It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Find Hot Spot on Saturn's Chilly Pole

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

You give me too much credit. I'm still wrapping my mind around the Plasma Cosmology concept, but it's a bit like a cat eating a grindstone, I have to do it really slowly.

But I can't see the connection directly here. If it were sunspot activity causing this in a straightforward manner, then the effect should be a great deal more pronounced for Earth, considering how much closer we are to the source. Classically, the closer a planet is to it's star, the more particles it should encounter.

However, Saturn has a larger profile which means that it might gain something in surface area (a loose wording, but it is late for me) and therefor "capture" a relatively higher amount of charged particles, even though the overall density of the plasma release should be lower at that distance.

There would tend to be a three way equation to solve before a person could even start on trying to reach a conclusion on this, I would think. The shape and size of the comparative magnetospheres , comparative distance verses plasma diffusion rate, and and atmospheric density/duration relative to both planets.

Just as a wild assed guess, I could see where charged particles, even at a much lower rate than the Earth receives, could become significantly hotter in the "inflow" boundary on Saturn due to the much denser atmosphere and longer transit time to reach the core. There might be not only the plasma having a certain degree of heat remaining, but a buffering/friction effect caused by passage.

This is far from being a theory, which by rights should have some basis in researchable facts, and is barely even an idea in it's own right. But for want of a better alternative, it's a worthy germ of an idea.
I have no idea of the heat generation rate even for Earth in this matter, much less for Saturn.

The tangled plasma idea could work in favor of this, I think. But I had best leave that up to people better versed in plasma theory than myself.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 7-1-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This was actually predicted by electric theorist Wall Thornhill, mgmirkin posted some info on this in my thread on the electric sun.

Here's the link to Wall Thornhills article written in 2005.

Saturns Strange Hot Spot Explained.

This guy has made several startlingly accurate predictions in the last several years, quite extraordinary in a field where constant surprise is normal.

Another confirmation for EU/plasma Theory.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by squiz]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Fascinating article squiz; Thornhill predicts the hot (di-) poles on Saturn spot-on.

I'd like to read an explanation of the hexagonal structures in relation to the EU/Plasma universe theory (which I've accepted for some time now; it's so compelling).

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

OK, you could have posted sooner and saved me from relying on my feeble brain to try and get the explanation up.

But is the heat from the plasma itself or from the atmosphere be interacted with by the plasma? And what is the reason that the hotspot is not as noticeable for Earth?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
OK, you could have posted sooner and saved me from relying on my feeble brain to try and get the explanation up.

Well I think you are correct to make the connection, so

But is the heat from the plasma itself or from the atmosphere be interacted with by the plasma? And what is the reason that the hotspot is not as noticeable for Earth?

I'll post a few more links rather than give my second hand interpretation, but in short the hot spot is an electrical discharge phenomena and hazarding a guess as to why it is not noticeable on earth? From an EU perspective size is one of the dominate factors in how much current the planet, gas giant, brown dwarf etc.. can sustain. So Jupiter and Saturn while not receiving much in the way of solar heat do instead carry the most current.
Size and composition is what differentiates a gas giant from a star, not self igniting nuclear reaction. but that a different subject.

www.thunderbolts.info...
www.holoscience.com...
www.thunderbolts.info...

Some of these may help answer those questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the US blow up a couple of Japanese cities with just a few pounds of the right elements under the right conditions?

What I'm saying is, I don't think we should assume that Jupiter or Saturn won't blow up or chain-react. We just don't know and I think it's arrogant to assume that we do know what to expect.

I don't think our scientists know as much about the cosmos as they like to think they do. I'd hate for us to pay for that ignorance by blindly following them to hell.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Fascinating article squiz; Thornhill predicts the hot (di-) poles on Saturn spot-on.

I'd like to read an explanation of the hexagonal structures in relation to the EU/Plasma universe theory (which I've accepted for some time now; it's so compelling).

