It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Within The U.S. Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's a fact that Nazi intelligence agents, as well as methods of mind control were imported to American soil by government order. Being a branch of Illuminati influence, the fascist science of mind control, or dictating the actions and beliefs of others, was perfected by the time it impregnated the American political scene.

The imported scientists did not leave, nor did the affluent german lineage of wealthy families remove themselves from America (Rothchilds etc.), in fact, almost every President can be linked to the same German (ahem, Nazi) lineage and occult societies. Mind control is the product of Nazi research, and it has now been in America for a long time.

Does anyone find it discomforting that Larry King is videotaped pushing drug deals and connections with Bill Clinton? The 'elite' are nothing but the products of Nazi infiltration of America. They are wealthy, in control, and the largest body of syndicated criminals in the world. Methods of mind control were used to put these people in power.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I watched some of this and it made me ill.
Sometimes I think I was part of some project like this. I think I still maintain my empathy towards others but I have remembered other personalities that weren't so forgiving. The problem with this is is that the people I remember weren't always part of this world.

I have strangely enough recalled meeting Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler in the early 60's. Memory implants, delusions etc.? Still, I have to wonder if the world would have been worse off if they had won. Supposedly the anti-christ system supposedly precludes the so-called Christ era. Tha's odd....isn't it?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well great find NewWorldOver,

just made me cry again.

Not just because of WHAT HAPPENED but because of what is HAPPENING.

People have it in front of their eyes right now, yet they can not realize that it is happening RIGHT NOW before their eyes everyday, happening WITH TO THEM to their friends to their family.
When i see people in the streets in school or in these forums i don't see people i see Zombies. They are DEAD they have been KILLED mentally they are now runned, not running.
Noone realizes that the politics we have the #ing presidential candidates are all PUPPETS YES IT CONCERNS YOU YES IT CONCERNS RON PAUL.
Here in Germany they use comedy as mind control a lot.
If i see it i don't laugh i wanna vomit.
People are so stupid that i wanted to cry every single day i recognize it.

So without sounding extra melancholic I'm telling you here seriously that i would kill myself right now if I didn't know that there will be salvation.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In August of 1991, the Sentinel presented a graphic portrait of some of the mind control experiments that have been allowed to continue in the United States ...
www.raven1.net/mind-mk.htm - 105k - Cached - Similar pages

This is an interesting read. OP it seems to support what you are saying.

A government project called M.K.-ULTRA began in 1941 and was investigated in 1974.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I watched some of this and it made me ill.
Sometimes I think I was part of some project like this. I think I still maintain my empathy towards others but I have remembered other personalities that weren't so forgiving. The problem with this is is that the people I remember weren't always part of this world.

You should really elaborate if you have any 'ties' with mind control. Children or people are induced by strangers or authority figures and often forget it. We've all been indoctrinated in life, but some people have real stories about mind control, ritual abuse etc. and it's scary stuff.

Hope that's not what you had to go through...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
A little tid-bit on MK-ULTRA style programming, from This Link provided by 'letsroll' in my other thread Satanic and Mind Control Manipulation Within The Rock Music Industry

Before the public had heard about the ability of the two hemispheres to work independently, the Illuminati and MK-Ultra programmers were carrying out split brain programming, by two methods,

1. shutting down one side and communicating only with one side of the brain, and

2. by simultaneously feeding different information to each hemisphere.

This is often done by the victim being locked in place with their eyes forced open, and different movies shown simultaneously to both eyes. This creates a form of split brain programming. High speed films will be shown with one hemisphere receiving horror scenes and the other getting family settings. This makes the two hemispheres work separately and the victim feel crazy. The mind feels ripped apart. One hemisphere is trying to dissociate and is having a miserable experience, while the other side is experiencing something just the opposite. When high speed films are shown for split brain programming, the films are shown in 5 minute increments. Front alters may be shown good films to make them believe they live in a perfect world with a good family life. Right side satanic alters may receive horror films shown via the left eye. The right side of the brain doesn’t verbalize well, so this is one reason slaves have emotions without the ability to verbalize.

Pretty disgusting stuff
And to think how many people have been subject to this kind of mental torture. It ranks right up there with satanic ritual abuse.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yep good find NWO and I am glad we can agree on something!
This stuff is disgusting.
I wonder if its for the genereration of "sleepers" that can be activated at will, en masse by drugged water supplies or TV supplied sound frequency
inducement.
I seem to notice references to TV manipulation as a coincidence.
one recent extreme example on South Park of all shows! but it also made a lot of sense somehow.
In this episode the chef cant work his new TV and pushes all the buttons on his remote finally getting "Human Elimination Mode" when the TV transforms into a robot with guns blazing saying "kill all humans" or somesuch. At the time I saw this I laughed but the theory behind that is unfortunately a real possibility with audio tones and subliminal messaging able to drive responses, for whom we have to guess.
I work in TV production and have never seen this but I know enough that it is well possible.
nice work again, lets keep on it.

top topics

join