It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears kidnapped, held, humiliated by so-called doctors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Runs for the closet and snorts a line (and a hit of XTC.) Yep, that just about sums it up. The uber narcissist make me feel good thingy regardless of my responsibilites. Handler, handlers, and more handlers. Someone really dropped the ball on a spoiled narcissist here. Say bye bye to kiddies.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrocks

Truthrocks: I understand where you're coming from. And I'd like to add a bit of information and a question:

If a person has tuberculosis and is in denial about it, should they be quarantined? On the one hand, you could argue that you're locking them up to protect themseslves but also, THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC. Many people can be hurt by this disease without knowing it.

Same thing here: If a person endangers others, they should be locked up and/or at the very least, kept away from the rest of society. Ms. Spears endangers others by:

1 - She might hit someone else while driving and kill/seriously injure and/or maim them.

2 - Her own children are extremely at risk for any numbser of dangers.

If ANYONE is a menace to society, they SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AWAY FROM HARMING ANYONE. Period, end of story, until they are willing to straighten up (which granted is impossible for many, but you get the idea I think)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
her rescources?

the girl is not in the real world god love her!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
britney this britney that...:shk:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Numerous sources are reporting that the hospital tests came back CLEAN. That it isn't drugs ... it's mental illness . Of course, I don't know how anyone could know that - doesn't the hospital have to honor confidentiality?

She's having a bi-polar crackup according to 'them'.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"She" hasnt come back from her trip....hospitalization, meds, etc will help, but GIVING THE KIDS TO FEDERLINE????
That's enough to keep her on the edge for years!!

Why not another capable family member? Dont tell me that wannabe wraper is totally rehabilitated himself.

Dont tell me.:shk:

She needs all the help she can get right now and if she's in a state of perpetual bipolar, giving those kids to her ex she will never come out of it!!

I cant say enough bad things about that..that...Kevin.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Antwar, with all due respect. She'd been given MANY chances to clean up her act. Chances none of us lowly commoners would have been given. She has no one but herself to blame. With her resources, she could have made it so.

how true this is. any one of us would have pulled that stuff she is playing and we would have been locked up with the quickness.

she has very clearly flipped her lid. i don't see how anyone can question this at all...when popozao looks like a awesome dad next to you, something is wrong

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
In a sense this is a scary situation for everyone. What I am seeing is the possibility of the society as a whole raising the bar on what is acceptable or not in the NWO. I am not talking about weather Brittney was an unfit mother or not, what I am trying to bring up here is the way that we spot light celebrities to rally support for more control over peoples private lives in general.

Back in the early 90's my Mom was taking classes and did a paper on how the media was shaping the future by shows like COPs and Judge Judy. It was absolutely unacceptable a few years before how they were treating people indignantly on those types of 'programs'. Slowly the media was shaping and raising the bar on what was acceptable behavior for dealing with criminals and offenders. This is not to say that we support bad behavior, just seeing without blinders how things change for people in general, and how the society can shape the future of the lessening of peoples individual rights.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What concerns me the most is all of the attention that's being paid toward this obviously VERY DISTURBED individual when there's so much more going on the world right now that people should be paying attention to.

Yet, day after day, when I log onto the Googles news page, I see these Britney updates that are so absurd, one can't but wonder if the PTB wants to distract those in the largest internet demographic to divert them from the reality of say... the Iraq War and how many body bags are being shipped back to the States on a weekly basis.

When viewing this whole thing from a bird's eye view, there's something very sinister going on here but in the case of this narcissistic, exhibitionistic, substance abuser, bi-polar and has-been celebrity, it boggles my mind that this thread was even started up in the first place!

In my view, it's the media that's at fault here and as soon as they stop publishing online news updates about her... the sooner she will finally hit bottom and begin her journey toward recovery. Right now, this sick individual is thriving on all of the publicity she gets online and on TV but I truly do believe that she's so insane right now, she has no clue about how insane she really is. It's very sad.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join