It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The consiquences of 9/11 being a uk plot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Right this is going to sound very stupid, but i was talking to a freind and thought about the consiquences of 9/11 if the attack originated from the uk.
please dont slate me im only 16!

The english could have engineered 9/11 to gain americas support in the middle east. If the American government found out and it was true they would have to keep it a secret becouse if the american people where to find out there would be major pressure to go to war with england.I personally beleive that if there was a war between the UK and the USA it would be on UK soil as the Uk dosnt have the numbers to attack USA.If the USA they would be suffering huge losses. So maybe turn to nuclear weapons. With a nuclear war between USA and the UK the would be little or no reason for Russia to not invade pritty much any contry it likes. This would put russia in a position of power not unlike the one the usa are currently in and also leaving N.Korea in a powerfull position.

This is just a quick nieve view of what might happen. Sorry for bad spelling and gramma, i am only 16.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nathany391

Stop shifting blame on the UK for stuff!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm from the uk. im not saying it was us or it wasnt im just wondering about the consiquecnces if it was.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, if it did originate from the UK.. No doubt certain people from the US would turn a blind eye (read: PNAC, etc.), as it would still give them the oppurtunity to "stabilise" the Middle East in a Western way.

Remember also, that it was not pressure from the people that led to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, but a dictated order from the Presedential level. The people wanted Bin Laden - the government suggested and attacked places he would be found, or hiding at.

The UK also needed no support in the Middle East pre 9/11. It was the US deciding to go after Afghanistan and Iraq that led to them requiring support in these places.

Besides all of this, there is/was no evidence whatsoever suggesting any British involvement, which flaws the whole theory. They also stood to gain nothing from any of this in relation to some of the big players who profitted hugely from 9/11 and subsequent actions.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Just on the subject of where would most of the fighting be? The UK has a very strong military. It is also one of the best organised compared to many other countries. If we were to go to war with the US, we would still stand a fairly good chance if we strategic and hit key targets. However it is very unlikely that that would happen because both nations rely on eachother too heavily.

see here for info on the UKs military power.

top topics

join