It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Creatures that roam the earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowed Angel
I dont mean that youre making it up but it reminds me so much of a Predator in cloaking lol.

If you know anything about the ancient planet story, there were a couple of "superhuman" creature types helping build mankind. Well there was some foolishness that happend. Some started going against the powers that be.

At any rate, these "midway creatures" are a product of one or more of the "superhuman races".

The creatures are invisible to humans most of the time. They aren't "cloaked".

I'm hoping others post videos!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Read Ambrose Bierce's short story "The Damned Thing", or H.P. Lovecraft's "The Dunwich Horror".

Fine examples, in fiction, of the sort of thing I suppose you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I have seen this. In 1994, I saw an entity that looked almost exactly like the ones in the U-tube video posted above. It was right in the corner of my living room in my appartment. I looked at it in amazement for at least 1 hour. I even called my friends that lived next door to come over. They couldn't see it; however, I pointed to exactly where the thing was and when they walked through it and moved their hands through it, they felt a clear difference in temperature. There was no mistaking that it was a distinct being. But, it was transparent. When I focused I could make it out more distinctly, but it was never solid or normal human like. It was like an articulate bend or interuption in the air.

I don't know if I haven't seen that again because one hasn't been around, or, because I don't wish to focus like that. I see other things, dead people and aliens mainly, but none have been in that form.

Sorry I can't offer any explaination for you. But there is my 100% true experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by everyhuman

Well thank you for your discriptive. I found it quite intresting. They are called "Midway" creatures because they are living/dewelling/existance "Midway" between the phyical realm and the spiritual world/reality.

I'd love for you to theorize why you think you could see it. Do you ware glasses? Are you color blind? Has something happened with your eyes? Perhaps something about the colors in your room? Anything might just be useful.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Yea, I understand. Although I dont know what video youre talking about since I havent seen it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would like to share an experience I had about 9 months ago. It lasted for about 3 days.

On the first day my 9 month old daughter was acting a little strange. It seemed like she was talking to something that wasent there...this big rubber ball kept rolling back to her.For about 10 min. I was scared told it to leave and i assumed it did.

On the second day I was watching tv and an invisible person walked back and fourth infront of my tv and up the stairs.

On the third day.....Now this is where it gets scarry. I have always been able to see auras and while laying on my bed next to my husband with my daughter in the middle i was awoken to what looked like 3 invisible people /with a human shape it didnt look like an alien head. Just a human head maybe a little bit diffront head shape. 2 seemed to be doctors and 1 seemed like a nurse i think this because it seemed to be holding a clipboard. One was right by the side of the bed and they didnt seem like harmful creatures. All I could see was an outline of the creatures auras. It was a greyish blue. When I woke up the next morning i felt a sore on the top of my mouth. When i felt the roof of my mouth with my tounge it was sore and it felt like a little grain of rice was in the roof of my mouth it could move around a little, then stopped hurting unless i moved it , after about 2 days it dissapeared.

I am a 22 f and I do believe there are spirits and ghosts but these are diffront ...something i have never seen before and hope to never see again. Unless they are here to help...

I have been fine since then but now both my husband and i For the past 8 months or so keep having this thing happen to us that feels like someone is flicking there finger right next to our ears. It dosent happen to both of us at the same time and it happens in both ears but only one ear at a time last only about 4 seconds and seems to be 4-6 flicks.This is hapening about 1-2 times a month.

And just this month another weird thing is happening. Im sitting watching tv or doing whatever and all of the sudden all sound around me becomes hollow. its like someone has tuned into my frequency and muted all the echo and life out of the sound. The best way to describe it would to be like a monotone hollowness. I can see everything still and hear what everyone is saying still but every noise is hollow. And i kind of feel like im walking through a cave. If that makes any sense at all. This has happened to me twice so far. It lasts for about a minute each time. This has also happend to my little sister who is 20. It has happened to her once about 2 months ago.

Im not sure what is going on if someone can help me that would be great.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes yes yes. Incarnated, have you personally experienced these beings? I assume you have in some form or another, now being aware of them. Check out my new-ish thread:

Masses of invisible beings in cities

Pay attention, people! This is a crash course in what influences civilization here!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I will say, on the you tube video that was put up, of the stairs and orbs flying around, when the camera first appears to the top of the stairs, it appears there is "something" walking into the other room. you can see a glimpse of it before they move up towards the ceiling.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
In the multidimensional universe in which we live, it should be taken for granted that consciousness does exist on these other dimensions.

Do you think that we are being watched? Perhaps there exists many conscious entities. They observe all of our private actions and thoughts, make judgements about who we are and what we do.

Maybe they communicate with us, help us out in strange and subtle ways, but we simply don't understand.

#

I was feeding my horses this morning, talking to them as I sometimes am inclined to do. They have absolutely no understanding of what I am saying.

Sometimes, I am not sure these horses even recognize me as a living creature -- I am just something in their environment that they react to.

I assign significance to their responses, and think they may be listening to me. I am probably wrong about that.

