It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My confession: I was taken to the Kuiper belt!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi B.P

Why don't you install a webcam in your room connected to a motion detection software ? I would have done that since a while if it happenned to me.

Peace,
Europa

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

SO true Hal9000, descenting opinions seems to be the ban of B.P. existence.

it almost borders on megalomania, or maybe a messianic complex, not to mention a persecution complex. It's almost as if B.P. says "I am right, and if you don't agree, say nothing".

I really makes debate a moot point, and ATS is for debate and discussion, Point and counter point.

Nothing is done in a vacuum, everything is "supposed" to a collaborative effort, to be looked at from many angles and by many people.

ATS is not supposed to be a bunch of "yes men".

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Oh contraire my good man, I will stick around because I know it bothers you. It bothers you because there are those like me that want the truth and know that you are not the one that brings it. Till next time.

Greetings, Hal9000!

It doesn't bother me, but if you would like to be bothersome yourself, go right on ahead.

I christen thee... "Master Botheror," arise Hal9000, with virtue of bothersomeness!

Now you even have a title!

As always, thanks for the post!

[edit on 13-1-2008 by benign.psychosis]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Well I've been called worse.

I have no problem with someone sharing a real experience, and even find them interesting, but when someone like you comes along claiming to have all the answers and wanting people to ask questions, well I find that disturbing. You sound more like someone seeking attention than someone that had a genuine experience. I think that because you are so adamant that what you say is true, is a tell that shows me your true nature. IMO, A real experiencer would not be so sure of them self, nor would they seek this kind of attention.

The people reading your story, whether they believe you or not, do so for the entertainment and so I don't think there is any harm done. At least you are not telling people to sell your house and run to the hills like others have done.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

reply to post by ZeroGhost

Seriously ZeroGhost, you need to get over the "suckerborneveryminute" syndrome and see the OP for what he is. Do you really think he is telling you a true story? Hardly. This discussion only continues because people that are less experienced are interested, but if you are interested in the truth, then move on and don't give this person the attention they desire. If you want the real truth, then don't be distracted by those that promise nothing and deliver nothing. End of story.

It's like serving tea to a barnacle. Whats the bleeding use?

READ THIS

Thinking you can get some personal truth by beating the sense out of someone is very 1600's. You are not relevant to the potentials here at this time.

Maybe we need to post a disclaimer first.

NO PERSONAL TRUTHS FOR YOU HERE
Or,
NO PROOF GIVEN, WE ARE NOT YOUR SAVIOR
Or.
Not Responsible for Lost Sense of Decency or Intelligent Premise.

Does the Mod have any suggestions? This is Badgering and has no function in discussion. How many times are you allowed to ask the same question if you have already got the answer? This is retro-spamming.

The fact is,

No one has ever been able to prove any of these events. So, why do you persist? Anyone with an emotional disorder can get off by going to every similar thread and saying the same thing you are. I cannot understand the moderators not seeing this.

If someone has proof, you will get that first. If someone wants to tell their story and get feedback, they now, according to the negs ,need to show proof? No one here has any proof! I've seen none. I do have evidence some here are deluded by the pathology of their repetitive rants for proof.

If someone came to you and asked you if you could prove you where not stupid you would know what I mean.

I am here to discuss details and listen to discussion, not inquisition. I find truth in details and qualitative data you have not learned enough to be aware of. You need to grow some more, study and do more listening.

Or,

Welcome to the ignore list.

ZG

[edit on 1/14/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
I am here to discuss details and listen to discussion, not inquisition. I find truth in details and qualitative data you have not learned enough to be aware of. You need to grow some more, study and do more listening.

First off, relax. If I offended you that much, I apologize.

It's funny that you say you find truth in the details, and I am saying I think this is nothing more than a good story by looking at those same details. I have listened and read many stories just like this that have turned out to be false.

