It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash in Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
On 12/26/07 a UFO was spotted, and it possibly crashed somewhere near Prince Edward Island. This a snippet from the story on Canada.com

The couple was out walking late in the afternoon near North Tryon on the island's west end when Mr. Quigley spotted the mysterious object. "I said to Marie, 'Look, there's a plane in trouble there.' It looked like smoke coming from it."

The couple taped the strange scene for nearly six minutes. Mr. Quigley estimates the object they saw was more than three kilometres high and is convinced that the UFO must have crashed in the strait or in New Brunswick.

They watched the spectacle for close to 30 minutes and received calls from neighbours who also witnessed it.

"I really didn't want to be looking forward to hearing that there was a plane crashing around the area and people losing their lives on Boxing Day," Mr. Quigley said.

But calls the next day to the area's airport, Summerside RCMP and the federal Transportation Safety Board came up with no reports of plane crashes.

Ms. Ford-Quigley speculates it might have been a fighter jet dumping fuel and in trouble. One thing's for sure: her husband isn't buying any stories about crashing flying saucers.

"This is definitely unidentified," Mr. Quigley said. "But if you're talking Martians or anything like that, I haven't seen any to date, so I can't say I really believe in them."

That's not the case with Gertrude Campbell. The Quigleys' neighbour also saw the UFO, along with four other people. Ms. Campbell, 65, firmly believes in UFOs.

Here is a link to the UFO crashing
video.msn.com...

This is avery interesting case. It reminds me of the New Jersey event in September, only there is video. Several people claimed to have seen it, both believers and non believers. No aircraft were reported in the area. It's one hell of a video too! I wonder if we'll ever find out what it was. I have no clue what it could be. Can anyone analyze this and provide insight?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by XFoxMulderX]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I read the full article. The pics were quite astounding. Not to say it couldn't have been a winged ufo by some star wars tech, but it was hinted that it was the booster of the atlas V that recently lofted the spy sat into orbit. Some sources have said there was a malfunction in the booster that didn't allow it (the booster) to reach proper orbit. Could be smoke and mirrors though, who ever really knows these days. I would keep ears open to any ramped up military operations in the takedown area. Cheers.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

That's a possibility. I'm guessing they wouldn't want anyone to find a spy satellite either. I'll read into that as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi there - this sounds very interesting however the video appears to be "unavailable" is there a another link available for this please?

Kind regards

B

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Sorry about that. I had a feeling that link wouldn't work. I couldn'y find it on YouTube, so give me a couple of minutes to find a working link.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Go to coasttocoastam.com, look at the 'photos' section on left, about a quarter down the page. Click on yesterday's photo I believe that was the one. The presage line should be a dead giveaway. For a visual, it was a sunset shot of sky including a miles long (huge) black smoke trail off a reentering body terminating at said object. My opinion is the spy sat made it, the booster did not. But as you say, they wouldn't want anyone to know about it either way.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There is a link to the video to the right of this story. The site does not provide an embedding option, so we'll have to do this manually until me or someone else finds a better link.

www.canada.com...#

[edit on 6-1-2008 by XFoxMulderX]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This had to be so great to see ,right time right place.

Nice video and good find. Appreciated

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Great vid!! Hope that there will be soon some explanation about it all!! Cant wait!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So where is the crash? I did not see anything crash. It is a pretty interesting video, but nothing crashed.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I live on the coastal side of New Brunswick (I can see P.E.I from my home). I unfortunately did not see this event, But I did see something else that day!

I was outside my home , when a slow moving light caught my eye. From my perspective, it was moving above a tree ligne(maybe 500 feet above) and from where I was looking, I can see a cell phone tower (2 miles away, tower 300 feet tall)) in the same area.

This U.F.O was seen by me and my girlfriend with a pair of binoculars. we could see that when looked upon, it casted 4-5 lights. the lights were all periodicly changing color and brightness.

Anyways I dont feel like going into much detail about it, I simply wanted to state that I witnessed a U.F.O. on that same day

[edit on 6-1-2008 by SpiritBlaze]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Blaze I think you just threw a whole new spin on the matter. More inclined to think ufo takedown than anything now. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Blaze I think you just threw a whole new spin on the matter. More inclined to think ufo takedown than anything now. Thanks for sharing.

I wish I could remember exactly what time it was when I saw it. My girlfriend is sleeping at the moment. But I suspect that i was around that same time. If it proves to be later, maybe it was just investigating the situation or scanning... the object(my sighthing) just paused after a while and went straigth up (maybe a few hundred feet) and stoped again. after that it seemed to get less bright. I watch it for 15-20 minutes, got tired and cold, so I entered the house again. 5 minutes after, I went back out and nothing could be seen, It was gone.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Interesting post XFoxMulderX. A Las Vegas News Channel showed that clip and said it looked like a starting of a Funnel Cloud. They never mentioned other sightings of a UFO of course!
It would be great if the U.S. would come out of the Dark Ages. They hesitate to even say UFO and when they do they laugh.
Does anyone know if Haarp was cranked-up around this time?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Very interesting. Im not sure I would say it is a UFO crash but whatever it is I hope we are able to find out.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i think i need more information on this before i can say if its a ufo or not

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I hate to be the voice of debunking here. It is ignorant to deny at least the possibility of extraterrestrial life, and there is more than ample evidence to support the supposition that something unexplained has been happening in our skies for a very long time, but this is a mundane set of images.

It is indeed a plane contrail. It only appears black because its altitude is below the horizon beyond which the sun has already set. The trail is not actually black, it only appears to be on the light backround. You are seeing a shadow.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
With all due respect Jack in the box, I never saw a half mile wide smokin black contrail before. I suppose anything is possible though.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

If that's a plane contrail, in my nearly 50 years on this planet, I have never seem one resembling that, despite at one time living near an airport.

To me, it seemed to continue straight over the horizon, curvature of the earth. Very interesting in any case.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

It is not black. Please reread my post.

The width is due to atmospheric conditions. These conditions have also led to the theory of "chemtrails." I am not debunking chemtrails I should add. I have not done enough research to decide one way or the other on that, but even if they are spraying chemicals on us, they are still taking advantage of natural atmospheric conditions.

[edit on 1/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join