience, and I am very grateful for it.
There were no controls in the ship that I remember, but only some tables and a few chairs. There was at one point a large dynamic and interactive map of the solar system present while the ship was traveling.

I was able to use the map - it had a very intuitive interface - and had a great time zooming in (TO GROUND LEVEL!) on a few moons and planets. I checked Europa, but it blocked me from viewing under the ice. Some sort of restriction was in place. The same thing can be said for most of the Earth's moon, and much of Mars. This thing seemed to be monitoring the planets real time. I was also under the impression that they were controlling the ship with their minds, or that it was being controlled by a remote source. I asked, but it was not revealed. You can imagine that I was enthralled and simultaneous stricken with an odd sort of fear and apprehension at actually being able to use the map - a sort of "Are you really sure?!" and "but, I don't deserve this!" at the same time. I spent about 30 minutes using it, but the interface was strangely intutive and I couldn't even tell at the time if it was reading my thoughts or If I was just somehow able to control the interface as well as I seemed to be doing. Unfortunately, this is probably the most sensational part of my experience - for me anyway, to interact with an alien technology. If anyone is expecting any off the wall revalations, you are looking in the wrong place. I actually considered leaving this part out because it sounds kind of sensational, but decided against

Beyond that, the only information I was given about their technology was that the ship, and much of what was inside was constructed of an artificially created form of stable matter that they use, and I was told that humans will also use this in the future. I was not told how far into the future, and given no more details.

I did not try to probe them (no pun intended!) for any specific detailed information, or try to dig more information out of them. I simply inquired a very few certain things and I was given the impression while being told that I would not be told. I accepted that without regret - not from fear, but out of respect. I didn't attempt to take anything with me (not that I even could, but the thought momentarily entered my mind) because it seemed to be that it would be a form of backstabbing. I have to say that the whole experience was a very pure and innocent interaction.

I'll try to answer the other questions tomorrow. Thank you(rselves) for listening. This is all I can do.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Nice story, thanks for sharing it.

When you got to visit the Kuiper belt, did they tell you ahead of time that you would be doing so?

I mean did they ask you if you wanted a ride on their ship? Did you have a choice whether or not to go?

Did you have any fear of not being returned to your home?

How long did the trip take, and did you remember it all along, or has that event come back to you in bits and peices?

I guess I am wondering if you had been on one of the ships when you were a child, but just haven't remembered it?

What area of the country are you in? Is it rural or metropolitan?

Have your neighbors ever noticed anything strange around your house, or reported any UFO's?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I like your story, maybe the greys have been misjudged. Just as a matter of interest, if you were offered a lie detector test, would you take it? I'm not implying your account is not the truth, but wouldn't it be a good idea if lie detectors were available to abductees. I envy you.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hi, very interesting.......How was the ride in the ship? Could you see outside? Was there windows? Could you feel or sense acceleration and deceleration? Did you experience the passage of time as we do on earth? Or was it different somehow? Did you want to stay with them. Or were you glade to be home?
Thanks and God Bless

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashflash
a lie detector test, would you take it? I'm not implying your account is not the truth, but wouldn't it be a good idea if lie detectors were available to abductees.

I agree, but there is a big problem with this. Well, 2 problems.

I seriously doubt many so called abductees would agree. I highly suspect some of them would run to the hills.

Also, lie detectors can, and are fooled. All it needs is for someone to totally and utterly believe what they are saying is the truth...

For example. You get in a car wreck, become unconscious, have an 'episode' or coma induced mental event caused by lack of stimulus to the mind. Say this involved your mind taking something you have an interest in, and weaving it in to a dream like event... say UFOs...

You take a lie detector test, and as the event was 'real' to you, and you are not attempting deception, you pass the test easily... but it does not mean that the UFOs you 'experienced' were a physical reality, although they were real as anything to the person experiencing it...

Peace,

FF

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i don't care if it was real or not. i'm the type that takes things like this as food for thought. i listen to paranormal radio shows occasionally and sometimes they have some guy that's trying to sell a book and has no real answers to the questions he's given. other times you have a guy that sounds like a complete whack-job but at least has interesting answers. i'll take the guy that isn't selling something over the more "sane" person any day. at least it's interesting and gets me thinking.

thanks for sharing and i'd love to hear more.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Hi BP,
Sounds incredible and something millions of people would love to experience. I agree with one of the other posts that your humorous approach to them was very cool.