Yeah Wall continues to amaze, like I said he's made several other amazingly accurate predictions.

As far as the hexagon goes, I think I can help with that.
Rotating Polygons

The same principles as cymatics, where frequency creates geometric structure. A little secret to the universe right there.

Whether it's electromagnetic or acoustic or as in the above example I don't know but definitely related to the frequency of the polar vortex.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Well you sumed it all up quite nicely. Basically the same idea I had except you explained it better than I ever could. So well versed. I really just wanted to get your opinion on the issue.
As for the technical side, I u2u'd Squiz, and he made a great showing.

reply to post by squiz

Thanks for joining the discussion. It does seem every other news article regarding our solar system and astrophysics is supporting EU. I knew someone would connect the dots here somehow or another.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
OMG,

Who gave humans the right to play God. Has it ever occurred to you that there is life there.

The way no one seems to be horrified by this I can't believe. If another life form (alien) did this to Earth to see what would happen how would you feel for God sake.

I suggest you all PREY our family up there handles this, I'm shocked.

I am sick in my stomach reading this. Long ago I was told that something happened here on Earth that was not supposed to have happend, this is why I and I assume others have been sent back here to help. I was told when it was time I would know and they were going to try and help change this.

At this very moment I am feeling this might be it and I'm not feeling good at all.

Today I felt the 7th had something of importance to it and I think this might be it.

I suggest you become aware of the Leaders when this date gets near and see if they go underground.

I am going to watch this closely, they say 28 days after so we should be prepared just in case. If earthquakes, volcanoes, (omg radio active volcanic eruptions occur) Tsunami's occur move inland.

All I can say is I prey to God this isn't it. We all should watch and listen.

I can only hope that I read this wrong and this isn't true, I like being wrong.

edit to add: If this is in the process collect data I'm hoping this was just a figment of someones imagination and not so.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Jupiter also appears to display a similar hot spot.

Is that cool or what? you can see counter rotating clouds as well.
here's the direct link.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Squizz - So if I understand the EU model here that Taylor wrote about - The sun would act like the Nucleus of a atom and each planet acts like an electron. They stay in their orbits, behave predictably and have the electric properties of a battery. The hot spots noted would act like the anode and cathode. Right?
And kudos on the pics and links. Thank you for adding such great information to the thread!

Anatomic Bomb - well, we did it, but we had some excellent math on board to get the explosive TNT blast right to equally crush the radioactive material to reach critical mass. Not saying we couldn't ignite the planet, but the math doesn't seem to fit...yet?!.

Observe50 - Huh? Did I miss something while I slept?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
harddrive21 you and others here might not understand what I am trying to say here because you haven't read and understood the things I have written at this site.

I may sound nutty but I am here to help and this is what I intend to do weather it is appreciated or not.

If this is correct and this is going to happen everything makes sense, at least to me.

I am going to send this off in short spurts because my computer is shutting down constantly.

Here goes and I hope you understand this:

The right paw of the Lion is symbolic to the right paw of the Sphinx of Giza.

Vaults were discovered in the 90's but not disclosed. Edgar Cayce predicted the Hall of Records would be discovered under the paw in the 90's and would not be revealed to the world until the time was right.

The Hall of Records is to reveal to humanity there origins. It is said the right time for the vaults to be opened is when NASA successfully ignites Jupiter, Saturn OR Neptune while in the correct position in the sky, namely Rho Leo. This will clue the Elitist that the time is soon for the final baptism of the Earth.

Earth will have one month to prepare for ejecta that will come from Saturn.

I'm sending this so I don't lose it, continue next post.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by harddrive21

Yes, I think the simplest analogy for the Sun is the anode cathode pair, the Sun being the positively charged anode and the heliosphere acting as the cathode, so the sun is interacting with the galactic currents through it's plasma sheath the heliosphere.
It's best illustrated in Kristian Birkelands terrella experiments.
www.catastrophism.com...

