It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Flight Over Christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok, im not one that is easily worried or anything but one thing I did find strange on my travels over christmas was that on 3 flights that I took I was always seated at the very last row in every plane I flew on. What made me a little wierded out was that I do visit alot of conspiricy boards and foreign news like aljazera ocasionaly etc.

On all three flights I did have to check in each time to get a seat and each time it was the very last one. All three flights were with the same airline. I was not the last one to arrive as I arrive 2 hours early so I can get a window and I know the whole plane was almost open.

Just something I found a bit odd over my xmas travels... anyone else?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Probably just a coincidence. I doubt that it was some conspiricy.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
how much do you weigh? (thinking your probably lighter)

i always get sat in the middle of the plane at the wings. i have gotten this seat for the last 15 or so flights. (i weight 215lbs.)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a coincidence. God is giving you a sign that you should pay attention to.

Perhaps your approach to life is causing you to come in last in the things that you do. Or perhaps you are taking the perspective from the rear a little to often. Maybe there is something "in the back" or "in the rear" within your environment that you should be focusing on. I am not suggesting that it is any or all of these things. What it means is up to you to decide...

I only ask that you be aware that there are indeed no coincidences and that God is communicating to us all the time(in many ways), if we are only willing to listen. If such a thing had happened to me I would recognize it as a sign right away, and I would examine situations in my life that literally and/or metaphorically align with what you described.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by North Rider

Did you buy tickets at a low discount price? Maybe something was specified in your reservation.

If I paid full price for a ticket, I would not expect to get a seat in the rear of the plane.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
How do you book your flight? I'm almost always able to choose my seat when i book my flight, always an aisle seat, normally in the first few rows of Economy/Coach class. Unless it's at the last minute, then i take what i can get.

Lufthansa is the best IMO, free alcohol!

But in your case, don't see a conspiracy here. More like just coincidence.

top topics

join