It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me 1 proof aliens exist, Real and proved not by some blury pics.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

hahaha. No. I guess you obviously didnt get what I was trying to say.
I am saying that just because we cant see or hear them, doesnt mean they arent there. Actually, I did say that but I guess you didnt read that part.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
OP: Instead of trying to make us prove to you they exist, how about you do a bit of research first? There are hundreds of books, videos, websites, television shows, etc., where you can get a lot of details about UFOs.

There are many non-blurry pics. There are cases with proof that has never been dismissed.

Just because you haven't done the research yourself, hardly means they do not exist. I really don't feel the need to post endless links of sources, simply because you say something along the lines of "omg ufos don't exist, all we have is blurry photos omg!" Which in a nutshell, is what you are saying.

If you show true interest, you may get more help though. But those who truly believe have probably read many books, seen hundreds of hours of shows, have read endless case studies, studied thousands of photographs. We can't impart all of that to you in one thread. I'd suggest you make some initiative to find out yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here this is solid proof. SOLID PROOF
If this isn't enough proof for you then i don't know what you're asking for.
If you don't believe by now then you never will.
But just know one thing....We're not alone.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

Wow, sorry you're completely wrong.
A sound is a movement, a vibration. It does not require a receiver.
You really should redefine your worldview. If a sound is made that resonates above the frequency level of human hearing, it is still a sound. Dogs can hear it.

To be honest, have you ever used a radio? Do you really think that by turning your radio off you've made the broadcast station cease to exist?

That's just silly. The sound (the oscillation of a tone, a moving wave form) exists independently of your hearing it.

Goodness sake. I'm bemused by your willful ignorance.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There are only three videos of aliens, that I believe are the "real deal, Holyfield".

Those are:

Dr. Reid's "Blinking alien" video and related videos.
Dr. Reid's videos

Stan Romanek's "Alien in the window"
Stan Romanek's video of alien in the window (infra-red)

And, "Alien interview" from the unknown source that smuggled it out of A-51.
Alien Interview Video

--- for the record ---
O-315
--- edited hyperlink content ---

There are several other videos that I've seen that are non-convincing, but interesting, in my opinion, too. But, most of those are night-shots of things seen in Central and South America, and are hard to make a clear determination about.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by organism315]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join