It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Creatures that roam the earth.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JourneyLikeYou

I can relate completely to your experience as this is exactly what has happened to me. My recent experiences have been UFO's and a visible visitation (a hologram). I have concluded they are all part of the same thing.

I had pitter pat of little feet speeding through the house, a cackling noise of the creature. Doors opening and closing without my help. Something touching me (trying to push my face into a pillow). The creature was sleeping on my bed next to me (it was toddler size) and I accidentally put my hand on it when I was sitting up in my bed. I could feel a toddler size leg....ugh...One thing different, is that they levitate. I can sense them above me when I am in bed, etc. Sometimes you can see an outline of an image or hurried movement just out of the corner of your eye.

In my case somebody sent this thing....so if I were you, I would be thinking "who do I know that is powerful enough to do this and wants to harass me?"

This has been happening, to my knowledge, since 2004. About 8 going on 9 years.

Also you learn to endure...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A good answer to this thread would be to look indepth into the ancient lore of Ireland. Long before Strieber and Hopkins, people would recount being abducted by small men with various wimsical labels put to them over the centuries. I am totally believing that bigfoot type of cryptids are dimensional which is why none of these bigfoot hunters will ever capture one.

Better yet, merely look into "elementals".
en.wikipedia.org...
Very.....innnnteresting.

In his 16th century alchemical work Liber de Nymphis, sylphis, pygmaeis et salamandris et de caeteris spiritibus, Paracelsus identified mythological beings as belonging to one of the four elements. This book was first printed in 1566 after Paracelsus' death[5] and may be pseudepigraphical. He wrote the book to "describe the creatures that are outside the cognizance of the light of nature, how they are to be understood, what marvellous works God has created".

In contemporary times there are those who study and practice rituals to invoke elementals. These include Wiccans, esoteric Freemasons, and followers of nature based religions

edit on 4-7-2013 by misschareesee because: z

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bathsheba
reply to post by Infest

Sorry...I couldn't access the abovetopsecret page to post my photos. I put them on my photobucket acct. and posted the page. There are 5 photos so maybe that is the problem. I will post only one photo to see if that helps.

s599.photobucket.com...

Much better thankyou. Will take a look now

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
strange that people describe this like the predator movie as i saw this twice about 6 years ago within a mile of each other in central scotland .

one time at afternoon time while walking my dog by a river bank and there was more than one many more .
the other in the evening while walking my dog home from my friends house

i just thought it was my eyes but it did scare me as that area i lived in scared the xxxt out of me too many weird things went on for my liking .

good to know i am not alone as i have excellent hearing and eye sight better than everyone i know i just shrugged my .shoulders and thought it was too many movies but had the creature from predator in my mind ??

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
More UFO photos. Although I didn't take photos of the lights dropping from the cloud.....I should have.
My sister dismissed my observation...I should have just taken photos.
...s599.photobucket.com...
bathsheba

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello, I'm a new member on here and founding this site incredibly interesting. Thanks for all the links

In this topic I've only skimmed read the posts on this forum however I wish to comment about how about the "invisible creatures are actually just beings on a different realm of earth. Just on a different level of life to us. Just a different plane of being and they come into our lives for some interesting necessary reasons?
Thank you for reading

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When i was 10 we were living on a farm in a house built in the 1800s ,i shared a bedroom with my 9 year old brother ,at one time for a while every morning i would wake up at 2.50am and not be able to go back to sleep .After a while in the mornings about 7am i would hear or feel rustlings or weird feeling in my bed at the same time see this ugly thing above my bed in my minds eye or out of the top corner of my eye and have this horrible feeling each time i moved which progressivle felt faster and faster no matter how slow i moved, it felt like everything was going fast .My brother also experienced it and we called it that ''Tongue thing'' as thats the only way we could describe it ,it also gave you a feeling that is was dirty ,flithy ,disgusting thing ,it would take a while for this sensation it gave you ,to wear off you, could actually bring on if you were not careful eventually i was able to know how to avoid or stop it before it happened .Although i dont believe it ever left me ,it was always trying to force me to to bad things and always bringing me bad luck and pointing good for nothing people and trouble makers in my direction ,and also encouraging bullies to harass me at school and at work ,it was as if it was its mission and job it had been assigned to make my like difficult or impossible

