It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Historical Evidence Of Planet X?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm sure this question has probably been answered many times in these forums, but I'm a noob too lazy to search for it. What historical evidence of Nibiru is there? There were many literal societies in 1588B.C. (3600 years from 2012) I think people refer to this as the day the earth stool still from the book of Joshua. There doesn't seem to be much more mentioned than that, does there? Or does there? This is what I am asking haha. If there was no cataclysm in 1588B.C, why will there be one in 2012? Can anyone point me to some historical records of the destruction that is surely coming our way in 2012?

I don't buy the whole Planet X thing, by the way. There are too many real astronomers debunking the thing versus the non-astronomer-believers and their terrible, terrible photographic evidence. Anyone got any hard historical proof that will shake me to my foundations?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You should go hereThings you should know about Planet X And check out the history of this rumour

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WizardVanWizard
There were many literal societies in 1588B.C. (3600 years from 2012) I think people refer to this as the day the earth stool still from the book of Joshua.

Best evidence that the Earth never "stood still" is the fact we are talking about it now. If the Earth's rotation ever stopped, you wouldn't have time to notice it. Every living thing on Earth would die in an instant.

new topics

join