It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a Rather Simple Way to Debunk John Lear's "The Dulce Book"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The easiest way of debunking any of what John Lear says is to engage just the tiniest modicum of intelligence.

Ask yourself, "self, is the solar system really populated by people just like us(only smaller and bigger) who are all very "nice" (unlike evil earthlings) just like John says it is?"

Hopefully your self will reply, "No of course it bloody well isn't, that's really stupid."

Look. if your going to cover up something like the idea that the moon has a breathable atmosphere then your going to have to hoodwink an awful lot of scientists who deal with spectroscopy. Either that or physics is different on the moon and beyond than it is on earth.

Atmospheric composition, pressure, Temperature...that's all basic stuff. When a new physics comes along none of these measurements are going to change significantly. Little "nice" people do not live on Jupiter. They would be little, nice, "dead" people.

Sure there could be life on/in Jupiter but not little people John.

Why is it not obvious to everyone that Mr Lear is lying his backside off and is most likely working for the secret govt. types. I've never seen so much BS come from just one person.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
hehehehehe a little more reasearch before posting again John

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Further, you are quoting from the Chapter 7 of the "Dulce Book" which I didn't write. If you mean the Branton Files, Dave included the letter in his files with my permission.

Dave? Isn't Branton's real first name Brandon? I'm confused.

<< 1   >>

join