It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me 1 proof aliens exist, Real and proved not by some blury pics.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is no proof. Only a lot of evidence. But serious debate continues as to exactly what the evidence represents. Some of the evidence suggests that biological creatures alien to this planet may be operating UFOs. Some of the evidence suggests other possibilities. None of the evidence is good enough to prove the existence of aliens, time/dimension travelers, or something we don't currently understand.

So we get a lot of conjecture and belief, but no absolute proof.

If it's all that important, anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wait...what? There is no proof, only "A LOT" of evidence. In that case, evidence means nothing, so lets throw everything we know about anything out of the window. I would hardly say that we have evidence pertaining to aliens (those ones that fly around out atmosphere). If we had evidence, we would prove their existence. All we have is conjecture as you point out aswell.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eskick

Hi there,

I've got a bigger one than you
:
explore4fun.com...

Now, photos do not proove anything to start with unless there are some measurements done at the same time. This is specially true since the digital era. UAPs & UFOs are not a proof of ET visitation neither, unless other direct evidence can be associated to them.

I am actually writting an article (in French for the moment) about the HP (Hessdalen Phenomena) and I am in contact with Erling Strand who is the foundator of the Hessdalen project : erling.hiof.no...

Here is a spectrophotography that was taken by some students doing a science field trip in Hessdalen last september (07) :

"This Science Camp was very successfull. The weather became better and better during the week, and the big sightings happened Thursday night. It started around 21:30. The picture below was taken at 21:58, from mount Rognefjell towards mount Finnsåhøgda in the west-south-west. The exposuretime is 30 seconds."

Source : www.hessdalen.org...

Here is an email I received from him recently :

The Hessdalen Phenomena (HP) can show a high speed. Fastest mean speed measured is approx 30.000 km/h
HP* don't normally make any sounds, even with high speed.
Captured strong reflections on the radar, even when nothing is seem by the eyes.
HP can make sharp turns in high speed. Makes questions about mass. Probably no mass. Also the "no sound" indicate no mass.
The optical spectrum indicate sometimes gas, sometimes solid. (sometimes emission lines, sometime continuous spectrum)
The duration can be from fraction of a second to hours. Hours: Where comes the energy from?
The HP have illuminated the ground. Where comes the energy from?
The movement: A strong, big (some meter in diameter), light moving slowly around down in the valley.

the main task is still getting data about the HP and the surrounding where they are.

Regards

--
[email protected]
Ostfold College, Remmen, 1757 Halden, Norway

and some additional data about the HP :

- Laser

A couple of reports from Hessdalen state that the light disappeared when a strong light-source was directed towards it. We wanted to test if this was correct. Therefore, we got a 633 nm laser from Spectra-Physics Inc. Model 155. This had a power of 0.4 to 0.76 mW in the TEM (00) mode. The divergence was 1 mrad.

We used the laser, and pointed it towards a flashing light, in two different cases, totally 9 times. 8 of these times, there was a reaction.

In the first case, there was a regular flashing light, slowly moving towards north, on Sunday 12 February at 7.35 pm. The flashing had been regular all the time we had seen the light. The light moved slowly. From the first time we saw it in the south, until it disappeared in the north, it took about 15 minutes. When this light was in the northern part of Finns†h›gda, we pointed the laser towards it for the first time. At once, it changed the flashing sequence: From a regular flashing light, it became a regular double-flashing light: Flash.Flash.......Flash.Flash.......Flash.Flash....... After about 10 seconds, we put the laser down, at once it became a regular single-flashing light again: Flash......Flash......Flash...... After about 10 seconds we repeated this again. It was repeated totally 4 times before it went out of sight. All the times, we got this double-flashing, when the laser was pointing at it...

Source : www.hessdalen.org...

This is just the top of the Iceberg, I could post a lot of studies and nobody
for the moment concluded that it could be a rare natural phenomena like plasma balls or else.

