It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me 1 proof aliens exist, Real and proved not by some blury pics.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I tend to believe that the vast majority of UFO sightings could be explained away rationally if they were looked into thoroughly enough.

Then you clearly did not read about the Battle of Los Angeles in Gazrok's Compilation, linked in my signature.

Please read that file and come back here afterwards. I'd like to continue this discussion after you've read that file.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Way back when steam trains were in their infancy, most people thought the human body wouldn't be able to cope with going faster than 30 mph. 30 mph !!!

These extraterrestrials have obviously figured out a lot more about space/time/matter than we could possibly comprehend.

What if like sound, there is a light barrier ?

What would happen if someone were to break the light barrier and possibly travel faster than light itself maybe there is a speed incomprehensible to us but the norm for these aliens.

Maybe the crafts they fly/travel in can morph into something capable of travelling outside time/space/matter ?

Hard to comprehend but it IS a possibility. Call it woo woo (like James Randi) but hey im very imaginative (not to the point where i believe I have visited the Kuiper belt or been abducted or anal probed

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caffeine
Distances between stars are impossible to overcome by any vessel, be it man- or alien made.

Please don't take offense, but who are you to claim that anything is impossible? Especiallly interstellar travel. Even on Earth the technology to freeze humans and keep them alive for 100s if not 1000s of years is just around the corner. Imagine a civilization that is 1000s if not millions of years more advanced than us...

FTL travel, folding space, wormholes, etc might be sci fi for now, but it doesn't make them impossible.

As an aside I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get a single person say anything about the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind: The Bible. I think the problem comes in with people saying "It ain't the Word of God so it must be fiction". It ain't all fiction. It is a combination of myths, legends, exagerations and factual accounts of man being visited by aliens ("god", "angels", "demons", etc). See my previous post and the many sites about angels and god being aliens which you'll find on the Web.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Caffeine

Your actually comparing the technology of an alien race that is easily hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of us and you say that they cant achieve space flight to other planets. Just think about that comparison.

If you think our technology is "advanced" it comes no where near it in terms of an alien perspective. A stealth bomber could be a prehistoric play toy to them. Telepathic communication alone is way more evolved than the best psychic on the face of this planet. And thats just communicating.

I am a contactee and can tell you one look at you and they can tell your past present and future in no more that 3 seconds. They can penetrate you mind with ease, they control their crafts through technologies that require barely any physical interaction and thats just the start.

This race can pop up anywhere and anytime no matter where you are. They contort time to their needs by jump in and out time without you even knowing. Why do you think the governments of the world are so afraid of them, because governments cant gain control of a race that has unknown limits.

Things will only have a rational explanation in some cases because its the easiest to reach for.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eskick

IN an infinite universe it is impossible for there not to be aliens out there.It may also be impossible to ever find them.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.americanchronicle.com...
Goto the just release story and follow to website, you will die when you see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You're a contactee? Question: what did they smell like?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
internet forums are becomin big piles of garbage, with unresourceful, lazy, bottom dwellers wanting someone to prove something to them, when they at first bring no counter evidence against what they're debating, and all replies are usually only a few sentences long, which drags out into an 8 page thread talking back and forth about, "thats not what i said, you said that", etc..., leading to absolutely nothing in the end.

to the op, what have you truly done to try to prove to yourself that aliens are not real? wait, i do think i read a reply that you said you believe they exist, but you dont see any hard evidence, ie... there isnt a high definition video of an alien getting out of a space ship. but anyways

how many documentaries have you purchased, or watched on the net, and i mean truly watched, not fast forward through until you see something cool, and then push play to see what they have to say about it. how many books have you read on the subject? have you tried to contact any individuals personally to hear their story, and see for yourself how genuine it is? the real question, as im sure has already been posted, which may be the internet cliche, but really, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TRY TO PROVE YOURSELF WRONG/RIGHT?

why make these threads, when you know you have not done the research? i know you havent. you can pout all you want, but its the same across the web. i just truly know you havent. correct me if im wrong.