As far as proof, you do have it. Since you looked at the star map and at numerous satellites at ground level, why not just describe some of the things you saw in some level of detail? What did the Kuiper belt look like? Did you look at Mercury? Go to ground level on Venus? Can you describe specific landmarks on any of the ground level observations you made?

I have had experiences where I could probably have asked some "proof" oriented questions and didn't feel the need. It wasn't about proving something to anyone, especially in the moment. At the same time, everything I saw and heard, I remember as vividly as anything because of the excitement I felt.

A lot of people aren't asking for proof to insult you (though some seem to be). As I'm sure you know, most people who ask for proof just want something to make them believe, even if they include animosity. Since you're here to let people know about your experience, how about some of the stuff you saw, the more detail, the better. Specifically, I'd be interested in hearing about what the Kuiper belt really looked like as well as some detail about planet/moon surfaces.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
benign.psychosis,

I'm still reading through your thread and thanks so much for sharing your story!

Since you are new here, just thought I'd give you a few bits of advice which I think would be helpful to you because you are posting basically what can be termed as controversial material here.

If someone here posts a rude, offensive and belligerent comment about your story -- or if they are engaging in a personal attack toward you personally in one way or another i.e name calling - in regards to your posting your story here --- DON'T POST A RESPONSE BACK TO THAT RUDE COMMENT in any way shape or form because even if your reply to that post is only mildly sarcastic, your response on that post will be deleted by any mod here that wants to do that and pts. will be taken off.

Just leave it be and don't respond to it and click on the ALERT button on the lower right side of that rude, offensive and belligerent post to send a message to alert the mods by saying in a few short words why you find that members post offensive -- then send it off.

Then, after you do that, click on the IGNORE button that's under their avatar.

Without fail, those who post such offensive comments continue to do so throughout the duration of the time the thread is active. It's best just to click on the IGNORE button and forget about them.

At any rate, it's up to any of the mods to decide if they find any given post offensive or not and for this reason, this is why you should not comment on those posts that are like that... it's not your job to express your dislike for what that member said that you found offensive nor are you in a position to reprimand or scold that member either... that's all up to which ever mod is on duty in the forum at any given time.

Hope this helps...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent

A lot of people aren't asking for proof to insult you (though some seem to be). As I'm sure you know, most people who ask for proof just want something to make them believe, even if they include animosity.

Thanks.

When I post, I have no intention at all to insult, belittle or cause animosity.

Look at it this way, if *true*, and verifiable, it would be the greatest story ever told.

Forget the first flight, car, electricity, everything... this would leave them all standing.

So why should we not ask for evidence? Why should we just believe things at face value?

I'm sorry, but anything like this, with so little concrete fact, to me has to remain resolutely a work of fiction until proved otherwise.

I would be *delighted* to be proved wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Did you meet the leader Zarkon? I heard he's a tough fellow and but once you get on his good side he can be quite nice. Oh I been there many years ago too

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
my great-grandfather told me about zarkon on his deathbed when i was 10. but he said the great leader died back in 1905 by our calendar. so are you must be more than 103 years old to have met him.

wish damn kids would at least refrain from posting if they can't post something constructive.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Did the inside look anything like this?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
my great-grandfather told me about zarkon on his deathbed when i was 10. but he said the great leader died back in 1905 by our calendar. so are you must be more than 103 years old to have met him.

wish damn kids would at least refrain from posting if they can't post something constructive.

Ah, but you refer to Zarkon The Great, not Zarkon the Second. Due to time and space not being a constant, they felt there was no need to designate lineage based on time.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey OP,

I found your story to be rather interesting. If they show up again bring something of yours to give them and tell them it's customary when you give someone a gift that you give a gift back to that person here on Earth.

I'm not being sarcastic either, I think it's a good way to receive something tangible that you can show if it were to happen again.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
To The OP

I like your vibe and story-
I think you yourself believe this happened
to you, whether it really did or not.

So therefore, he deserves to have this hashed out here...

But attention may wane, so time is of the essence.........

get out all the facts and all the feelings- someone will interface!

TPM

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello again Benign!

How old are you?
Are you single?
How is your life, family, friends, work?
Are you religious person?

Thank's,
Frami.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
benign if they want to contact more of us then why don't you tell them to

to be honest it sounds like you had a very vivid dream

I'm not calling you a lier but
I've read loads of story's like this
that tell of fantastic adventurers but offer no proof

personal I'd love for you to prove me wronge

tell you what