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Those things are the 'watchers' - they're all around us all the time observing us and in some cases interfering in our lives by messing with our minds to see how we react. Whenever you feel like someone's next to you, or in the room watching you, or you feel a chill, or get a sudden pain, or an unprovoked emotion, it's the 'watchers' doing it to you. If you ever perceive a figure, or a movement, you're getting a glimpse of them. When you say, "I know you're here, so there's no point you messing with me, because it invalidates your experiment." (or words to that effect) they immediately back off and you'll immediately sense that happen and feel better.
The watchers have been with us since the beginning and have been described in every kind of esoteric text worldwide.
They are either interdimensional Beings, or they are from the future and possess technology to hide themselves from our vision - I'm not sure exactly of their origin - but they're utterly obsessed with us; and not in a good way, though usually it's benign documenting and close observation.
Yes they are humanoid types, but yes they are more like 'greys' in the sense of being smoother, with thin limbs, around 5'5" tall, bald, but not those huge eyes.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

in17years
Those things are the 'watchers' - they're all around us all the time observing us and in some cases interfering in our lives by messing with our minds to see how we react. Whenever you feel like someone's next to you, or in the room watching you, or you feel a chill, or get a sudden pain, or an unprovoked emotion, it's the 'watchers' doing it to you. If you ever perceive a figure, or a movement, you're getting a glimpse of them. When you say, "I know you're here, so there's no point you messing with me, because it invalidates your experiment." (or words to that effect) they immediately back off and you'll immediately sense that happen and feel better.
The watchers have been with us since the beginning and have been described in every kind of esoteric text worldwide.
They are either interdimensional Beings, or they are from the future and possess technology to hide themselves from our vision - I'm not sure exactly of their origin - but they're utterly obsessed with us; and not in a good way, though usually it's benign documenting and close observation.
Yes they are humanoid types, but yes they are more like 'greys' in the sense of being smoother, with thin limbs, around 5'5" tall, bald, but not those huge eyes.

You sound fairly sure of yourself - how do you know this? I have had extensive experience with invisible beings (almost on a nightly basis over many years apart from some infrequent breaks) yet I continue to search for answers, confirming nothing only speculating with no conclusive evidence pointing towards any one theory being fact aside from other peoples experiences that sometimes resonate to varying degrees but indeed never exactly the same.

For example most of what you say could explain and almost feels right insofar as the most menacing of my visitors which creeps up behind me and just observes from what I can tell. It never directly touches me but taps and slowly pushes the mattress or chair on which I am sitting sometimes quite forcibly looking for a reaction. It feels quite malevolent and unpleasant. But it stands only around 2 feet high certainly not 5.5 foot. That seems to be the most intelligent of them but there are numerous other entities that regularly visit. from catlike animals that seem quite harmless even though they crawl around everywhere including over me, then there are crab like creatures which again seem fairly harmless then there are other parasitic type entities which attach (normally to my lower legs or feet but not always) but I don't see them sucking much energy so I normally let them go. There has been one recently (over the last few months but not for a month or so) that taps around on the soul of my foot before settling in to feed but it feels like it is pulling and tugging (energetic) tendons from the bottom of my foot, stretching them a few inches, like a vulture pulling strips of flesh from a carcase. No physical pain but it really is the most unpleasant sensation and I kick it to make it go away and stop although like any dumb animal it scurry's around (like a rodent really) and continues to harass and reattach a couple more times till it gets the message. These parasitic type entities of various types usually come out immediately when my light goes out and I lay down. I can hear them coming out from the corner of the room (always the same spot in whatever address I live in at the time) then running and scampering across the floor then climbing on the bed and treading or scampering around on my bed depending on what type they are. Some that aren't parasitic (or maybe they are I just don't notice) just walk around me, sometimes right up behind and above my head on top of the pillow. Funnily enough they all tend to stay out of my direct line of sight unless it is totally dark in which case they will walk wherever including right in front of my face. Even had one wormish type one suckling on my chin years ago. Not very often but sometimes I have sort of seen some of them, normally perceived as patches of dark energy. This is how I perceived the crab ones only a couple of nights ago when one walked around my foot then alongside my body slightly touching but only because it was so close then right up in front of my face where it tapped it's legs/claws hesitated a little then wandered back down.