If you are interested in this subject, then I say keep at it, and you will figure it out. I just think there are other areas to this subject that are a better investment in time.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think the major issue I have with this is why a highly advanced race of beings would send a group to stare at you every night. It sounds like an enormous waste of time and resources.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well I guess I didn’t really even consider the consequences of my request. I would have been too wrapped up in seeing the wonders of our solar system to have even given it a serious thought about what the price might be for my request.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I think the major issue I have with this is why a highly advanced race of beings would send a group to stare at you every night. It sounds like an enormous waste of time and resources.

Thanks for the post, MrAndy!

I'd also wonder why the highly advanced race of humans sends biologists and filmmakers to stare at birds, ants, and lions everynight!

It sounds like an enormous waste of time and resources.

Have a great day!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

First off, relax. If I offended you that much, I apologize.

It's funny that you say you find truth in the details, and I am saying I think this is nothing more than a good story by looking at those same details. I have listened and read many stories just like this that have turned out to be false.

If you are interested in this subject, then I say keep at it, and you will figure it out. I just think there are other areas to this subject that are a better investment in time.

Regards.

We, you and I, are very much alike. More than you are aware of. Yet I have had experiences that allow me to see deeper into the structure of qualitative and scientific information. I've read about these experiences and listened to hundreds since 1973 when I read my first book on the subject. Hundreds of such since.

You do not offend me. No one can offend me. I am the one who decides I am offended.

I know we cannot prove anything such as this, so I go on to listen and interact. I see no sense in asking for proof when there is none possible, at least in empirical.

As an investigator, I listen to all the details, run them against my own developed database, and my own experience with extraordinary events, craft and beings, as well as my studies, education, experience and understanding in our sciences, studies in consciousness and non-ordinary reality, psycopharmacology, astronomy, biology, philosophy, mythology and history as well as the new and classical physics and many other science disciplines. These are the tools a thoughtful person bring to bear when facing a complex and objective experience such as is being shared here.

Asking for proof in the way people here are doing is like using a hammer to see how a watch works.

Tools of informed and educated experience as well as first hand experiential data allows me and others to see proof on a much more fundamental level. We can, by being more experienced see details you are still finding are obscured because of to blunt an attitude, understanding and experience.

People's dismissive attitudes and emotional reactive here are, in my opinion, clouding the water, and diminishing the gift another person is giving us of their extrordinary experience. Real or not, matters not ,until you see long-wave data and details.

People challenging this man are making mistakes of logic, misjudgments of character and their premise is unfounded and without any real scientific acumen. This won't work.

I and some others here are asking for understanding, which is a much higher order of proof. It is something you can see without smashing something open with a hammer. Like x-Ray we can see within.

Just like a child in a group of grown-ups in intellectual conversation, making it hard to communicate with interruptions and time outs to explain. Eventually, if you do not get the message, you become a pest and have to be sent away. We cannot do that. Only a Mod.

I also think you are more intelligent and should not be IGNORED and you are worth educating. But you need to listen more and pay attention rather than force an unintelligent or uninformed agenda that just makes discussion painful. I have tried to explain why your approach will not gain you any data. No response.

All you are lacking it seems to begin is an experience of the miraculous. The possibility does not even exist for you for such an event as this mans can happen. You are not alone either. Millions have not seen or remembered their own experiences. So you and others have no objectivity in this. So I am not trashing you. I am trying to educate you rather than dismiss you. I care that you become a better investigator. They are too rare here and we need more.

This is how silly asking for proof is here;

Like asking Stephen Hawking to PROVE black holes exist, when you cannot read the equations and proof that has convinced him and others. To some they say it is not proof because they simply do not understand it.

Asking for proof when it is deep in the information you are obscuring is ignorance. Persisting in this direction is madness. Not learning of your mistakes is tragic.

Please relax the hammer, and pick yourself up a magnifying glass.

Wonders ensue.

Let the O.P. talk. I promise we will not think less of you.

ZG

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Alright... enough bickering...

Let's stick to the topic, if you believe it fine, if not fine, but we're not going to argue about it.

