It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem-trails:Sinister overtones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Seriously, what in the heck is going on with this? Who are the people pulling the strings behind these jets blanketing our entire atmosphere with these chemicals? I find this to be a highly disturbing scenario.

I watch each day as scores of these jets scour every square inch of visible sky and pollute it up with this aerosol. No one answers any questions about what they are up to. But something is going on, and that something appears to have a definitive purpose. Why else would they be mass blanketing the entire environment with these chemicals?

Is it weather manipulation? Repair of the ozone layer?

My feeling is that it may be something much more dark and sinister...

In the past couple of years, we have seen a sharp rise in bizarre, new forms of infectuous diseases and bacterium-Bird Flu, Morgellon's Disease, etc...

What if this is some form of biological experimentation by our gov? Population control? Introduction of new disease forms to see how it impacts the populace?

WHAT IF...There is a disease introduced on a wide scale that a certain number of major Pharmaceutical chains (which are bed-fellows with our government) will have sole access for treatment / vaccinations for?

Another sinister form of raking in billions of dollars?

Hmmm....

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Leaving aside the (highly doubtful) assumption that 'chem trails' exist in the first place, none of your theories really fit. Assuming that these chem trails are real, they're too low to be 'repairing' the ozone layer. They also don't seem to be having any impact on population growth (if "they" really wanted to slow down population growth, "they" would make football season last ten months or so
).

If "they" were wanting to experiment with some biological agent, there are much more effective vectors than aircraft exhaust to deploy it. Your drinking water comes to mind...or, if you're going to insist on a spray deployment, have you ever wondered why your car has to pass an emissions test to be legal, but that junker down the block seems to get away with belching odd-smelling smoke year after year? Could that 'smoke' be a bio-agent? That would certainly be a more controlled deployment than randomly horking out gobs of goo at 40,000 feet and hoping that the combination of cold air and combustion products didn't kill your virus, or that the prevailing winds didn't blow it so far off-target as to render the 'test' pointless.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
DimensionalDetective don't listen to the debunkers. I'm serious now.

It is evident that these malevolently enhanced jet fuels create artificial clouds with all kinds of infecting destroying and what have you stuff in it.

Everyone knos the Barium/Aluminium thing and it's undeniable although some still do.

Unfortunately noone knows when these Chemtrails affect one the most but i guess it's the most healthy way to stay inside as often as possible.

Walking in mother nature is toxic now.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Oh, I'm definitely not listening to anyone who says there's nothing to it or that they don't even EXIST(lol). All you have to do is look up into the sky every single day to know that's not true.

Now WHAT they are and what their purpose is, I have not reached my conclusions on yet.

But the fact that the people behind it are so hush-hush and won't answer any questions as to why they are fouling up our entire sky and atmosphere with these mass blanketings, sends up red-flags for me that something signifigant is behind this. And it doesn't look good IMO.

I remember reading a report where an analysis was done on some of this ejected material, and they found RED BLOOD CELLS in it.

Now what on earth would blood cells be doing in "jet fuel" if that's all it is?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I heard they would put human plasma in it.

All kinds of junk that makes us more sheeple.

Listen the people are ZOMBIES. That's what they are they can't comprehend it they don't care anymore.

Try to save yourself and others that are able to listen. It is really all you can do and i wish you best.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
[I remember reading a report where an analysis was done on some of this ejected material, and they found RED BLOOD CELLS in it.

Now what on earth would blood cells be doing in "jet fuel" if that's all it is?

Can you cite a source for that? It's something I haven't seen before.

Assuming it's true, you're missing the really amazing thing that's implied: How are human blood cells surviving a trip through a running jet engine? As a former firefighter, I'd love to know how to make people that heat resistant!

top topics

join