It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My confession: I was taken to the Kuiper belt!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was really trying to stay out of this one because even though I want to believe the story, and I do believe in other beings in space...

I don't understand why benign psicosis wouldn't try to get more information from them.... I mean such a rare occassion I would ask until they told me to stop...

So many questions yet you seemed to have gone to a cattleranch and only had a glass of milk....

Another thing, couldn't you have asked them about the holocaust??? I mean ...did it even cross ur mind? Im sure they knew...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thank you for the facial sketches; I don't see why this should lead to more ridicule, and I hope that you keep the thread open. I have several questions (sorry in advance, but you did offer to answer questions!)

I'd like to ask the same question as an earlier poster regarding the movement of their mouths; were they physically speaking? If so, can you describe the pitch, tone, and other characteristics e.g. musical or rasping? Mechanical or warm? Monotone or inflected?

It appears that you've drawn eyelids; did they blink? Were the eyes shiny or matte? Did they appear to be wet or glassy?

Regarding the noses, can you explain better their structure? Are they rounded ridges or flat? Those are very small nostrils; if they breathed, were they mouth breathers? Could you hear any whistling/hissing noises or see any movements associated with respiration?

I was hoping for a body sketch, but that's ok. Still: how many fingers did they have? How many joints in the fingers? Did they have opposable thumbs? Were their arms clearly jointed or snakelike? Finally, and most importantly, can you describe their feet?

Thank you, again.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by green dog]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
my question to the OP is this:

If the craft was invisible on the inside, how do they
get around in it to find stuff ?? would it be rather
difficult to navigate oneself from the sleeping
quarters to the controls or from the medic lab
to the door to get out. How does one find their way
around in an invisible environment ?? I'm sorry
for my lack of intellect as I just don't understand
the concept of how this is done. No offense

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Palasheea,

No, they have not been in contact with more since then, and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind if they came back again!

It might be meant only for that woman. In my case, I'm pretty sure that I understand what they wanted me to understand. Did the woman know what it meant? Maybe she is not ready to understand it yet. In any case, I think it is strange that they would leave her with a mystery. It doesn't sound right to me, but in the scheme of things I don't know much.

Sorry I can't type more, I have some things to do. I'll try to answer other peoples' questions at a later time. Thanks for listening.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis
It was one of the last adults that they tried, but even though they don't begin contact with adults on a systematic basis, they said they experiment every few years or so just to test the waters, so to speak. It's not for the purpose of contact, its more like an experiment to see if human perception of aliens has changed - to see if they can accept the reality standing before them without mentally breaking down...

That's just natural fear surely. I'm sure that will never change. We have been conditioned, as humans, through the film media with horror movies, that if we see an ugly type monsters of sorts IN REAL LIFE we would freak out. We think it's not supposed to happen in real life. It stays in the movies!

On a side note, if a burglar broke into my house and stood in my bedroom as I slept, I'd kinda freak out if I awoke to it. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in doing that either. So the same ting stands with Aliens. They are entering your personal home without you wanting them to, regardless of their race, agenda or whatever. We don't know if they are there to harm or come in peace, but out natural instincts (relating back to monsters) is to think they are there to threaten us.

Without contact with the entire planet, telling us their agenda and that they indeed are here not to harm us, I think everyone will 'mentally break down,' if you saw one in your room, standing there, staring at you.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Brilliantly put, Arawn!!

What an excellent analogy, an intruder in your bedroom late at night...regardless whether it's a human invading, or a non-human, any sudden uninvited incursion into your personal space is going to cause a sudden increase in adrenaline, the built in by evolution 'flight or fight' response, especially when suddenly awakened from whatever phase of slumber you may happen to be in at that moment.

I will wager that many of us have been so deep in sleep, as to not hear an alarm clock. Conversely, we can be in such a light sleep that we hear the slightest noise and are jolted awake, heart pounding. This is a common Human experience...the 'heart pounding' is obviously the 'flight' reaction, as adrenaline gets pumped in to the system. A 'fight' response will allow for more measured doses if cornered, to allow for the individual's attempt at survival, if it comes down to that.

These 'instinctive' responses probably stem from our earliest ancestor's genes, and are ingrained in the part of our nervous system that is well below our 'higher' brain function...logic kicks in only after the fact...
(I'm thinking of something referred to as the 'lizard brain' here...).

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If I were given the chance to go for a ride in an alien spaceship like our OP I would have asked for a grand tour of our solar system. If I was unable to get the grand tour of the solar system I would have at least asked to see Mars up close.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JadePhoenix

Jade,

Why do you assume they would accede to the requests of an abductee?

Yeah, we would Want to see Mars, but it does not follow that the request would be granted.

From what I've heard, there is a punish/reward cycle used on abductees...not very dissimilar from how some people conduct experiments on other animals....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

It might be meant only for that woman. In my case, I'm pretty sure that I understand what they wanted me to understand. Did the woman know what it meant? Maybe she is not ready to understand it yet. In any case, I think it is strange that they would leave her with a mystery. It doesn't sound right to me, but in the scheme of things I don't know much.