I've often read that at the plasmoid at the heart of the galaxy is the equivalent to a homopolar motor, in one of the links above it suggested Venus acted like a polar dipole...
I've often considered the Jovian and Saturnian systems to be mini solar systems showing fractal relationships, wheels within wheels so to speak or perhaps vortices's is more accurate. Perhaps it is the same mechanism at work in all these scales from planetary, solar, galactic and beyond and perhaps on the micro scale as well who knows?
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's said that those that figure this out or "in the know" will have underground area's to go to for protection for 3/4 weeks during ejecta showers. They say the ejecta showers may strip part of Earth's Ozone Layer for a period of time leaving it defensive against ejecta showers and cosmic ray bombardments.

When over you will be able to return to the surface for a "NEW REALITY" of Earth.

For the Elitist symbology to this is dying and being buried underground then resurrected a new. They say they believe secrets will be revealed during this time concerning human origin. (secrets brought up from the vaults from the paw of the Sphinx.)

Edgar Cayce remarked after the Hall of Records are revealed Earth will suffer a major cataclysm.

It is said that the Freemason's in NASA selected specific location, the symbol is the Lion's Paw.

(next)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ISIS overtones-time known as tropical Virgo-Great Mother

Isis-sister/wife Osiris mother of Horus

Isis (Aset)- Virgo

The great mother Isis having her egg (Saturn) fertilized by the craft (Cassini) after a wait (weeks) bears child (Horus/Osiris) resurrected from the dead in form of an amazing "NEW STAR"

To the Elitist this ignition will be used as a Religious tool, "A SIGN FROM THE HEAVENS.)

(Next)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
NASA does not have to officially deny responisibity because the question is not directly asked, """ DID CASSINI CAUSE THIS.""" just as NASA was never asked directly about the black spot on Jupiter at the point where the Galileo went in.

""""""I suggest writing news people and bringing this up with asking NASA directly if Galileo and if Cassini is going to do this and why people haven't been told.""""""

They say they will name this new star Lucifer or a derivative of that.
"""A SIGN FROM THE HEAVENS""" will be used to ordain a great world leader or a leader who has just taken power prior to event.

This directly or indirectly kills millions (population reduction) of people and animals on Earth.

People in the know hide out in underground cities and bunkers for several weeks/months

2009 The country with the strongest MILITARY force takes control of Earth

If this is all correct, I suggest you start asking questions and observe life carefully.

I can only hope this can be controlled from our family from above. OMG

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well that was interesting Observe50. I am familiar with Edgar Cayce and his prophecies and the Project Lucifer you are referring to. But this thread is more for the scientific merit of the Hot Spot on the side of Saturn that has been hidden from the sun for years. Also, the Electric Universe Model and how it can explain what we are seeing is being tossed around.
Not that the prophecy you speak of hasn't intrigued me, but this is more of a scientific thread as opposed to a speculation/NWO thread.
I thank you for taking the time to explain your theory to me. It was interesting.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There is mention of the Jason Group within the Jason Society

They even timeline.

cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
This was actually predicted by electric theorist Wall Thornhill, mgmirkin posted some info on this in my thread on the electric sun.

Here's the link to Wall Thornhills article written in 2005.

Saturns Strange Hot Spot Explained.

This guy has made several startlingly accurate predictions in the last several years, quite extraordinary in a field where constant surprise is normal.

Another confirmation for EU/plasma Theory.

I was just listening to an interview with Thornhill 3 days ago on the book 'Thunderbolts of the Gods' Pretty cool stuff.

This find could lend credit to the hollow planets theory as well. That was the first thing that came to mind when reading about this.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Squiz - WOW! So we are looking at mini-systems with systems. That would explain alot. There was an article earlier last month about the Voyager twins crossing the termination shock at different times. That should confirm the EU right? Here is a pic - please help me grapple with this :

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join