Civil Discussion = Our Friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
benign psychosis, i can't tell you what a pleasure it is to read your posts! especially when you reply to the skeptics! you're so funny, i wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be robbin williams...

also, yeah, it's pretty unfair that your thread got sent to skunkworks. if there's a mod reading this... what the hell man? he claims whatever he says to be true, so unless he's proven wrong without a doubt, his thread needs to stay in ufo/aliens dept. where it belongs, regardless of the opinions of a few people who are too ignorant to even consider the possibility of anything beyond their own, sad existence.

oh yeah, i have a few questions for you.
1. was this the only trip they ever took you on or have there been more of them?
2. you said they are part of a group that's trying to condition mankind to their existence. so do you know if this means they will be trying to make open contact with us anytime soon?
3. how often do they come visit you?
4. can you ask them a bunch of questions we'd all like to know next time you come in contact with them?

*edit*- to add a few more sentences.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by darklord]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
zeroghost, that post was so perfect in trying to explain it's message that it makes me want to print it out, paste it on a plaque and stick it on my wall...

kudos! we need more people like you around here!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
hay benign.psychosis....

After reading your orginal post.....I was just wondering what you think of my own experieces.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also have a few questions..but i'll wait to read your answer before i jump the gun.....

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hey, andre....you said 'jump the gun'.

Ever heard the term 'jumping the shark'??

Comes from an old TV show called 'Happy Days' (I just learned this recently, and I used to watch the show). Has something to do with the 'Fonz' on water skis, or something...guess there is a shark involved, since he's in the ocean (but they're in Wisconsin...oh, original premise, where art thou?).

Anyway, it has become an iconic phrase, apparently, to 'jump the shark'...meaning, the series had gone on so long, and the writing had gotten so bad...well, you can get the meaning.

[Mod Edit: Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 20/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
well I liked your story benign.psychosis even if it is made up. My instinct tells me this isn't the case however.

I could spend all day explaining something I know to be true but theres always people who will pick apart your words and use it against your story. It doesn't make my story any less true, but harder for some to believe.

For me, I just have a really hard time explaining things. Something like this you have to explain on such neutral ground with no emotions involved it seems in order for it to not go in the direction this thread has. It's harder then you think.

I think most people on here don't even bother telling these stories because they know they couldn't face the crowd. It's good to critique the information given, but let's try and suspend judgment on each other.

It's like the boy who cried wolf.. someone who we've declared as un-trustable tells us a story, we naturally don't believe him, but it doesn't mean the story isn't true.

This thread is on un-stable grounds right now and I don't see the poster making any attempts to continue his story in the future, and I don't blame him, this topic has turned sour and I don't know how much longer it will last. Everyone be nice ok? Negative actions yield negative results, not positive ones. Assuming the poster is telling the truth, we may never know the full story because our actions toward him. Maybe he's lieing, maybe he's not. We can see here though that we're not going to get any proof we're looking for so theres no use bickering. We have to look at it as it is. It's a great story, as long as it makes us think, it is a success. Many ficticious stories have made a large impact on social acceptance of strange concepts I believe. I believe they (the government?) have been doing this a while now through movies and other media.. feeding us with more and more until they think we are emotionally ready for some life-changing details.

Somebody said someting earlier about the aliens having better things to do..? It's my belief that an advanced civilization that has learned to love and repsect all life would find no greater pleasure then to bring joy and hope to people who are living in such dark and confusing times.
And look what happens, ONE tells others, this is happening across the world. 5 years ago I didn't know what "greys" were, let alone anything about aliens.

I believe your story, but it makes no difference to me if I don't, because it's just more interesting concepts for the mind to digest.

I believe you, I will treat you with the same respect I give all others, but the fact of the matter is your story will always be just a STORY, and you can't expect people to believe otherwise. But that doesn't give them a right to attack your character, but it does allow them to critique your story. I have a little more faith in people, then most I think. Call me gullable, but for the time being I believe you.
It's a wonderful story too.

Let's all be nice and respect each other ok? I love you all.

- steve

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So you think Sleeper made a nice story and his thread is really popular, I can do that!