You may be thinking how can I just lie there and allow this to happen? Well I have endured it for many years and trust me when it started I was a nervous wreck for months. I had no idea at all what was going on and could find no similar experiences from others to draw upon. I was truly alone in my plight and think I probably was close to a nervous breakdown. The first creature that visited crawled up over the base of bed behind my feet pulling the sheets towards itself with its weight. I literally leaped out of bed terrified and hit the light switch in one movement. There was nothing there! I just stood in the same spot for at least 15 minutes staring at the base of the bed with my heart beating loudly. I phoned a friend that I thought might understand (even though it was about 3 in the morning) then finally went back to bed (with the light on). That's when it started getting even stranger/scarier. At first I felt a little movement inside the mattress and almost too scared to move I placed my hand where the movement was coming from and pushed down with a little pressure. Something moved inside then an appendage reached up from within and poked my hand with vigor. I remember actually letting out a yelp as I got the hell away from that mattress and did not go near it for about a week after that. I slept in the lounge-room for a few days but didn't want anyone in the house asking why so eventually went back to my bedroom of a night but slept on the floor near the door as far from the mattress as I could get. And didn't get much sleep at all.

There is so much more to tell that has occurred over the course of time but this will suffice to give you an idea. I know I wrote one or two other posts earlier in this thread but cant recall specifically what I have already said.

I learned long ago not to mention these experiences to anyone at all – even those that I think might understand. It just does not fit within the confines of most other people’s experiential reality. It would be nice to find someone whose experiences correlate with my own but I believe now that there is probably a lesson or a reason that I have had this happen to me. It has been around 8 years now (with a few breaks ranging from a month to over a year at one stage) and I’m still to find that reason. Or maybe there is no compelling reason and it is just something about my frequency that attracts them? Maybe I visited somewhere in the astral and they followed? Who knows? It was important for me to find out once but that urgency has mellowed as has my attitude towards them – for the most part. Sometimes I get frustrated at the lack of privacy, I just want to be alone, and sometimes the creepy malevolence of the 2 foot high observer becomes overbearing. But that is just my current situation and I know the conditions and circumstances do change over time and ultimately I endure…

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Journey like you i can relate to some of your experiences ,i always had a the feeling from the bottom of my bed a sensation in my legs which would then creep further toward me ,sometimes the bedspread being pulled off the bed ,sometimes it would tingle in my legs until it built up into a electric shock and jolt ,other things, the bed,mattress, vibrating ,as i nodded off to sleep it would keep shaking the bed to wake me back up, very annoying especially when you work shiftwork and need sleep badly ,other times a writhing snake like thing in bed with me ,other times like a black mass hovering near me .One night me and my wife were in the kitchen and the kitchen table started vibrating ,you could put your hand on the table,and feel it, then it stopped ,then started again . My wife now claims she cant remember this ,i said ''how the heck can you forget something like that '' she said ''its not important to me '' UGH !!! then the usual sleep paralysis ,menacing presences ,sometimes terrorising ,aggressive violent attacks struggling ,wrestling with it ,noises ,voices, hammering on the floor like a jack hammer ,wind in your face ,screaming in the room or near your face etc ,i nearly always sleep with a light on, or one i can see, at night and always hated sleeping in a dark room .Once in desperation i put the mattress on the floor of my room and surrounded the mattress with watchtower magazines a witness gave me ,i got the feeling it would not pass them to get at me, but i could feel this immense hatred and anger toward me inside the room .I would have a good look at your possessions to see you dont own anything that they might be using to get at you ,music,etc i first got crushing presences on me and paralysis after listening to Black Sabbath while i went to sleep years ago,also Led Zepplin ,played no quarter 3 days in a row and felt a presence in the house and being hit on both shoulders which woke me up,if you own anything do with witch craft,movies, etc get rid of it

