It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is Contagious + Is Spreading !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Did the OP say 1 in 3 will die of cancer? I just know the statistics are that 1 in 3 will get some form of it. Not necessarily die.

www.statistics.gov.uk...

Or as the below reports: 1 in 3 women and 1 in *2* men in the U.S. alone. Yowch.

www.medscape.com...
familydoctor.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieisinlove
Did the OP say 1 in 3 will die of cancer? I just know the statistics are that 1 in 3 will get some form of it. Not necessarily die.

Did I say that?? no!

The OP said: 1 of 3 in the US gets cancer..
I said: Thats 100.000.000 people..

The OP said: only 7% has a success rate.
That leaves 93.000.000 people to die of cancer.

When they die is another thing, but its still 33% of the US population.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Not to be irrelevant, but I had moles that kept on growing on my body, just shortly after I had used Shea Butter, which I have never used before. Not long after I started growing these moles everywhere, which were precancerous due to a problem I had internally and I have had this problem ever since. But I looked up some alterrnative medicine methods for skin cancer and it revesed the problem right away within a day I saw my moles start to disappear and then vanish! The remedy was for treating skin cancer using Evening Primerose Oil 2-3 times a day on the effected area and it worked. I read that moles are actually precancerous growths but stop growing after a certain stag and become domate, but not in the cases of cancer which grow out of control. To prevent and treat skin cancer I recommend this. Say good-by to your doctor, you wont need him any more.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Cancer is a infectious disease just like anything else, the body has many defenses against it and we probably come in contact with cancer cells on a daily basis. It has always been like this since the beginning of time most likely. The reason it is so rampant now a days has to do with the fact that 80% of the people on this earth have very weak immune systems from ingesting poison on a daily basis (processed foods, pills, burnt food/overcoocked food etc.), so now people come in contact with these cancer cells that used to be harmless and there weak body's can no longer fight them off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join