Have fun.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
reply to post by sparkofdivine

Star for you sir, and welcome to ATS, I hope your stay here is and a long and enjoyable one.

and also thank you for your expert opinion.

I find it rather humorous that you would believe a complete stranger on the internet for his 'expert opinion' after everything you have written in this thread. How do you know he has a degree in psychology? Have you seen proof of it? Did you happen to go over to his house and steal it off his wall to show the world that a degree in psychology exists? Don't think me flippant. I just wanted to point out the transparency of your consistency.

Many of your points I can agree with. One shouldn't believe everything they read on the Internet and a degree of skepticism is good. However, you also cannot be blinded by the need for constant empirical proof. Because proof is only as good as the source it comes from. In this case the source and proof (if you chose to believe him) is BP. You either choose to believe his story and continue reading the thread; or you choose to disregard what he has to say and not venture into the thread again. By constantly pressing the point for proof you are taking up space and dead-ending the conversation. If BP proves to be either making this up or it is a figment of his imagination, so be it. What harm has it done you? In most cases, probably nothing.

DD.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by DoubleDee]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I most certainly am interested. Please do continue with your story. This is fascinating to me, at least. I am interested in other things they may have told you about their thoughts on Earth, humans, etc.

Thanks!

Within the galaxy, there are many kinds of "Advanced Celestial Beings" who do not want the Draconians, the Greys, the Reptilian Hybrids and the Satanists on this planet to create any type of "Galactic Empire", and therefore this Solar System is under some kind of "Martial Quarantine".

The "Kuiper Belt Aliens", certainly are in this Solar System, and here are some brilliant weblinks that have some great and interesting information about some of their "Etheric Technology":

The Cymatics Of The Saturn Hexagon At The Saturnian South Pole:

www.youtube.com...

Alien Speech Found In The NASA Saturn Ring Radio Signal:

www.youtube.com...

The Celestial Object Known As 2003 EL61:

en.wikipedia.org...(136108)_2003_EL61

More Information About The Strange Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Known As EL61:

www.daviddarling.info...

Here Is A Good Weblink About The Mysterious Kuipers Asteroid Belt:

en.wikipedia.org...

This Weblink Has Excellent Information About The Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Such As Orcus, Quaoar, Ixion And Varuna:

www.windows.ucar.edu...=/comets/Kuiper_belt.html

So the ET Beings loosely defined as the "Kuiper Belt Aliens", that are according to many, to be some kind of "Galactic Alliance" of many ET Groups, are in the Solar System and there is a lot of unusual "Celestial Objects" that many posters here at GLP have discussed and shown MPEG Files and JPEG Images on at this forum as well. Here are some good weblinks to other forums and websites that have information about the "Kuiper Belt Aliens" (KBA):

www.hyperspacecafe.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.expansions.com...

www.expansions.com...

There are apparently over "3,000,000" different kinds of "Celestial Objects" or "Space Ships" already in the Solar System, and the KBA want a massive and very positive change in the "Collective Consciousness" on Planet Earth, with the "neutralizing" of TPTB (Satanists), the NWO and the Draconian Reptilians and Greys as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Star Stream

Great info star stream, fantastic links, I love the sounds off Saturn, they sound nothing like the other 'planet radiation' which is captured, very distinct and clear, is this the original? or a 'layer' of the original?

The 'Hexagon' off Saturn has been attributed to discharge, which is explained in the Electrical Star model, and I'm pretty sure when we get closer to the sun (if we aren't already
) we'll discover the famous 'corona' is this shape also.

Ive read alot about the certain factions, and a 'candle in the dark' on this subject is Alex Collier, I've only seen his interview (only one i think) from 1998, but he was meant to be speaking at the XCon in japan in 2007, but I can't find the link anywere, I'd like to see his views post 2004 (he claimed this is when the Andromedans would be removing all non terrestrial factions from earth, beit good or bad).

Some interesting accounts out there if you look, but atm the OP hasn't shown me anything new than to what has been stated before, I'd be glad of further insight you can offer BP.

Thanks. EMM

[edit on 23-2-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 23-2-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join