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello Wombatta and thank you for your reply.
The following things that you have experienced closely correlate to many of my own experiences:

wombatta
Journey like you i can relate to some of your experiences ,
i always had a the feeling from the bottom of my bed a sensation in my legs which would then creep further toward me
sometimes the bedspread being pulled off the bed
sometimes it would tingle in my legs until it built up into a electric shock and jolt
other things, the bed,mattress, vibrating
other times a writhing snake like thing in bed with me ,other times like a black mass hovering near me
the kitchen table started vibrating ,you could put your hand on the table,and feel it, then it stopped ,then started again
the usual sleep paralysis
menacing presences
voices
noises
hammering on the floor like a jack hammer

For the past week or so there has been one creature that has been with me predominantly every night except for tonight strangely enough? It is a new visitor and has been extremely tactile almost like a pet that keeps rubbing up against me, poking at me and crawling on me. It feels quite skittish moving around sort of jerkily almost like a larger rodent. If you tense up your arm muscles then shake/vibrate and try to move in precise movements that's almost what it feels like. I can almost picture the nose/whiskers sniffing around. I think last night it worked out that it could go underneath me as it was pushing around near my hip then went underneath my buttocks giving me a few solid pushes from inside the mattress. When things like that occur it seems to point towards them not being that familiar with this environment.

wombatta
as i nodded off to sleep it would keep shaking the bed to wake me back up
sometimes terrorising ,aggressive violent attacks struggling ,wrestling with it, wind in your face ,screaming in the room or near your face etc ,i nearly always sleep with a light on, or one i can see, at night and always hated sleeping in a dark room .Once in desperation i put the mattress on the floor of my room and surrounded the mattress with watchtower magazines a witness gave me ,i got the feeling it would not pass them to get at me, but i could feel this immense hatred and anger toward me inside the room .I would have a good look at your possessions to see you dont own anything that they might be using to get at you ,music,etc i first got crushing presences on me and paralysis after listening to Black Sabbath while i went to sleep years ago,also Led Zepplin ,played no quarter 3 days in a row and felt a presence in the house and being hit on both shoulders which woke me up,if you own anything do with witch craft,movies, etc get rid of it

I will have to give further thought to these suggestions. Nothing immediately springs to mind. I have moved 4500 miles from where the encounters began and have changed pretty well all my belongings since then but mind you the strong incursions only really began again within the last 12 months. I do have one idea that I think might be impacting the strength and frequency of interactions but will have to give further thought.
edit on 20-1-2014 by JourneyLikeYou because: spelling error: by instead of my

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i just want to talk here about my expiernce and hope you guys could shed some light on this. i live in the netherlands and saw the strangest thing in my room it was about 03:00-04:00 around that time i noticed some scratching near my clost i heard a light buzzing (like a transformer or a batery) and noticed some stuf and dust in my room slightly moving around so i jumped on my high sleepingbed and waited if i could watch/hear something till i noticed it again then there was scratching at my closest door while sniffing and you could hear him opening and closing his mouth like it sometimes ate something(this is what i heard) what i saw was wierd transparent like an active camo the wierd thing was everytime i though i had his shape it changed from a smal dog to a mouse to a lizzard like.

so any thoughs?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneyLikeYou

i kinda have the same problem but just i hear them mostly just eat, gnaw, sniffing and talking around sometimes hear them walk against my stuff they seem harmless just abit annoying
n

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Incarnated

I will be sharing my mother's and father's experience in 1999 (Not sure about he year)

