It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rutter Video: Creature Blinking( What is this? )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Can someone please clarify what the heck this thing is supposed to be?

Has anyone seem this video?

video.google.com...

If you wait toward the end they enhance the video and you can actually see a weird creature thing with its eye clearly blinking.

Probably another hoax but, you never know!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Im no pro but i think it might have something to do with the light reflecting off that foil its wrapped in, reflecting on to whatever its eye is made of, as the camera moves it appears to blink. Good effort but hox as far is im concerned.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Interesting - hard to tell really, as it's so grainy... Is there a better version anywhere?

J.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh never mind I just googled his name and 99% of the sites listed were claiming Jonathan Reed is a charlatan.

I thought it might be a hoax!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Here's some more pics of the 'creature'...

video.google.com...

J.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh, man! I was just getting into my Debunking uniform.

You beat me to it. Curses, foiled again!

Seriously, though, it could look convincing to a certain mind-set on first glance, but the distortion around the face in all of the shots is very suspect. Poor, grainy video and massive pixelation equals poorly-executed hoax.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You know it is really hard to debunk the truth Reed/Rutter had a remarkable experience and lived through it. Not only that, he captured an alien, carried it out of the mountains and took it home with him. The audio tapes are astounding. The man actually tried to help the being, offering it sustenance and trying to communicate with it. How many of the people reading these posts would have the intestinal fortitude to do as he did? The still photographs are most excellent, if you are trying to debunk someone, be sure you have your facts straight lest someone like me "debunks" you. This man has suffered ten years of hell because people like you wanted to have fun at his expense. The evidence he produced at the beginning of his ordeal was excellent yet jealous do-nothings labeled his discoveries hoax and turned a blind eye to the knowledge that he provided. I am sure you are probably a nice guy and thought you were doing the world a service by outing a hoaxer. The creature Reed/Rutter captured was indeed an alien hoax, not a human hoax. The aliens are mine, i know their nature, i even know where they went after they left Reed/Rutters house. By the way you might want to take a closer look at those "grainy" photographs, you might want to count the number of faces and subtract the number of bodies. The difference between the two numbers are the aliens you didn't see.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Weird dude!

Umm
Ok
Where is the proof that this guy is the real deal?

I thought he was just as reliable as Jamie Maussan.......

Interesting......

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I too am interested in what you have to say,can you be more specific?More details please!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What do you mean by "the aliens are mine"?

Without some sort of REAL evidence to back up such a claim, nobody is going to take you seriously. Are you the mother ship or something?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ok- your photo has more faces than bodies, but how does that prove there are aliens in the photos? This one doesnt look like a real photo at all. Are you keeping a mauseleum of aliens in your basement?

Edited to add:
Shouldnt this be in the Alien/UFO or Skunk Works forum?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

looks like a giant chocolate truffle to me, or maybe i am hungry

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by monoton

looks like a giant chocolate truffle to me, or maybe i am hungry

I watched it three times before I made out the head and body shape. There is no good reason for the film to be that horrible. Even reel-to-reel home movies from the 70s and 80s look better than this. If it were real, He should be ashamed for having the creature laying there in his garage dying from a head wound. It didnt look like he was providing care, just tin foil.

new topics

top topics

join