Peace,
Europa

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi again,

Here are some studies you might want to check out :
www.itacomm.net...

and some short films :
www.hessdalen.org...

Peace ya all,

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
reply to post by Osiris1953

I Belive if the OP really wanted to prove Ufo's are not real, i would expect him/her to show some proof that they are not real, and somthing better than a kite toy

Hi there,

You cannot ask him to proove UFOs do not exist, it has to be the other way around because otherwise I could ask you to proove that Cinderella did not exist.

But, you seem pretty open minded and way smart enough to understand, am I wrong ?

Peace,

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by jaamaan
Here is the math.

The universe is endless, so is the possibility of alien life.

There you go

But most modern models says the universe isn't endless.

It is very big do

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
If we had evidence, we would prove their existence. All we have is conjecture as you point out aswell.

No. We have evidence. People still don't believe.

We have evidence that UFO's are real. Overwhelming evidence ; there are still people who believe every case is mistaken or a hoax.

We have evidence that prayer is real: scientific evidence. There are still people who believe prayer is a joke.

It's all a matter of belief and people's inability to stretch their own understanding of reality. This pertains to all matters 'supernatural', from the spiritual, to aliens.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

If we had evidence, we would prove their existence. All we have is conjecture as you point out aswell.

No. We have evidence. People still don't believe.

Not good evidence. Most evidence is only eye witness.

We have evidence that UFO's are real. Overwhelming evidence ;

No there is not overwhelming evidence.

We have evidence that prayer is real: scientific evidence. There are still people who believe prayer is a joke.

No scientific evidence of this either only anecdotal.

It's all a matter of belief and people's inability to stretch their own understanding of reality. This pertains to all matters 'supernatural', from the spiritual, to aliens.

I always find it amusing when people make outlandish claims like we have overwhelming evidence aliens exist and are here. Obviously that is simply not true regardless of whether or not they really do exist and are here. This is a good example why people think UFO proponents are nutty and delusional.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Ok. So photographs and videotapes and endlessly corroborated eye-witness testimony isn't 'good evidence'.

Than what are you even BOTHERING with the Alien and UFO phenomena for?
Stop wasting your time.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by jfj123

Ok. So photographs and videotapes and endlessly corroborated eye-witness testimony isn't 'good evidence'.

Than what are you even BOTHERING with the Alien and UFO phenomena for?
Stop wasting your time.

Well why don't you post a few?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bottom line is some people won't take anything less than a saucer landing on the white house or CNN saying it's real. You either accept it or reject it, it's up to you.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Bottom line is some people won't take anything less than a saucer landing on the white house or CNN saying it's real. You either accept it or reject it, it's up to you.

Precisely. Skeptics have already made up their mind, all evidence be damned. It's not good enough for them, so... what do they expect?

I really don't know. Landings on the lawn as you said. Not gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
All I can say is look at history there is all kinds of evidence of their exisistance on cave walls and different areas aswell such as the big things in Peru they grabbed my interest personally.....

And if that isnt good enough for ya......I do not know what to tell ya....

"Yea and the NWO doesnt have secret symbols around the globe either" in plain sight. You just do not notice them till you are told......

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You are right. There is no definitive evidence that makes aliens without a doubt real. I am not sure whether or not aliens have ever visted Earth before, but do they have to visit Earth to exist? We always think of aliens as being far advanced but there might be beings on other planets that are equivalent to cavemen or just animals who dont have the ability to think and advance.

This is a video that has made me believe that there has to be something else out there and that I think everyone should see:

youtube.com...

If I can quote the movie "Contact": "If we are alone, it seems like an awful waste of space."

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

I cant believe I watched those videos they show nothing at all. There are better out there cant believe you used those to prove your point.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

This one is better

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You ask yet there are answers all around you. No not your room, no not the Earth, no not the internet...oh wait yes the internet. Look at how many people have witnessed Flying saucers, ex-NASA astronauts, civilians, ex-military officials etc. It is not one big conspiracy theory. Not everyone has time to sit down and plot a way to fool everyone. Sure, 85% could be fakes(give or take a few) but you have to take consideration of the people who are actually telling the truth.