My father was working on the gate on the side of are house, he was tightening a screw into the anchor he just installed. My mother standing no more then 5 ft away from him was talking to him only to come to a sudden silent. My father still tightening the screw, was in a leaning position, like as if he was shoveling dirt, to tighten the screw. As my father looked over to see why my mother had come to silence, he notice she was looking at something. Out of his curiosity to what my mother was looking and become quite, as he looked over at her, he to caught something in his peripheral vision. He looked over. It was like a invisible man, it seemed startled when they both noticed it. It went in between some bushes that were near our drive way, nothing you could really had in. He said he could see it reach out and move the bushes out of its way. When it went through the bushes they swayed back into their position. At that moment it was gone. My mother loving to always contradicting my father, he remained silenced and continued to tightening the screw and try to comprehend what he just saw. In that very short moment my mother told my father "Did you see that!?", he said "Yea! What the hell was that!?". He said he took a look at where it was standing and the path it could of took but he did not see it nor was there any signs of it was there. My mother said it was invisible you could see right through it, she jokes that it was a angel. My father told me it looked like the camouflage in the movie Predator.

The bushes
s199.photobucket.com...

The street
i199.photobucket.com...

We don't live there no more. I've been looking through the web couldn't really find any info or anybody else experiencing the same kinda thing. I still wonder till this day and always check on the web if anyone else has a similar story. I wish I was with my parents at the that moment they saw it, so I too could of been freaked out.
edit on 12-9-2014 by C1oak because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2014 by C1oak because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2014 by C1oak because: I am terrible at grammer.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Update from a few years ago....the UFO's and invisible creatures are all in this together...harassing me, that is....also I think the UFO's hide in the glare of the sun and In the clouds. As I said before, I have seen them drop out of the clouds. They also use balls of light floating around..

I will try and post a photo I took of the ball of light. They are not nice beings. They are still harassing me.....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
In addition to having something strange happen to me when I was young, to having OBE's later in life, I also came across someone who told me an interesting story once. I do not remember the person's name, but they had worked at Boeing many years ago. This person said that they had a brief encounter with someone there who was only too happy to show them something secret. This person was lead into a back room, in a building, where, when the lights were shut off, and the room was completely dark, was told to put on these special goggles. After putting them one, this person was able to see all these creatures flying around him/her. There were rectangle, circular, screw-shaped, and many other ones all over, and of many shapes and sizes. He/She was told that these were no ordinary night-vision goggles, and they could not leave the room. Apparently, they could only be viewed in the dark with this device, but not the light. Apparently, we are surrounded by lots of these creatures every day, but cannot see them in the light, or in the dark. I had a since that these creatures are between a physical, and spiritual entity, similar to rods. They may also be what help the body decay after death.
I would like to post some of my other experiences, and beliefs on this site at a later time. Keep watch...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have an Invisible Cat, does that count?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I was searching for some info on this suject because of a couple pictures i've seen. One picture i saw some friends showed me. It's an old poloroid photo. It was taken here in texas near houston. My friends brother and sister were standing around a fire. In a small tree directly behind them there was a kid in the tree; it looked like he was surrounded by spider webs. I asked who is the kid in the tree. My friends got a magnifying glass out; it wasn't a kid in the tree; what appeared to be spider webs, were actually wings. They The wings were strange, they didn't look like bird wings. The wings were whispy and the feathers looked like fine down or feathers baby birds have. It didn't look like they would work in our atmosphere. There was a huge pine tree to the left of that tree , and on a branch at the top of the tree there were three more of these angel like beings sitting on a branch with their wings folded. The strange thing is the angel in the small tree, the face was a little out of focus.
A couple years later i was at the beach in corpus christi, there was a girl there named mary. She was showing some people next to me a picture on her phone. I asked her what they were looking at. She shiwed me a picture of a friend of hers, there was a human like body standing directly behind her friend; I mean right behind her, in her personal space. You could only see half of his body, because he was standing behind her. She was naked. Everything looked human, but his face was eerie; he had this evil looking smile on hus face. The face was not human though. He had this triangle shaped smile, and the side of his mouth came all the way up to the side of his eye. It was really creepy. The weird thing is in this photo also, the face was a little out if focus.
Are these beings cloaked, or on a different vibrational level? It's weird the camera can capture images we can't see with the naked eye.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Moltensurf

This being was standing behind the naked woman, with a devilish smile on his face? Might have been a horny remote-viewer from another dimension. It's a good thing he couldn't grab her ___________.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Incarnated

Is this one?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join