Perhaps other invisible minds monitor and care for us, in the same way I take care of these horses.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi,

I need to know if these "midway creatures" can touch or talk with humans.

or they just live with us without any interection.

regards,

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Tell what's for sure I don't care for that video at all. Fake or not it scared me pretty good.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I hit enter by mistake...continuing on. It would do a tasmanian devil like spin and become invisible. It was about two and a half feet tall and built like a tear drop with sticks for legs. It was not totally transparent because it could block out light. The lights were turned out once and it walked in front of my VCR light on. I can also see it's shadow sometimes depending on the light source. It had some weight to it because I could hear it step on paper or the bed. And it also SNEEZED! I was looking at my cat and dog and they were the only things in the house. They were asleep. I felt kind of sorry for it and told it, that it could sleep in my bedroom because the room it was in was very cold.

It was kind of a juvenile. I never felt threatened or that it would hurt me. It was sort of observing me. It also would take things out of my purse. It could float when it wanted to. But could not go through solid objects. It had to have an open space. Like I said it was a young invsible creature, so I had to talk to it and tell it not to steal things out of my purse. I caught it taking something out of my purse once and it cackled! Anyway, I told it to be noble and that stealing things and tricking people was dumb. I do think you can see it with nightvision.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well the juvenile invisible creature left for some reason and a new one showed up. This one is more adult, bigger and mean. The other being wasn't mean just kind of a trickster. When I catch it out of the corner of my eye it is taller about 3 ft. tall and has a square kahki colored body. It still has the stick arms and legs. It does the tasmanian devil spin when he wants to get invisible. I came home once and it was getting off my bed in a hurry, ugh!

Then one time I was sleeping on my side and it tried to smother me by sitting on my head and pressing my head into the pillow. I definitely do not like this thing and would wish it went away.

I hear it getting off furniture sometimes. I saw it come out of the house and speed up once and go really fast to invisible on my deck when I was in the lounge chair.

I feel it is uneducated because it really cannot tell much about people.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have heard this mentioned before. If this could be officially documented and filmed with proper equipment this could help to explain legends and myths that have been passed down from human history. I seem to remember watching this program on television either on discovery or the history chan and it was about quantum mechanics and how some particles from an earlier period of time sometimes get trapped and often reappear under the right conditions with lighting and how it is seen with the eyes or cameras, I think the show was talking about phantom houses and buildings.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
People have this really strange behavior, if they don't see what they believe they won't believe what they see. Their mind cannot complete the mental closure........

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well if someone wants to come and photograph this thing they can. I think all you need is nightvision to see it. Like I said it is not totally invisible. I used to call the young juvenile a "Carbon Cloud" because of his teardrop shape. The juvenile on was around for about three years. He just left about a month ago.

The adult one is sort of mean. Sometimes I can hear him running on my carpet and opening my front door. I wake up at night right after this happens and wonder did I really hear that?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't think it is trapped particles or a phantom memory. It is it's own species. Like I said it isn't very educated or knowledgable. It just operates on what it sees. I don't even think it has it's own interests even and often I think it is bored..which is why it bothers me by taking things, etc. It doesn't have a purpose, which is not based on our idea of evolution and predator/prey.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hmm...nobody seems to know how to respond to my posts. A little too real.

I just remembered another time when the "thing" was on my bed when I was in it, UGH!. I had been laying down watching TV. I sat up and went to support myself with my forearm on the bed. I bumped into the "thing" laying on my bed UGH! I could feel a pressure and something like baby flesh or a toddler body. It was totally invisible. I couldn't see a thing.

Evidently I woke it up and it got up in a hurry. I could hear it moving on the bed covers and getting out of the way of my forearm. This was the older meaner one. A day or two later was the smothering incident.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well I had another sighting of the thing in my house. I was watching tv at night and my eyes roamed a little to the left of the television where a table was located. About 18 inches above the table I saw an outline of a moving body. It was just the top part of a shoulder or something. It was still mostly invisible but I saw a definite outline of a shoulder. Then it moved to the left about 5 inches an disappeared. I could see it moving as a body does. Evidently it was just sitting on the table and got moving when I started looking in its direction. I am thinking of doing something...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As I said before I was thinking of doing something. Well I did. I took after it with a weed eater in my living room. It liked to go under my craft table. So, I started up my electric weedeater and went after it. I heard it "jump" around under the craft table like it was trying to get out of the way of the weed eater. I think I might have hit it with the string.

Anyway, I made it MAD. The next weekend, I was out picking cherries with my sister and I fell off the fruit tee ladder. I was reaching for a cherry but it wasn't far from my reach. I wasn't making a dangerous move. The ladder was firmly planted in the ground. I had been picking cherries for about 15 minutes in the same location. Then all of a sudden I ended up falling off the ladder backwards! I was reaching forwards, so why would I end up backwards? I think that thing pushed me off the ladder. I ended up with some sore muscles in my leg. It was very swollen but nothing sprained or broken.

My sister denies that something pushed me off the ladder but I was reaching forward not backward. I wasn;t extending too much. Anyway I think it pushed me off the ladder to get back at me for the weedeater. Like I said I am sick of this thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join