It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al-Qaida's American Seeks Bush Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

al-Qaida's American Seeks Bush Attacks

www.examiner.com

Al-Qaida's American spokesman urged fighters to meet President Bush with bombs when he visits the Middle East, according to a new video posted on the Internet Sunday.

U.S.-born Adam Gadahn also tore up his U.S. passport as part of a symbolic protest against the U.S. in the nearly hour-long rhetoric-dominated tape - al-Qaida's first message of the new year.

The release comes just three days before Bush is scheduled to arrive in Israel for a weeklong trip that will also bring him to the West Bank, Kuwait, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Egypt as part of his push for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So, what's it to be then, Mr. Bush?

Get bombed?
Get impeached and face trial for war crimes and other crimes.
or finish your term and then face trial?

Perhaps you'll prefer to fly out of the US on a private plane and go live in Israel or Saudi Arabia once your term in office finishes?

choices choices...

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Actually, he has a family ranch in Paraguay. And there are no political extraditions from that nation.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

So does Dick and his whole entourage of goons. Including his daughters and mom and dad.
Good riddance.

This, in no way, however guarantees them freedom and safety from the outside world.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes choices, choices.

Perhaps for you the choice could be: Live with freedom in the greatest country on the planet (assuming you are from the U.S.)

or

Post your hatred on an radical Islamic website, get recruited, and become the next Adam Gadahn.

Just a question for you. I suggest you be careful before answering.

Do you really want President Bush to be killed?

Becker

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

Do you really want President Bush to be killed?

Becker

Yes he does, because he believes that Dick Cheney is the best President that America can ever have.
Thats why he wants Bush dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If you're talking to me, the answer is NO! because i am looking out for my country, family and friends.
Should he be wiped out, we will be much worse off than we are now. Any dummy knows that.

Do i want him to live? Not especially.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

isn't that strange an american muslim extremist convert with a very jewish name/i guess al kidding must be getting desperate for new recruits these days?before you know it they will be trying to recruit the leftist/democratic? israeli prime minister or president bush ? or britains brown ?

stupid me--thats right adam just called pres.bush a butcher and a crusader---they need him bush (alive) as the enemy to focus their hate onto and to gain the support of their muslim extremists friends as they plan to wage war against us "normal" folks ?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There is an existing Breaking News article on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion..

Thank you.

-closed-

top topics

join