there is a large amount of evidence out there. from confessions from very respectable men who are, or were in the military, to government officials themselves. from physical evidence, to video. if you would educate yourself more, you would read, and see this stuff. but no, of course not, why do your own research, when you can come in here, and play the little baby waby, and ask the daddys for high definition videos of proof showing an alien getting out of his ship, breakdancing, and then going back in.

i will agree, that i have not seen a high definition video of a ufo landing, or in the air, whatever, but after doing my own research, it is undeniable that ufo's are out there, and more than less likely, alot, if not most, are not of this planet, and if they are, they are from a civilization that is old, and a civilization that we are unaware of. a civilization that we would probably consider alien by most standards. i would not disagree that maybe a few are of this planet, maybe from black projects going on around the world.

take abductions for an example. as crazy as an abduction might sound coming from someone, it is happening, and has happened alot more than you probably think it has. hell, sitting in my apartment right now, there is a beautiful young girl upstairs, about 24 or so, and one night i was up there fixing her computer, having a beer, and i randomly made a joke about aliens hacking her computer or something, and she was like, they're real, i know it sounds crazy, but i was abducted, and she said she used to get abducted for a while like every other night when she was young. this revelation came after a few more words about conspiracies, and aliens, but i was kinda thrown back that she out of all people you would assume, would say that. she looks like an average young lady, who you might see out at the club lookin absolutely fine, and she was pretty sincere about the fact that she used to get abducted, and she doesnt like to tell people, but i guess in the light of our small discussion, and she probably felt comfortable talking to me, she let it out. she could be lying, but it kinda makes you think.

she doesnt know about this forum, and doesnt like to talk about it, because everyone would think she is crazy, but there she is, a girl who possibly was abducted multiple times in her younger years, with maybe something new to bring to the table, but she doesnt want to bring up the memory, or really talk about it. criticism can be hard to deal with, and most people dont like to see it as worth their time to tell stories about being abducted, when it will fall mostly upon deaf ears, and she would inevitably just be pleading her case for the rest of her life. to most people they would say, well im not getting abducted now, and most people would not believe me, so why waste my time. maybe someone out there does have a high definition video of a ufo, but as crazy as it may sound to some of the "brave conan's" around here, they may be to scared to go public with it. assuming that someway, somehow, it will get linked back to them, and the big bad wolf will come knocking at their door. they might not be internet savy. maybe they dont have the internet. maybe they're concerned with being able to anonymously upload it, and dont know how. maybe they just dont care, and its going to go down as a part of their own little collection. maybe they just recorded it a year or a few months ago, and just have not had the time in their personal life to get it to someone, or load it onto the net. why? maybe they just dont care that much. might seem absured, but we can be a pretty absured race of people at times.

im just saying. just like those who demand proof of paranormal powers, maybe those truly with it, just dont care about your ventures, or what it would do to help society, or help scientist under this, or understand that. some people just dont have the resources or the tools, and, eh, some people probably just dont care, or are scared.

given the grand cover up that has been going on this long. do you think that a high definiton video of a ufo would last that long on the net. pressuming that would be the first place it would hit. i know you would assume the government is that stupid, and so are the people they hire, or whoever it is monitoring the big ordeal behind the scenes, but i would bet my car that minutes after information that sensitive hit the net, it would dissapear, and those who saw the video, their ip's would be traced, their computers cracked and scanned to see if the video was downloaded to their pc. their information stolen, or they would just get a good ol visit.

the media is controlled, so no going there with your evidence, and if you just threw it on the net expecting it to be there for all to see, you have another thing coming. thats just my opinion.

