It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Creatures that roam the earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'd like peoples views and stories on something called a "midway creature"...

These often get mistaken for "ghosts", but they are not ghosts. They are creatures that live on this phyical realm while existing on another level.

These midway creatures are seemingly Invisible because they can only be seen outside the limited range of man's vision.

I've seen a couple of videos shot in inferred photographic showing these creatures.

They are well defined, humaniod shaped, looks like an grey type alien a little.

Have you seen video of this creature? Have you a story to tell? I'd love to hear about it.

Many videos of these creatures false identify them as "ghosts or demons" but they are not. They are the midway creatures that exist on earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sounds interesting.
Do you have a link to any of the videos you mentioned?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I read this qoutation on Questions for John Lear today and thought it might fit your description.

Things get in?

Things get in. Things that we all know about that are discussed on the net a lot. Beings, and influences, and all kinds of weird stuff, and I can tell you they’ve created big problems.

What kind of problems?

[pause]

The problem of their presence and then what happens next. The other problem is that if you’re creating rips in spacetime you’re messing with time itself, whether you mean to or not. There have been attempts to fix that, and it all results in a complicated overlay of time loops. Some ETs are trying to help, and others, others are not. When predicting futures, we can only talk about probable and possible futures. This is all extremely complex and very highly classified. Basically, it’s just a huge mess. We've opened Pandora’s Box, starting with the Manhattan Project, and we haven't yet found a way to deal with the consequences.

Source

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You mean something like this?

youtube.com...

I have seen something like this. Often times I see it out of the corner of my eye darting past, or I will just hear something scurrying around me but will see nothing where the noise came from.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Sounds interesting.
Do you have a link to any of the videos you mentioned?

The videos I mentioned I found on youTube before I reconized the reality of these creatures. I often pondered over what they were as they didn't seem to be the things that people claimed them to be. I'd love to find the links to the videos again, as I'd be intrested in seeing those videos again. I watch alot of youTube videos, and the videos I seen were months ago. I however have already started searching and will continue the search.

You might also search it out. You'll know when you come accross one as it is always in inferred screen, (green looking) and the people are always genually freaked out.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

You mean something like this?

youtube.com...

I have seen something like this. Often times I see it out of the corner of my eye darting past, or I will just hear something scurrying around me but will see nothing where the noise came from.

YES!!! and I've never seen that video before. Great awesome! It also fits a theory I was working on. Although these beings are outside our visiual range they can be seen through other light waves.

In this case the heat rising from the rocks created waves that it was seen within. Kinda like tracking them in a murage of radiation below visual frequencies.

If you in fact do have one of those, it's a good thing.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, I think I may have seen something like what you're describing. It was around 12:00 in the afternoon, and I was at my house. I was walking down the garden, and off to my left in a group of trees I saw a see-through shape, it resembled a big dog or small horse, and was moving slowly. I stared straight at it, and watched, a couple of seconds later, it was gone.

I never could figure out what it was.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeM23

No, these "Midway Creatures" are Humaniods.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You mean like this?video

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

No, but thanks. These beings have a defined shape, and with the right inferred they are not transparent. They have defined lines. They have a shape like a alienoidish type being. Or maybe like a human child at that age where they start their growing spirt so they look strangish.

I did see a flash of an invisable type shape, but I'm going to say no.

In inferred they appear cloudy or something like that, and in day light they are invisable to our spectrum of vision, but through light tricks they can be seen.

TO ALL: Please flag this thread so that if you find a video of the type you might ad it to the listing.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In the multidimensional universe in which we live, it should be taken for granted that consciousness does exist on these other dimensions. They also exist within varying wavelengths of said dimensions. 'Ghosts' have long been our experience of entities in the 'next life', in actuality, the 'next dimension'.

Some argue whether or not Ghosts are actual people whose consciousness and ethereal body have passed on to a dimensional vibration higher than the 3rd, or 4th, or whether they are actually beneath our vibrations, explaining why they must gather electromagnetic energy in order to manifest (cold spots).

Ghost phenomena is the most well known type of multidimensional interaction with we 3rd dimensional living humans. It's also theorized that all E.T. or 'Alien's are in fact multidimensional beings. Some agree that most if not all higher-intelligence e.t.'s are benevolent because they are higher-dimensional, and that there exist E.T.'s and aliens within our home-dimension and others at the same time. In other words, aliens and UFO's are part of the extra-dimensional reality, and alien species and technology is the product of multidimensional knowledge.

