It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me 1 proof aliens exist, Real and proved not by some blury pics.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Im sick and tired of hearing conspiracy's they exist, if they do exist and you have definite proof and not like these flying cigars etc, please post

btw proof flying cigars dont exist: www.gadgetshop.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Here ya go,
Prove There Fake please!

And every cigar shaped ufo ever reported was one of those "airship" toys?
What about the ones reported before they were invented?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Disgustipated]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

eskick...I believe the term on the street is, 'You got served'!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i never got served, iv seen 100's of these videos here, show me quality proof or at least something *cant say official* similar to that

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok eskick How about you show me some proof that Ufo's are NOT real please, i have done my part and shown you some proof
The least you can do my friend is do the same and show me some aswell please
Thanks,

Also you neglected to say how those prevouis videos are fake
Also could you do me the favour of showing me how this isnt real?

Yes i know the start is very cheesey

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Disgustipated you know that I generally agree with you on most subjects.... but you don't have proof. What you have shown is good evidence; in fact, excellent evidence for the existence of extraterrestrials. I have copies of each of these videos on my computer, but they aren't proof.... God I wish they were..... but they're not man.

Not that I agree with the OP; just chill a tad.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Lol , Damn you osiris, I suppose you are true
However,Where i have maybe not shown 100% Proof
I Belive if the OP really wanted to prove Ufo's are not real, i would expect him/her to show some proof that they are not real, and somthing better than a kite toy

And i feel insulted as to where i have tried my best to show the OP my side of the fence and tried to get him to belive
The OP has not thrown us 1 shred of eveidence towards his argumentl when he is the one thats whats the conclusion the Ufo's are not real

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Ok eskick How about you show me some proof that Ufo's are NOT real please, i have done my part and shown you some proof
The least you can do my friend is do the same and show me some aswell please
Thanks,

Also you neglected to say how those prevouis videos are fake
Also could you do me the favour of showing me how this isnt real?

Yes i know the start is very cheesey

i cant prove ufos are not real as much as you cant prove Flying Spaghetti Monster isnt real... i think.
Look im not saying aliens dont exist neither am i saying ufos, i just cant find real hard evidence they do, which makes me lose hope in them,
Well as for your videos, first 2 im not sure as im not a proffesional. butin my opinion last 2 are falling debris and lightning.

What i hate is that people here post 70% made up stuff like they met aliens etc, and fake videos. the ther 29% misunderstand stuff or get false proof/misunderstood and the other 1% may be correct or cant prove it.
im just 16 btw so if im wrong here dont go hard on me

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

And every cigar shaped ufo ever reported was one of those "airship" toys?
What about the ones reported before they were invented?

Well you have proved that they are UFOs which could be anything. I think the OP wants proof of aliens.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eskick

Hey trust me man, I hate nothign more than those people who make up a bunch of poop of "alien agendas" and "reptilian shape shifter" , But you have to relise that those people are just idoitic people sitting behind a keyboard
The people getting the videos and pictures of ufo's are the ones who are level headed senseable ones who when disclosure comes the people that took the vids and ufos can say "i was apart of that"
Man never lose faith , when you begin to lose faith just look up and search your hardest and everytime you lose more fiath just look a little longer
Sorry il stop talking all this nonesense now but , Trust me 1% of vid and pics that cant be proved will make a diffrence one day

And Btw dont feel too bad,I'm only 15

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by eskick

Hey trust me man, I hate nothign more than those people who make up a bunch of poop of "alien agendas" and "reptilian shape shifter" , But you have to relise that those people are just idoitic people sitting behind a keyboard
The people getting the videos and pictures of ufo's are the ones who are level headed senseable ones who when disclosure comes the people that took the vids and ufos can say "i was apart of that"
Man never lose faith , when you begin to lose faith just look up and search your hardest and everytime you lose more fiath just look a little longer
Sorry il stop talking all this nonesense now but , Trust me 1% of vid and pics that cant be proved will make a diffrence one day

And Btw dont feel too bad,I'm only 15

lol, thanks for the reply, but i always have a little faith in them which keeps comming and going, people leak out so many government secrects and if any government was hiding real ufo proof it would have been out by now wouldnt it/

btw just noticed iv been a member here for nearly 2 years (longer than you) and i think this is my first thread

[edit on 6-1-2008 by eskick]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Go check out my UFO Guide:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eskick
btw proof flying cigars dont exist: www.gadgetshop.com...

Do you really believe that this can explain away all of these?
(sorry for the cache, ufoevidence.org seems to be down at the moment)

What about the cigar shaped ufos spotted in the 1950s? I'm sorry but this is hardly proof that cigar shape saucers are non-existent.

Is this one proof that flying saucers are also non-existent?

Come to think of it, I don't think cars are real either...

As far as proof of aliens, I'll doubt you'll find any, although there is plenty of evidence. Check out this thread for some of the best cases. Also, ATS might be on the verge of obtaining definite proof of extraterrestrial intelligence, make sure you subscribe to this thread and follow the developments. (according to Springer's last post we should have some news within the week!)

I agree with Disgustipated above, that the NASA STSs videos are some of the best evidence out there. NASA still claims they are ice particles. (some of the smartest ice particles I've ever seen
)

[edit on 7/1/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My 2 cents now:

My best proof that aliens exist...is us!
Mathematics & statistic proofs that in the same way we exist on earth, for sure, many other life forms must exist elsewhere.
And for "them" we will be aliens, in the same way they are for us!
So, just pure logic proofs what you want mate

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Here is the math.

The universe is endless, so is the possibility of alien life.

There you go

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If there was definite proof of Aliens….I’m pretty sure everyone on ATS would already know about it…..sadly…I haven’t seen a single one….I’ve seen…I’ve read encounter reports….I’ve seen ufo video’s (tether) , I’ve seen fake alien photos, I’ve seen videoed interviews about people who claim to have met them or have encountered them (Camelot Project), …But I’m yet to see a actual definitive proof of an actual alien…….

I myself believe through my own encounters that I’ve seen ‘them’….but I can’t
prove it…. I have no evidence but my own testimony…..I agree with the op that it’s hard to believe in all this with such hoax’s abundant in the media…..and such lack of credibility among the evidence put forth…..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Here is the math.

The universe is endless, so is the possibility of alien life.

There you go

But most modern models says the universe isn't endless.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The very picture that is on the folder to this forum "Aliens & UFOs" is a well known picture.

For one reason or another people set up specialized, and secured, motion activated cameras in places like the woods and what not.

The picture that is on the folder is of a series of photographs snapped by one of these specialized, secured motion activated cameras.

The picture on the folder of this tread is a well enough know REAL PHOTOGRAPH of the grey "aliens".

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You still cannot prove that picture is genuine though, you can't. These anything can be done with prostetics and latex, cgi and all of that. So no matter how 'real' you think something looks, it's still impossible to say without that nagging doubt in your mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
reply to post by Incarnated

You still cannot prove that picture is genuine though, you can't. These anything can be done with prostetics and latex, cgi and all of that. So no matter how 'real' you think something looks, it's still impossible to say without that nagging doubt in your mind.

You are wrong. All you need do is research the origin of the photo. Have you ever? You should if you haven't.

Besides, I thought you've said you were abducted. Does that not look like the beings that abducted you?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join