Sorry I can't type more, I have some things to do. I'll try to answer other peoples' questions at a later time. Thanks for listening.

Thanks BP for answering my questions! I read your full post this morning but was just out the door.

From what I recall, you went into how these beings are very careful when choosing who to visit and that one example they gave you about that woman who was also a collector of Alien nik-naks of various sorts, went into a freeze when they paid her a visit where she was obviously so terrified of them, she was completely immobilized. I think it's fair to say the vast majority of us would react that way if they were to ever show up at our bedside like they did in that case and yours.

As for those questions about what some beings told Dorothy Izatt, I'm hoping Dave Rabbit asked her some of those same questions I posed for her to answer and I'm looking forward to hearing that podcast sometime soon!

And finally, that's great that you would love to go on another trip with them again and I hope that happens! In the meantime, you should write out a list of questions you might want to ask them and keep that paper by your bedside so you can grab it before they zap you onto their spaceship again! Good luck!

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have to say this : BP you certainly have a good sense of humour and maturity. If your account is a pack of lies, it is certainly crafted carefully. But for some reason I am not quite convinced either way ...

there was a question about surface detail on the moons, would you elaborate on what you saw out there? i.e. describe the kuiper belt, whatever you saw of Europa etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you Blaine. Your comment more than any other, was my deciding factor as what to believe here. Interesting story, yes. Believable, no. Although I do believe in the reality of UFO's and aliens. Just not in this instance.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Thanks BP for answering my questions! I read your full post this morning but was just out the door.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Palasheea]

I'm relieved that you were able to read the post before it was edited. It is a shame that a misplaced quote tag caused that.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Pardon me BP, but your story sounds awful familiar.

Not the story persay, but the unsubstantiated claims that you make. It seems familiar because your pattern is always the same. You give just enough information to keep people guessing and continue to keep asking questions.

I must admit this is an acquired skill. How do you do it? You keep appearing under different names, cook up a different story, and attract all this attention.

I think you have missed your calling in life. You should have been a politician or a cult leader.

Everyone reading this should be aware that this is all fiction and untrue. Don't believe a word of it. Entertaining, but nothing more.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by green dog
I'd like to ask the same question as an earlier poster regarding the movement of their mouths; were they physically speaking?

Yes, they were speaking and moving their mouths, but it wasn't how one would expect. I wouldn't go so far as t say they looked like a badly dubbed foreign movie - not really close, but the movement of their mouths did not exactly line up with their speech. It wasn't really a delay either, but it looked like they just had to move their mouths differently than we do to make certain sounds. To explain it better, when we say a word beginning with an "F" we put our teeth on our bottom lip and expel air. They might be able to make that sound with their mouth completely open, and perhaps not even expel air (in the way we can make a popping sound or clicking sound without expelling air). I can't give you a chart that shows the differences, because honestly, I don't remember!

It appears that you've drawn eyelids; did they blink? Were the eyes shiny or matte? Did they appear to be wet or glassy?

Yes, those are eyelids. They blinked, but not often. I wasn't even sure that they blinked after I saw it the first time, I tried to pay attention to their eyes, and I came to the conclusion that they blink once every few minutes. Their eyes had a semi-shine to them and appeared slightly wet. On a funny note, the little one did look at me and begin blinking faster than normal with an odd expression on its face - which wasn't really funny until I thought about it later

Are they rounded ridges or flat? Those are very small nostrils; if they breathed, were they mouth breathers? Could you hear any whistling/hissing noises or see any movements associated with respiration?

The were rounded a bit more than the picture shows, and the nostrils were on a slightly upturned portion of their nose, as the nostrils weren't pointing down like humans, but they weren't straight out like a pigs, either
. I'm not sure if they breathed from their nose, mouth, or both. They didn't speak for extended periods so it was hard to guage if they were actually taking breaths - I mean, the one that spoke the most wasn't getting ahead of itself and having to stop and take a breath. Their bodies/chest did not appear to swell or fill with air as humans' do when we breath or take a deep breath. I'd go as far as to say that they probably have an entirely different resperation system than us - but I suppose that would be obvious either way.

how many fingers did they have? How many joints in the fingers? Did they have opposable thumbs? Were their arms clearly jointed or snakelike? Finally, and most importantly, can you describe their feet?

I can't recall how many actual joints where on their fingers, they didn't really bend at angles like our fingers do. As for the hands, two of them had 4 pretty long fingers and didn't appear to have a thumb, or fingers that looked like they bent inwards - at least, I never saw them do it. The small one, it had 3 long fingers too, and what could be called a thumb - but it wasn't in the usual position. Imagine that your pinky finger is slightly in front of your other three fingers and that it can bend inward into your hand. I just remember that the small one would kind of fidget his hands sometimes, maybe he had alien arthritus!

