It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being monitored here in ATS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
President Bush, Middle East, terrorist, bomb, kill, hate, American, congress, senate, threat, death, destruction, guns, explosives, foreigners, military, missle, grenade, IED...

Ok, so now that I've triggered the filters lets see if anything will happen. I bet I go about my normal day and nobody comes to talk to me.

Cause, we didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning . . .

Oh, sorry, I thought those we new lyrics to an old Billy Joel song. My bad.
Move along. Nothing to see here. A nods as good as a wink to a blind man...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To the original poster:

Hmmmm.....ISP shut you down...Hmmmmmm

Are you sure you are not looking for a free blurb for your WEBSITES YOU OWN similar to ATS ( wink wink - nothing is similar to ATS by the way! )

Are you sure you don't want someone to say WHAT WEBSITES? and then you can tell us-------->FREE AD TIME!

If thats not the case lets look at this calmly.

1. your ISP shut you down.
2. Did they also shut down YOUR websites?
3. Did you pay the bill in full?
4. Ask your ISP for logs relating to downtime and see if this coencides
5. The CS rep couldn't tell you WHY you were shut down, but she could tell you that you had a RED FLAG in the system...hmmmm
6.when you 'got visitied' by your countries security police - how many were there, what did they drive, what did their badges look like, what did they tell you as far as WHY they were there. In your post you said you were not really sure why you were shut down....so they visited you WITHOUT ever saying why. Did they just stop by for tea and were on their way?

NAH....I call BS

Dorian Soran

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well I do not really know about ATS being monitored. I have NO proof either way.

I can tell though that if ATS is monitored I couldn't care less. It does not scare me in the slightest to state what I feel about issues that are discussed on this forum. I refuse to play the game and believe the crap that spews forth from my government and the rest of the fools in power on this planet. I will not be silenced by anybody...I would have to have my tongue cut out and my hands cut off first. Then I would have to be locked up in Abu Ghraib and endure "water-boarding".

In all honesty ask yourself "Am I that much of a threat?"

There must be very little to do if governments can spare the manpower and money to watch forums like ATS.

I reckon I am safe...I have cia at the end of my user name
:lol

res

[edit on 8-1-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hello;
I just checked my blocker and it blocked these 2 this morning.

06:38:21 164.170.203.130:31261 Headquarters, USAAISC
07:23:08 136.240.230.207:31261 Boeing Computer Services

um.....should I be worried or what?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Seriously... Yes. I'm not even joking around with you, if you are being serious, i'd watch what your up to.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey,
They would be stupid not to troll ATS. Sure it's a conspiracy/paranoia/alien/NWO/what time did I flush last night website, but they get to see which disinfo/falseflag/mind control/propaganda is working.
All they need to do is start a thread about their point of interest and they get everything we know. Free.
Maybe 'they' are running ATS now.
Supermoderator, we're going to need to see some I.D.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I very much doubt any of the mods etc here are intelligence.Though you never know lol But yes they more than definetly monitor the site...im guessing ATS is the largest online concentration of CTers? out of the 99.99% of speculation and maybes etc and the flat out crazy....they would have to monitor it 24/7 just incase something with real meat was let loose.I dont know if its people or sophisticated programs,but they definetly do watch....if its people i feel sorry for them! Sorry intelligence agency people

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
News flash for all of you....

They are monitoring this site.... but not the users specifically. Think about how much ATS is a tool for knowledge. Some of the best news coverage and thought up arguments are here on ATS and before MSM.

Even for underground news about aliens and stuff..... Of course their gonna check in here, every once in a while.

And truth be, that no matter what the status quo says, people are always gonna spy on each other. So yeah say hello to big brother!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I know a bit about this. I was a journalist and still have friends from that world.

When there is a serious and reliable tip-off, one of the intelligence agencies will gather data on someone or a group - online and may even get permission as far as accessing private email. But it has to involve something of the magnitude. of a national security threat, high level organized crime, etc.

There are files on millions of people, but in 98% of them it's just a mention of a name in an address book, a phone number tracked, a witness on a scene, etc.

Government intelligence in North America and Europe is stretched to the limits in terms of budget and manpower.

In the US with a couple hundred million adults, even if .01% were suspicious, that would involve monitoring 200,000 people. Material would have to be gathered, read through, analyzed. Reports would have to be made, checks and comparisons would have to be made, meetings would be required for the most serious cases.

This is already done, but only for a very tiny percentage of the populace, and it requires many millions of dollars and thousands of trained professionals.

You would have to be thought to be involved in something pretty serious to be monitored or trailed - even by your local police.

To keep even superficial tabs on hundreds of thousands of questionable citizens would require resources astronomically greater than what's available.

The US would have to employ every adult in Canada to do the job effectively.

If you’re being monitored these days, the overwhelmingly great odds are that they are trying to get details on your spending habits, buying patterns, etc.

Mike F

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Who wouldn't pay attention to ATS? It's a meme machine.

Anyone with an ear-to-the-ground should pay attention to ATS. If you want to know what people are really talking about or if you want to gauge the mood or perceptions of the public at large, this is the leading edge of it. Our coverage of events precedes actual MSM coverage everytime. Some things they never cover.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
nice.
we've been living in the 'terror' environment so long, now, that us 'paranoid' conspiracy theorists DON'T CARE if 'they' listen. we WANT them to listen. we want EVERYONE to listen. i can't imagine how much murder and mayhem has been stalled by this information clearing warehouse, but i can almost guarantee that it's SOME. the truth is the enemy of the deceivers, and it doesn't belong to any one person. the truth, once out, can not be un-outed.

i'm in canada, luckily. i wouldn't want to have to do it from a country that can kick down your doors in the middle of the night(although i still WOULD!).

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Well I do not really know about ATS being monitored. I have NO proof either way.

I can tell though that if ATS is monitored I couldn't care less. It does not scare me in the slightest to state what I feel about issues that are discussed on this forum. I refuse to play the game and believe the crap that spews forth from my government and the rest of the fools in power on this planet. I will not be silenced by anybody...I would have to have my tongue cut out and my hands cut off first. Then I would have to be locked up in Abu Ghraib and endure "water-boarding".

In all honesty ask yourself "Am I that much of a threat?"

There must be very little to do if governments can spare the manpower and money to watch forums like ATS.

I reckon I am safe...I have cia at the end of my user name
:lol

res

[edit on 8-1-2008 by resistancia]

You may not be a big time terrorist but if the Georgia Guidestones are more than an idle threat(ie.reduce world population to 500 million) you wouldn't have to be to end up with a free train ride to the FEMA death camp.

Still I agree with your point. If they stifle debate through fear then the game's over anyway. And who is Mannchem?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join