It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me 1 proof aliens exist, Real and proved not by some blury pics.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I have never claimed to be abducted, i think you got me mixed up the the OP on the other thread i'm looking at.

Can you provide a link with information on the origins of the photo Incarnated?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I wish I could. Maybe someone else could however. I read and watch alot of things trying to come to my own conclusions from a vast storehouse of knowledge.

I do recall the story of that photograph being in a video. I think it was something on like the discovery channel or something of that nature...

Good luck. I hope you find it, it is really next to an open and shut case on this picture. It's mostlikely why the people who run the site picked that photo, becasue it is peek in "known real" alien photographs.

If memory serves me correctly the camera was a ranger state or national park, government agency, for tracking of wildlife and research. The cameras are sealed. There were no foot prints, no tracks and no roads. It wasn't done in a way that anyone who might want to fake such a think would even know or be able to get to the camera.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Oh yeah! there was a series of pictures from that camera, at least two I know of. That was the second in the set. The first was of two alien beings one off in the distance and one about 15 feet away from the camera blocking it's eyes from the flash.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I see your minds made up on the image then.

Seriously though, i am always skeptical over images of supposed Extra Terrestrials, and i always will be i guess. Unless i see one in the real life of course.

Doesn't mean i don't believe in ET's, i do, i just like facts

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
For me this is the best evidence UFO's and more are REAL...

Why would so many professional people come forward with lies if not true?? these people risk being called all kind of things, turning family and friends against them and more just to make up a story, I dont think so but hey thats all it is.. what you think... until you see one for yourself or decide to believe what people have to say and not what the governments have to say... a majority of people will not believe.

I would believe the 'People' over the Government any day...

Link -

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Clear, quantifiable, empirical evidence is the Sangral/Holy Grail for us all... for me, to date, we do not have it. Not even close.

Some of the videos posted are 'unexplained', but provide no evidence.

Alas, until we have direct contact with an extra terrestrial, that can stand up to peer review and analysis, we have in effect, nothing. In fact, with all the hoaxes and 'abductees' out there, we have less than nothing. Sad but true.

However... If I was to make a thread asking people to post a picture of a car crash *as it happened*, or a bank robbery *as it happened*, how many could? And arguably, these events are **much** more common than so called 'sightings' appear to be according to statistics... just because we don't see pics, do we argue that they don't happen?

All in all, I don't think there is anything out there that approaches evidence atm, and all we can do is keep waiting, and keep watching!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Fraank Fontaine]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The question should not be if ufos are real or not. Aviously they are real. And it is Unindetified Aerial Phonomena. Thats what it is. The question sould be: What are they?, and are there aliens behind the wheels? Or do they have any steering wheels to begin with... There were times when people thought that thunder and lighting was the anger from the gods. Today we know otherwise.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If you're really "sick" of all these "alien conspiracies," what are you doing in the Aliens & UFO forum? Besides, do you REALLY think someone in a forum is going to present you with 100% proof aliens exist? If such proof existed to the public, wouldn't everyone know? The members have gone above & beyond showing you those videos. When the time is right, you'll know... and it'll be sooner than you think.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So one Lion said to another " did you just see that bipedal pass by"

The other Lion replies "yeah never seen anything like it before, nothing like us....................must be an alien".

The World through all levels of life is full of aliens and therefore if this one beautiful rock spinning in space is so crammed full then logically space, stars and planets must be teeming with life/aliens.

Just because we cannot see them doesn't mean they don't exist.............does it ??

Wolfie

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eskick people leak out so many government secrects and if any government was hiding real ufo proof it would have been out by now wouldnt it/

... and I bet you that no one would believe that proof.

If governments (particularly the US) are hiding the existance of ET from the general populace, what do you think the best way to hide that secret would be? ... I'll give you a clue, look at my sig.

ie. surround the subject matter with such an air of ridicule, and so much disinfo, that if a leak does occur no one would believe it.

This is exactly where we are today. I wonder how much real info, and how many real leaks, get ignored and ridiculed with the cry of 'fake!', the loudest probably coming from the UFO community. The simple fact that you just have to mention 'UFO' to any 'normal' member of the public, and they immediately laugh and roll their eyes says it all. lol

It's such a simple strategy, and so effective, that I can't help but admire the originators of the strategy... if memory serves it was the CIA, around the time of the Condon Report (though I could be wrong).

Basically governments don't need to hide anything. We, the public, do a brilliant job of that already. Consequently they get away with pretty much whatever they like, when they like... and if anyone is lucky enough to catch a glimpse of whatever they are covering up and tells us about it, instead of us saying 'perhaps we should take a look' we say 'fake, lies, photoshop, attention seeker, idiot, etc!'

Enough waffling from me

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To the OP:
Please don't take this as an insult, as I'm certainly not trying to but... Why don't you try and prove it yourself????

I am serious here when I say this... why don't you try and prove it yourself rather than rely on people that might or might not be right? I'll make you a bet that a number of us here didn't come to our conclusions on alien existence by merely blindly accepting something that was posted on a "tin foil hat" website or a YouTube video.