Not everyone is out for 15 minutes of fame. There has to be some people who still have enough honesty to tell the truth. If you search how many web-sites there are on google it would blow your mind. 44,200,000 with the exact phrase UFO. Some sights such as:

British Columbia Sightings
NUFORC
UFO Info

Better yet, here do your research:
Google UFO

Happy Hunting!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Wait...what? There is no proof, only "A LOT" of evidence. In that case, evidence means nothing, so lets throw everything we know about anything out of the window. I would hardly say that we have evidence pertaining to aliens (those ones that fly around out atmosphere). If we had evidence, we would prove their existence. All we have is conjecture as you point out aswell.

Just because we don't have proof, that's no reason to throw everything out. The sheer volume of the evidence suggests that something is happening, and that further examination is warranted. And once plausible proof of (whatever) is determined, then the data can be reviewed to see if it fits the proof, or if we need to keep looking for additional explanations.

After all, just because one UFO might be found to have little gray aliens inside, it would be unreasonable and illogical to assume they all do. People often forget that the UFO spectrum is surprisingly broad. One explanation might not be enough.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOverPrecisely. Skeptics have already made up their mind, all evidence be damned. It's not good enough for them, so... what do they expect?

I really don't know. Landings on the lawn as you said. Not gonna happen.

Why are obvious, public landings out of the question? That's a pretty big assumption. Do you know something the rest of us don't? It could happen tomorrow, and there's no reason why it won't. But that's another question. Why hasn't it?

I've said it often before. What I would like for solid proof is the same things that allow me to accept as fact that anything exists -- the chair you're sitting on, for instance. Think about it. Not even a space alien. Just a simple chair. How would you abolutely prove to me the existence of the chair you're sitting on?

Or, I like to use the example of the Eiffel Tower. Give me the same degree of evidence that convinces me the Eiffel Tower exists, even though I've never personally seen it. That's fair, isn't it? And simple, too!

The evidence would include multiple sightings, from different non-anonymous witnesses, backed up by multiple photos/video (the more the merrier). Additionally, I'd like authorities and experts, and government officials to agree it exists. A piece of it is great evidence. Something solid that any scientist who wants to study it can. More expert testimony. In the case of "aliens," an actual alien, dead or alive, would be best. Finally, I'd like to be able to travel to it, if I wanted to, and see and touch it for myself. I don't necessarily have to, but I want to be able to.

Is that so much to ask, especially considering we're talking about something really, really extraordinary? I mean, there's a lot of B.S. in the world. Yeah, I could choose to "believe" at a lower level of evidence, but why should I? What does that get me, other than an opportunity to be foolish and wrong? The rarer or stranger something is, the more convincing the proof has to be.

Does this clarify my point of view for you at all?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I find it quite strange that few ATS members see the Bible (Old Testament mostly) as proof of "ancient astronauts".

In the OT you'll find nuclear war:
Genesis 19:
24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah-from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities-and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot's wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

Many occurrences of fire and smoke (space/rocket ship):
Exodus 14: pillars of cloud and light or UFO’s?
19 Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel's army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.
24 During the last watch of the night the LORD looked down from the pillar of fire and cloud at the Egyptian army.

Stairway to Heaven or entrance of UFO?
Genesis 28:
12 He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.

Biological warfare?
Exodus 32:
35 And the LORD struck the people with a plague because of what they did with the calf Aaron had made.

Flame-thrower or laserweapon? teleportation?
Judges 6:
20 The angel of God said to him, "Take the meat and the unleavened bread, place them on this rock, and pour out the broth." And Gideon did so. 21 With the tip of the staff that was in his hand, the angel of the LORD touched the meat and the unleavened bread. Fire flared from the rock, consuming the meat and the bread. And the angel of the LORD disappeared.

These are just a few of the mountains of evidence in the Bible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join