The arms were jointed pretty much like ours were, but longer, and the feet were more claw-like than our feet are. I mean, the toes weren't rounded like ours but came closer to a point, and were hardened by some type of nail like we have. I remember thinking that I wouldn't want to be kicked by one of them when I first looked at the feet. There were 4 distinguishable toes.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Not the story persay, but the unsubstantiated claims that you make. It seems familiar because your pattern is always the same. You give just enough information to keep people guessing and continue to keep asking questions.

Unsubstantiated? Far from it, I can personally substantiate every claim by confirming that the events have happened as I have said. On top of that, I can only substantiate my claims as much as a witness in a court of law can can substantiate their testimony - by swearing that it is the truth. If you are asking for more, than you are being unrealistic and perhaps a little bit naive

I'm not exactly writing a book here, and I am not going to share my complete experience with everyone unless people want to know - this is a discussion forum, is it not?. This involves asking me questions and other people discussing the experience so that I may answer any questions. Interviews usually follow a similar pattern. I am merely here to share my experience with those who would like to know about it. If you are not happy with that, I can only suggest that you stop reading this thread.

I must admit this is an acquired skill. How do you do it? You keep appearing under different names, cook up a different story, and attract all this attention.

If you believe that I have multiple accounts, you should contact a moderator instead of hiding behind baseless claims.

Everyone reading this should be aware that this is all fiction and untrue. Don't believe a word of it. Entertaining, but nothing more.

You should be ill at ease for underestimating the intelligence of the members here on ATS. I also do not appreciate you downplaying an event in my life solely because you do not believe it to be true. I can not say that it surprises me either - an experience such as mine is sure to bring the more malcontented members out of the woodwork.

Nonetheless, thank you for the post!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
sorry to be a nuisance
but it seems my post (question) was ignored
oh well, I guess it wasn't important

Guess I'll move on, good day

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
sorry to be a nuisance
but it seems my post (question) was ignored
oh well, I guess it wasn't important

Guess I'll move on, good day

SimonSays,

I'm sorry you feel that way. I ignored your question because it has been brought up more than once after I've already explained it.

The invisibility was a dynamic that could be changed. It seemed as if the objects in the ship, weren't really there, like it was some type of "holodeck" technology - as how the two tables were replaced with the map, while the actual body of the ship could be rendered invisible. When I say the inside became invisible, I mean that the inside body of the ship (bottom,top,walls) became invisible and not necessarily everything in it.

For example, there was always at least one chair that was visible even when the bottom of the craft turned invisible from the inside.

I apologize and thank you for the post

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I am personally disgusted that my species harbors a stereotypical attitude toward an alien species. It is a disgrace. What ignorance, as if they are all the same.

1. Wow! I see you speak for the aliens! Have you been nominated by them as their authorized spokesman?

2. Disgusted? You're welcome. But that doesn't stop me from havin' my pizza at Dominos!

3. My species? Which species do you represent?

4. Stereotypical attitude? What attitude? If what we think is science fiction, pending proof, is termed 'stereotypical attitude' then you're way off the mark. In other words if we don't believe what you're saying then we are 'stereotypes'?

5. Disgrace? So we are a disgrace because we don't bite what you're saying?

6. What ignorance!!? Oh yeah! Ignorance is bliss!

Thanks! Nice knowing you. Now for some beer!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Unsubstantiated? Far from it, I can personally substantiate every claim by confirming that the events have happened as I have said.

When you assume, you make an ass - well you know how it goes. Well, if you want to use that as proof, then I offer you proof of alien abduction due to the many survivors of said abductions.

You get the point. A consensus does not a reality make.

Funny how in your other post you use alien abductions as a hoax but now claim it has happened to you

Source

I truly wonder what the Mods will think of this BP

[edit on 12-1-2008 by thedigirati]

[edit on 12-1-2008 by thedigirati]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
mikesingh,

1. Wow! I see you speak for the aliens! Have you been nominated by them as their authorized spokesman?

You see that?. If that is what you see, then you might want to wipe off your computer screen. I can assure you that I am not an authorized spokesman. Then again, if you don't believe the part about the aliens, maybe I actually am the alien spokesman!

2. Disgusted? You're welcome. But that doesn't stop me from havin' my pizza at Dominos!

Dominos has some great pizza, but I haven't eaten there in years!

3. My species? Which species do you represent?

That would be Homo sapiens, which species do you represent?
Do I know you from somewhere

4. Stereotypical attitude? What attitude? If what we think is science fiction, pending proof, is termed 'stereotypical attitude' then you're way off the mark. In other words if we don't believe what you're saying then we are 'stereotypes'?

I of course said, "Stereotypical attitude toward an alien species". You could continue to break that up into smaller fragments and question each one, but it wouldn't get you very far.

5. Disgrace? So we are a disgrace because we don't bite what you're saying?

Oh, I see you already have broken it into smaller fragments!
Just a tip, don't go so far as to scrutinize individual letters

6. What ignorance!!? Oh yeah! Ignorance is bliss!

That it is.

Thanks! Nice knowing you. Now for some beer!

You too. I'll be having some beer in a few hours myself.

Thanks for the post.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join