It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of control Bill O'Reilly restrained by secret service! LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Faux-News top spin-master O'Reilly was in the NH crowd, screaming at Barak Obama's Trip director Marvin Nicholson with Faux cameras rolling. O'Reilly was trying to get Obama's attention when he got into a scuffle with Nicholson. Witnesses said he was screaming in Nicholson's face, shoved him, told him to move and called him "low class". At that point he was intercepted by Secret service agents...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Would have been awesome if Nicholson would have decked him.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The fact that Fox News cameras were able to catch a Fox anchor in a tyraid and still decided to air the piece tells me that they may be fair and balanced after all.

But then again fair n balanced is all relative since it is defined differnently by different people.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

it's more likely internal politics. some people within fox news don't like bill, so they're going to try to make him look bad... which he does an easy job of

or, alternatively, it could be the line that any publicity is good.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Or they figured someone else got it on video anyway and it woud be on the other news channels or on you tube, so they decided the only thing to do was air it.

Apparently Bill O doesn't like it when someone turns his mike off. LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Just for the sake of accuracy, it's Barack Obama.

It's a good idea when reporting in 'Education and Media' to at least spell the principles' name correctly, dontcha think?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

You'll fit right in in the new regime. Badge01 - Spelling Nazi.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They didn't taze him? WTF?!?!
Come on. Bill O'Reilly needs to be screaming "Don't tase me dude", for a good five minutes.

Man if I was there, I would have screamed "Bill O'Reilly has a gun!"

Would have been awesome!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks to me like Bill's a fighter.

O'Reilly 2012

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I’m not one for American television…..and this is plainly one of those reasons……that women seems so fake on that video from the link…so, well dumb is the best way I can really describe it…..it’s like they take looks over brains on fox news or something…..WTF….

As well as the guy she was talking to, so damn superficial it’s insulting to intelligent people who are in the television news business and have to put up with these moronic type of people in the same profession as them……

top topics

join