It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright orange object in the night skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
One week ago my little brother calls me and say's. He bro i think i saw exactly the same orange sphere you have seen a couple of months earlier.So i listen to the story he has to say About that he was riding on his bicycle to his home.Then suddenly he noticed a verry bright shining object in the sky. First he couldn't or picture what he was looking at. so he didn't payed any attention to the thing but for a while he was starting to believe he did see something odd.

I'd asked all kind of questions to verify his story like mybe that he was looking at some chinese lantern. But he answerd no couldn't be because the light shut off for a few secons and then turned on again. i said maybe fireworks. he said no to bright and to long lasting. So i asked if he could give me the video and so he did and here it is.
What could this be ?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Did it move at all?

Mars was very bright one night around New Year's Eve, where I am (UK).

That's the trouble with camera phones, filming objects at long distances makes it hard to notice any movement on the shaky handset.

edit: the on/off action can be accounted for by clouds/atmosphere

[edit on 6-1-2008 by adjay]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I loved the colors, and they seem to be consistent with the type of lights I have witnessed on nighttime sightings. It is so hard to tell what you are actually looking at as it is so shaky.

What did it actually look like live? Can you describe more of what we are viewing here and your comments, thoughts and feelings?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
IMHO orange egg sightings are being seen everywhere lately. The four I caught on a dogwalk in '98 filled me with dread. Reported by local news, witnessed by thousands. Inline formation, fast as meteors, very high elevation. Did not arc, straight line trajectory. No meteor I ever saw exhibited these characteristics. Even lit the ground so bright.

new topics

top topics

join