That Was the Funniest post i ever read on ATS !

the irony of it all
:

thanks for making me laugh man and i think your secretly in Love with her

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
in the discussion if aliens excist or not depends on what you believe.
the reason some find some movies evidence of their excistence is based on self fulfilling prophecy. you want it to be real so its real. this is the same for people who say that the movies shown are fake. also what you see in many discussions is that its blurry and someone else says its clear enough to consider it proof. we can only be sure of life on a other planet is when we go there and see it with our own eye's or when aliens come to earth and reveal them selfs. also about the sightings on earth considered evidence of alien life on earth cannot be said unless the aliens come down to earth and tell us they have been here. dont mistake modern science to be more superior then ancient technology. the principle of the steam engine was already discovered if im not mistaken around 3000bc by the greece but was never put to use because then slaves would be absoleet and concrete re-discovered only centuries/decades ago was also in use by the romans. to asume something for reality may distort your view to see facts for fiction and fiction for facts. be carefull what to believe and check your source if its valid. for the one who posted this. i believe its good to ask questions like these because there is indeed a lack of solid proof. the proof that most of the time is shown cannot be considered solid proof cause eye witness is never solid. ( i saw a light in the sky wich was moving really fast.) this could be annything from a small ballon with a disco light to a huge meteor comming to earth killing us all. (last part can be considered not serious.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

your right i seen many UfO's there but no proof that aliens are real

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There were some pretty solid pictures back in the 50's and 60''s taken with some old fashioned cameras, Where's all the machines in the sky now? I haven't seen any, with all the cam- corders and phones that take pictures, how come nobodies taken a solid picture of an air craft? Why are they always in the air anyway? Anybody ever taken a picture of one on the ground? Now it's always "lights in the sky". How come we don't see pictures like we did back in the 40's and 50's of an actual machine?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its the fact that the word UFO and Aliens even exist that they are not made up that it has come to every single persons mind on this planet that people claim to have see them if they did not exist UFO and Aliens would not exist, thoughts create reality.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its the fact that the word UFO and Aliens even exist that they are not made up that it has come to every single persons mind on this planet that people claim to have see them if they did not exist UFO and Aliens would not exist, thoughts create reality.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
heres an old school question for you..

If a tree falls over, in the middle of the woods, and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

Now apply that same question to aliens.

If an alien comes down, in the middle of the woods, and nobody is around to see it or hear it, did they still visit?

( Iknow theres holes in that question but you get my drift)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

If a tree falls over, in the middle of the woods, and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

If an alien comes down, in the middle of the woods, and nobody is around to see it or hear it, did they still visit?

If we applied that question.....
Then no.

A sound requires not only vibrational waves, but a receiver (ear drum, tape recorder, whatever)

So, if no one was there to see the alien, then it never came.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellish-D

If we applied that question.....
Then no.

A sound requires not only vibrational waves, but a receiver (ear drum, tape recorder, whatever)

So, if no one was there to see the alien, then it never came.

Technically, you are right.
But on the flipside of that arguement, a sound is a sound, and a sound doesnt need a reciever to make that sound,just a transmitter(so it still makes a sound)... So without the reciever, it still makes a noise, you just cant hear it. (inaudible).

So just because you see it, doesnt mean that its not there, am I wrong?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

But on the flipside of that arguement, a sound is a sound, and a sound doesnt need a reciever to make that sound,just a transmitter(so it still makes a sound)... So without the reciever, it still makes a noise, you just cant hear it. (inaudible).

Yes, you are wrong. You were talking about the sound an object makes, not the object itself. A sound does require a receiver to be a sound. If I had a violin string vibrating at an extremely high frequency to the point that it was no longer audible to human, or any ear, it is still transmitting vibrations, but it is not audible, therefore not a sound.

When we bring aliens into this, they could be there but we don't know. Your analogy isn't a real parallel.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellish-D

Yes, you are wrong. You were talking about the sound an object makes, not the object itself. A sound does require a receiver to be a sound. If I had a violin string vibrating at an extremely high frequency to the point that it was no longer audible to human, or any ear, it is still transmitting vibrations, but it is not audible, therefore not a sound.

When we bring aliens into this, they could be there but we don't know. Your analogy isn't a real parallel.

didnt say 'any ear'. I said, human ear. just because we dont see or hear it, doesnt mean that its not happening. hell,there could be an alien ship in a park somewhere cloaked, and nobody would know it, and they would say "theres nothing there". Thats the point I was trying to make.
Like I said, there were holes in that analogy, but you get the drift.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Sorry, I expected the analogy to be relevant. I guess it turns out that it was just an unrelated tangent.

My bad. Next time, I won't take posters seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join