In almost every case, you could be sitting in one spot and surrounded by lifeforms of a different dimension, including 'dead people' without knowing it. Who's to say what forms of consciousness manipulate us, unseen, or if we ourselves are the product of many conscious beings in many dimensions coming together in the 3rd dimension. Being aware of extra-dimensional consciousness around you and within yourself is the first step to 'seeing' behind the veil. Life after death seems like a footnote at that point.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The videos I mentioned I found on youTube before I reconized the reality of these creatures. I often pondered over what they were as they didn't seem to be the things that people claimed them to be.

To straighten this out - You are talking about creatures you "invented" due to YouTube videos?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'd like peoples views and stories on something called a "midway creature"...

These often get mistaken for "ghosts", but they are not ghosts. They are creatures that live on this phyical realm while existing on another level.

These midway creatures are seemingly Invisible because they can only be seen outside the limited range of man's vision.

I've seen a couple of videos shot in inferred photographic showing these creatures.

They are well defined, humaniod shaped, looks like an grey type alien a little.

Have you seen video of this creature? Have you a story to tell? I'd love to hear about it.

Many videos of these creatures false identify them as "ghosts or demons" but they are not. They are the midway creatures that exist on earth.

to my knowledge (i got this from a priest) there is not such things as ghost and midway creatures there are dark and light angels, which one is the bad one ? lol take a guess

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

The videos I mentioned I found on youTube before I reconized the reality of these creatures. I often pondered over what they were as they didn't seem to be the things that people claimed them to be.

To straighten this out - You are talking about creatures you "invented" due to YouTube videos?

No, I'm talking about creatures found in a book, before finding the explanation of the creatures in this book I had seen videos of the said creatures on youTube before reading the book.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

even in the key of solomon I believe it talks about the invisibles, it might even spill over into the apocryphon of John

it could be both, i tend to think of the invisibles as a type of watcher

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 009andahalf
to my knowledge (i got this from a priest) there is not such things as ghost and midway creatures there are dark and light angels, which one is the bad one ? lol take a guess

Yes, yes, but due to the limited understandings of the minds of men whom try to persume understandings absolute, there's a lot of understanding lost in translation.

Angels and Devils are simply terms of willingness to the devine. A man if doing the will of God delivers a message can be called an angel where the same man if doing his own will works against the will of God can be considered a devil.

But those terms doesn't define the creature, for it was a man that did it.

These Midway Creatures, being in existance for most of the existance of this planet, where here for the rebellion against God. Some midway creatures when on the side of darkness while some creatures when on the side of light. However they were all the same type of creature.

And that man of the cloth was limited in his understandings of these things. The answer he give was a cover-all.

Because of all the "angels and demons" there are several class of creatures, each with their particular traits.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here is some more info from another thread:

paranormal.about.com...

I don't know how to label it as from ATS, so I used this way..in any event, hope it helps.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Most relivant story I found was this so I am posting it so people don't have to go to that website...

""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Faceless Phantom
This happened to me in the early 1970s. I was in my late teens and still living at home with my parents. I was in bed and had just drifted off to sleep when I felt someone pulling my pillow from me. I looked up to see a man's hand on my pillow. It was even wearing a man's ring with a black stone in it. I looked up properly at it to see a monk! He was wearing a habit with his hood up. He had no facial features, just skin. He stood now at the end of my bed and he crossed his arms then disappeared. A few months later, I was going to work. An older woman sat next to me and we began to talk about anything really. Then we started on the supernatural. We started to tell each other our experiences. This lady told me about a monk waking her up who had no facial features and crossed its arms and disappeared, just like mine, with the only difference was that hers thumped her gently in the back to wake her up. I was shocked as I didn't know this woman, yet she had exactly the same experience as I. We came to the conclusion that it must mean something. - Cathy A.

paranormal.about.com...

added 'ex' tags and a link

Please read Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

[edit on 9/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I dont mean that youre making it up but it reminds me so much of a Predator in cloaking lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowed Angel

yeah it does but in a sense of not being able to take a physical form

i guess kinda like remote viewing you could say

it also reminds me of that alien mexico video of those kids playing soccer and the one reaches out to grab him from the tree

of course i think that video is garbage but along those lines. i dont think materializing out of nowhere is something that can happen

the predator still made noise, and foot prints when walking, so he was cloaked not so much as a pure invisible, get it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join