Some of us have read books on the subject, watched a number of documentaries yes, many of us I'm sure looked and studied photos and videos for authenticity, some of us I'm sure went even farther and tried to get a hold of secret documents supporting our claims by ourselves. But ultimately, we made our own conclusions. Which is why you'll notice that not all of us believe the all theories posted like a reptilian govt. theory or the illuminati etc. etc. Although we do all agree on one thing, the evidence does support the idea that aliens do/must exist. Just looking at the Drake equation will tell you that there HAS to be life in other planets.

I can't tell you for certain whether they're real or not, I can only look at videos, watch photos, read books/documents and make my own mind and make my own arguments based on what I have. You're asking us basically to give you proof without you doing the work. I'm being serious here, you will be much more satisfied by finding out yourself whether it's true or not, rather than have someone tell you their belief. Ultimately, I believe you learn the most by doing rather than sitting down and taking in whatever someone else tells you to believe.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can do ya one better .

Prove to me you or i exist (not the words).

Then we can go on about anything else .

No matter how you answer this i can counter with "Prove your proof exists"

As you cant . You can only state your observations like anyone else.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wolfie UK your post brings to light another sort of 'proof'. The concept you describe has been written in mathematical terms. It's referred to as the Drake equation. If the OP wants a 'proof' that EBEs exist, he/she need look no further than the works of Frank Drake.
Here is a site where you can try out the equation for yourself, and manipulate the variables:
www.activemind.com...

Dagar
Agreed, and anyone wondering why the government would want to cloud the field with disinfo, should read the Brookings Report.
It's here for reference:
www.enterprisemission.com...
Go to the bottom of the page, there are links to scanned versions of the original document. You can also request a hard copy from Government, there are several methods for doing so...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Well put Question.

The burden on proof shouldn't rely on other for a question you want answered.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine
Clear, quantifiable, empirical evidence is the Sangral/Holy Grail for us all... for me, to date, we do not have it. Not even close.

Some of the videos posted are 'unexplained', but provide no evidence.

Alas, until we have direct contact with an extra terrestrial, that can stand up to peer review and analysis, we have in effect, nothing. In fact, with all the hoaxes and 'abductees' out there, we have less than nothing. Sad but true.

However... If I was to make a thread asking people to post a picture of a car crash *as it happened*, or a bank robbery *as it happened*, how many could? And arguably, these events are **much** more common than so called 'sightings' appear to be according to statistics... just because we don't see pics, do we argue that they don't happen?

All in all, I don't think there is anything out there that approaches evidence atm, and all we can do is keep waiting, and keep watching!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Fraank Fontaine]

dude
you just hit the nail on the head

we all know ufo's exist as in objects in the sky/space
and most scientists say there must be life outside our universe

but I've yet to see anything to convince my 100%

I've seen pics and videos that have been very convincing
like the disclosure project

but nothing that made me say OMG THERE HERE !!!!

I'd love to be proven wrong and showen that aliens are visiting earth all the time

in fact I just challenged a guy in another thred that said he gets visited
to get the aliens to visit me
I even said if they come back let me know and I'll tell him when and where I'll be

but to be honest I'm not holding my breath

OH MAN !!!
could you Imagen if they did turn up ...!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
I can do ya one better .

Prove to me you or i exist (not the words).

Then we can go on about anything else .

No matter how you answer this i can counter with "Prove your proof exists"

As you cant . You can only state your observations like anyone else.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Mindless]

Good question indeed. I know I've wondered about that myself even before "The Matrix" came along, except replace being controlled by computers with "what if my existence was nothing more than someone else's sick and twisted dream"

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The shear number of planets out in the known universe is proof enough. I mean theres 200-400 stars in our own galaxy, more than likely theres probably a whole load of civilizations in the milky way

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that aliens exist-SOMEWHERE. Are they here on or near earth??? I haven't seen any real evidence of it. Sure I've seen faked videos, dust passing by the space shuttle cameras, lots of photos of flying hubcaps and pie plates, but nothing that was a convincing video or photo.

Our universe is very large and very old and to assume we're the only planet with life is in a word, SILLY.

That being said, President Bush may be special ed but he is not a reptilian. On a side note, I've always wondering if Hillary is a Klingon

I think one of the most amusing things is reading these reptilian threads. They've made up names for several alien races, given them home worlds, and even a interstellar war !!! All this knowledge is somehow obtained and absolutely ZERO evidence to back one world of it up and people actually believe it

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've always been interested in the Drake equation which helps to determine theoretical numbers of intelligent civilizations in our galaxy.

I plugged in a few conservative numbers and I have 1600 communicating civilizations in our galaxy.

Taking this one step further, there are approx. 50-100 billion galaxies in the universe (conservative numbers).

That means theoretically, there could be 80 - 160 Trillion communicating civilizations in the universe.

Here is a good site that gives you the Drake Equation breakdown and even lets you input your own variables.

www.activemind.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Aliens exist. Be sure of it. Are they flying about in flying saucers? That I cant prove. Do they exist as beings on other planets/solar systems/galaxies? Ofcourse. You would have to be a lunatic to think otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join