It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a Rather Simple Way to Debunk John Lear's "The Dulce Book"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here's a little excerpt from chap. 7 of the Dulce Book...

Dear John...

"I am writing to you in the event that I do not return.

"There is a triangle surrounding the Nevada Test Site.

"There are in fact two of them. Each one frontiers on the other. One is the ELECTRO-MAGNETIC TRIANGLE, installed by MJ-12. This is a shield to protect the 'Benevolents' [very human looking] from the EBEs (the so-called "Extraterrestrial Biological Entities" or Grays - Branton) while they help us develop our counter-attack/defenses. The other is the EBEs' 'trap' keeping the Benevolents in the redoubt... At each corner of the EM Triangle you will find BLM stations and they are the transmitters of the shield.
"One will also find that each corner of their triangle is at the base of a mountain. At each location you will find several entrances to underground systems. Do not attempt to enter, unless you wish to become liquid protein. You may however harass the EBEs' two other corners by placing a large magnet on the vaults... [placing a magnet on the other two entrances at each location will not affect anything]. This temporarily interrupts their communications with Deep Springs until a collaborator team comes out to see what is going on. If you place a large magnet on this entrance [it has a large computer near the surface, you can hear it], it will affect an immediate interruption. So, you can take it off in a short time [1 hr] and take it with you. They will still have to come and reset the system. If you plant magnets [camouflaged like rocks] around these entrances, the EBEs won't come out & the sell outs won't be able to find them. The EBEs are also allergic to high concentrations of sugar (and apparently other substances with a 'left hand atomic spin', it has been claimed. - Branton). You will find that at two locations I have poured sugar around their exits. Always wear magnets near these locations, they interrupt the EBEs' sense of direction [due to an internal compass much like those found in migrating birds] similar to our loss of balance when our ear drum is affected.
Yellowfruit also provided coordinates for the Electro-magnetic Triangles he referred to in his letter. These include: N 37 22 30 - E 117 58 0; N 38 21 0 - E 115 35 0; N 35 39 0 - E 114 51 0; also Yucca Lake: N 37 0 30 - E 116 7 0.

For those of you who live out west. Why not just simply get some hiking gear, a gun, a gps unit and head out to the coordinates and check it out. If nothing is at any of these coordinates then that pretty much puts a big dent in the dulce files and John's creditablity.
Why keep trying to sneak into area 51, when these locations are in open public desert?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hmm no takers? So you all would rather speculate than investigate?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'd go, but I live in Blighty, mate.

How about you?

If anyone does take a look, let me know....

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There are very suspicious looking large triangles in the Nevada desert that can be seen on Google Earth. Have you seen them?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
yes I have actually. I believe those are targets for fighter jets.
Now I have looked up the coordinates on google earth and I have to admit each one IS at the base of a mountain as stated in the letter. I live in SC and plan on going to Nevada in the next 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

[Yellowfruit also provided coordinates for the Electro-magnetic Triangles he referred to in his letter. These include: N 37 22 30 - E 117 58 0; N 38 21 0 - E 115 35 0; N 35 39 0 - E 114 51 0; also Yucca Lake: N 37 0 30 - E 116 7 0.]

Interesting idea...however, the latitude/longitude coordinates cited are on the other side of the planet. IF 'Yellowfruit' actually wrote East Longitude in his letter, then he has no credibility, IMO.

[just looked it up...N 37 E 118 is in Shandong, china]

[edit on 6-1-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OK... I GoogleEarthed the coordinates you provided...

(by the way , change all the E's to W's or you'll end up in China... lol)

Mapped the triangle with Yucca in the middle. Now what? What are you saying is inside this triangle? How do these coordinates debunk John Lear?

Here is the full letter sent to Mr. Lear: The DULCE Files

If anything this letter makes me even MORE convinced that Lear knows what he is talking about.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
its not whats in the middle, its whats at the points of the triangle. Which are BLM stations which are supposively generating a electromagnatic field. Keeping certain ships from leaving/entering the solar system.
Which is why it's so easy to find. The stations are at the coordinates given. And when connected form a triangle. It amazes me no one has ever caught on to this and hiked out there to investigate. Most of them are located on public albeit remote desert land. The only one that might be impossible to get to is Yucca Lake since its a part of Area 51.
I think this little piece of info might very well prove/disprove the entire Dulce story.

