It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We at ATS knew and here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
is the discussion about it. We knew that the NSA was listening to us before it was revealed. I was a little worried at the time about being paranoid, but sadly I was right someone was listening.

I started the thread on 3/1/04. Here is the first post below, and the link, but it is a 3 page thread. I did do some editing, but just to correct some punctuation and to make it easier to read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 3-1-2004 @ 02:06

Their Listening, say the key words and see!

Today while talking to my daughter we were having a conversation about Bush runnning again in 04 and then we went on to talking about bombs, (we were watching the news) planes, guns, (as in gun control) top secret,

I told her about this website) terrorists, etc., while talking we continually heard clicks, we had to laugh because of the movie (Conspiracy something)where Gene Hackman tells Will Smith about how there are certain key words and if you say them they record your conversation.

Well I think they got ours on tape, so tomorrow while talking to someone say a lot of what you think might be the key words and see if you also hear clicks, I think it is true somewhere they are listening! Let me know if you do.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't understand this. You posted a thread a few months ago, got 3 pages of responses and this thread reads like it reiterates the previous thread.

What is it you are attempting to do with this thread that could have been done in the original?

Edit: Timeline

[edit on 6-1-2008 by WorldShadow]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

No the thread was started almost 4 years ago, ( March 2004) not a few months ago. And I was attempting to say that we here at ATS knew the NSA was listening to our phone calls or doing what is called data mining long before it was revealed they were doing this.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by goose]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok, so you wanted to update your NSA secret goose file and get back in there radar. Man, your a brave one to get yourself in the scope sites of them guys again. Keep us updated with any out of the ordinary activity happening on the phone or in the neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Actually we are all, already on their radar, one hasn't got to do much to be on their radar, just making a phone call or sending an email these days means you might be monitored.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ok, so what if we're being listened, recorded, and everything, what are you going to do about it then? What are you going to do? Or we? Whatever...what are you going to accomplish if you or we know about it?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What are putting in your emails that has you so worried? Why are people so pretentious and egotistical that they believe anyone cares about what they write/say, let alone caring about them.

Bring on the cameras that would be used to tape and identify the broods who wreak havoc on my downtown streets at night. Read my emails, tap my phonecalls. Im sure everyone is terribly interested in what I think about the latest developments in Lost.

New World Order for the win.

Oh and yes, Im blind but my eyes will be opened when Im oppressed.

join