BTW for those of you having trouble with the coordinates, make sure you put a - in front of the triple number for the East coordinate. Or do it the way described above this post.
Each pair of coordinates is one set. If you don't put the negative in the east coordinate it will read it as 2 separate coordinates and send you to China.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It amazes me no one has ever caught on to this and hiked out there to investigate.

From The DULCE Files

"Facing each one of these is an EBE transmitter... THERE ARE MANY OF THESE STAND-OFFS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. It is important that you do not interfere by attempting to destroy one of their 'surrounds', they would be able to 'double-up' somewhere else and overthrow that position. Once that link is over-thrown, our support team would fail. Their over extension is deliberate on our part. We are like the Chinese, we can't out technology them but we can out number them. Especially since they can't breed here and it is too far for them to go back home without our help. Many of our EM Triangles are ruses to keep them over extended. They can't get out of our solar system because our electro-magnetic field (at this time? - Branton) is the wrong frequency for their propulsion system to work efficiently. This explains why the EBEs can not commit more vehicles to our solar system."

Also this from And There Was A War In Heaven

Actually, according to Divine Revelation (Revelation which the serpent race understandably claims is not reliable) the ADAMIC RACE or humankind were the original "owners" or guardians of planet earth, and it was the "Beast" or the "Serpent" which usurped much of this dominion through cunning and deceit. Of course, man himself is partly to blame for this. The events of Calvary however enabled the Creator to "buy back" with his own blood the title deed (so-to-speak) for this planet which mankind had squandered to the draconian powers of darkness. Now man has the opportunity if he so chooses to take part in the cosmic reclamation of this planet back from the claws of "the Beast" and back into the hands of redeemed humanity. The events at Calvary was in essence the D-Day opening the way to the eventual overthrow of all draconian rulers and the re-establishment of this planet under the direct control of Jesus of Nazareth, "The Lamb of God". The planet will eventually come under the full authority of the King of Kings; however the time-period between now and then as well as the number of souls who might perish in the ensuing "conflict" may be determined to a large degree by the action or inaction of mankind as a whole. Mankind possesses his free will, and therefore God cannot and will not force "salvation" upon them against their will, we must apprehend it for ourselves. D-Day spelled eventual defeat for the Axis powers of Italy, Germany and Japan during World War II, yet there were several more months of warfare which followed during which period many brave men died. The stakes in the present war between the Evadamics (God Almighty, his angels, and mankind) and the Draconians (Satan, his demonic followers, and the serpent race) are as high as they can be, the eternal fate of billions of human souls upon, within and beyond this planet.

I think I might be nearing that Rabbit Hole everyone talks about... lol

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by calicutt

Here's a little excerpt from chap. 7 of the Dulce Book...

Dear John...

"I am writing to you in the event that I do not return......"

For those of you who live out west. Why not just simply get some hiking gear, a gun, a gps unit and head out to the coordinates and check it out. If nothing is at any of these coordinates then that pretty much puts a big dent in the dulce files and John's creditablity.
Why keep trying to sneak into area 51, when these locations are in open public desert?

Thanks for the thread calicutt.

I never wrote a book called the "Dulce Book". I wrote the "Dulce Papers".
But they sure as heck didn't have 7 chapters. They may have had 7 pages.

The letter you are quoting was placed on my doorstep and signed by "yellowfruit".

I am not sure what we are debunking here but here is the story of yellowfruit.

In the spring of 1988 I was invited to give a lecture on UFO's by the Clark County Spring Valley Library.

When I showed up that evening I couldn't believe the mob that had shown up. The auditorium was full (it held 400 people) and people were fist fighting trying to get in. All this was documented by the 3 TV stations then in Las Vegas.

I gave the lecture and answered some questions. This took about 2 hours. When I finished many people crowded around me asking further questions.

I had a display behind the stage which included various letters which included Dr. Robert I. Sarbachers famous letter to Bill Steinman, the W.R. Smith memo, Admiral Hillenkoeters statement, pictures of flying saucers and a huge map of the Nevada Test Site).

One gentleman motioned me over the large map. The top of the map, just north of Groom Lake was covered with several of these letters and this guy lifted up one of the letters that covered Railroad Valley which is on the east side of Hiway 6 which runs from Tonopah to Ely and pointed to the valley.

He then said, "This is where you should be looking." He then disappeared in the crowd.

A week or so later I found an envelope at my doorstep and in it was the letter you have posted. It was signed by "yellowfruit" who I assume was the guy at the library who showed me Railroad Valley but I never saw him again so I don't know for sure. I never went to any of the places mentioned.

A couple of weeks after that my wife flew into a rage with all the people calling and coming to the door over the UFO lecture and she had my phone number changed and had hidden all of my UFO files. In her rage she said also mentioned, "By the way, that yellowfruit guy came to see you and I told him in no uncertain terms I didn't want to see him at our house anymore."

And that was that. I never saw yellowfruit again. Eventually she gave me my files back. The files now occupy 2 four drawer legal sized file cabinets and my 37th wedding anniversary will be next May 22nd.

Here is the interesting thing. The Special Projects Boeing 737's have a secret landing area in Railroad Valley. They go there every day and have been for 20 years. No one has ever seen them land or takeoff.

A friend of mine got a job with Key Airlines that subcontracted for Special Projects for a few years and he found out where they landed but because of the security oath he signed he won't tell me.

Another flight attendant told me the only thing she would see when the door opened was that they landed in the desert with no apparent runway markings of any kind. When the passenger would deplane it was in the middle of the desert and all she could see about 100 feet from the door of the airplane was a small knoll about 8 feet high behind which the passengers would walk to and disappear behind.

The area I am talking about is not within the Nevada Test Site or Nellis Range and is not the airport 10 miles north of Warm Springs on the east side of the road, and it is not the dirt strip at Pendover Farms. Nor is it the dirt strip at Caliente or Alamo.

I do know that it takes 15 minutes after takeoff from Groom Lake to get there.

I don't know how hiking to the areas mentioned in yellowfruits letter would debunk me. I never hiked there myself nor did I ever make a comment on the yellowfruits letter. I would certainly have liked to talk to him again.

Yellowfruit had nothing to do with Dulce. Dulce is not near the Nevada Test SSite or Groom Lake. As a matter of fact Dulce is not even in Nevada.

Furthermore I have never mentioned yellowfruit in anything I have written about Dulce, including the Dulce Papers. I never put that letter in the Dulce Papers.

Further, you are quoting from the Chapter 7 of the "Dulce Book" which I didn't write. If you mean the Branton Files, Dave included the letter in his files with my permission.

But hey, shoot your best shot.

Thanks again for the thread and Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
One of the many things that amazes me about John Lear is his incredible memory. I've read posts of his that extensively detail things that happened many years ago whereas I couldn't give more than 5 facts about my dinner last night. Kudos for that. I hope that when I'm 110, my memory is as good as yours good sir. Just jokes, happy new year

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
when knowing these kinds of things... you can NEVER forget.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by findme]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Well John, thank you for clearing that up for me, nonetheless I will be checking these sites out. And thank you for confirming the letter was indeed something real and not just made.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Sorry this is just a bit off subject, But......I really need to get this book. Anyone know where I can go to buy it?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Now this is interesting, I've been researching the areas of these coordinates for a few hours last night. Each location has abandoned mines very close to it. 1 is locationed in railroad valley, the place mentioned by John Lear earlier in the thread, 1 is located in deep springs, CA, another is located at Yucca Lake and the last is located about 30 miles south of Las Vegas.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Sorry this is just a bit off subject, But......I really need to get this book. Anyone know where I can go to buy it?

He didn't specify which book he is talking about. Here is a link to the Branton files.

Google Branton Files for more info.

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by calicutt

Calicutt.....are you atill or have you allready came out here to vegas? maybe we could join up. ive got pretty extensive knowledge fo the desert area

rezn8

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
yep still going, trip has been pushed back till July 1st. So a couple of my buddies can come with me. But I will most Definately be going on that date.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So did you go?

What did you find?

Inquiring minds want to know

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Bumpety bump.

Enjoy your trip?

Maybe a U2U is in orde.r

new topics

top topics