It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is Contagious + Is Spreading !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Are you affiliated with Moss in way?

His Website

Moss's top recommendations of the most successful treatments in North America and Europe, as well as innovative therapies given at cancer centers that you really should know about. The cost of a comprehensive Moss Report on your type of cancer is US $350. But if you order one for downloading now over the Internet the cost is $297 -- a saving of $53.

A true Humanitarian is this Moss fellow

The old PhD. trick seems to be in play here. He does not appear to be an MD. He is a "Science Writer". $297 for a report from an unqualified person seems a bit steep to me? I'll stick with people who actually attended Medical School for advise I think. I'm afraid his desire to profit from others suffering makes his motives and words a bit suspect.

Don't get me wrong as there is nothing wrong with legitimate alternative medicine as long as it is monitored by a real MD with the correct qualifications and accompanied by proper care. People with this horrible disease are justifiably scared which makes them easy targets for alternatives offered by "Snake Oil Salesman" and $297 reports containing information their REAL MD would give them for no extra charge.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
esecallum

you never know if those doctors claim's are right. sometimes "both sides" try to fudge the numbers to make their case stronger.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by cpdaman]

Well on one side you have doctors making $1.5 million a year from selling chemotherapy drugs and on the other side you have doctors who don't stand to make anything as they can now speak freely as they have retired,no longer gagged by big business.

Are you going to tell me if YOU were making making $1.5 million a year from selling drugs would YOU not lie,kill,steal,cheat,murder,torture,rape to keep that $1.5 million coming in?

In Capitilist America people are killed for a dollar.

I quote again ANOTHER doctor:-

"With some cancers, notably liver, lung, pancreas, bone and advanced breast, our 5 year survival from traditional therapy alone is virtually the same as it was 30 years ago."---P Quillin, Ph.D."

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Cancer is an interesting subject to study. It seems the industry built around the disease has flourished enough to at least give us a cure since every year many millions of dollars go into research to various interest. Ya have to wonder why just one of those interest hasn't come up with an answer to cure the disease. We have a cure for most other less critical disease where less money and time to cure was invested.

I have to question the sincerity of the medical field to cure a multi million dollar a year paycheck end, when there is no other disease to go to war over to keep the funding rolling in. We hear about the cause, we hear about cures. Yet the facts remain cloudy, contradicting and alternate cures are often attacked by the profession we trust the most inciting laws preventing there rise.

I just don't trust medicine diagnosing and fixing the problem.

My sister died of stage 4 cancer in 03. Before she did, she had a check up for cancer by her physician who said there was no trace of any cancer. 25 days later she was in the hospital and went into a coma for 5 days. Doctors did test when she came out of the coma and reported to the family they were sorry to tell us but she was in stage 4 and we should take her home and make her time as comfortable as possible.

My sister was totally cognizant when brought home and knew her fate. She did not sleep till her death on her second night home. Her doctor adamantly insisted there was no cancer there just 30 days before.

I suspect cancer is factored in the DNA and set off by an environmental catalyst upsetting the body ph factor.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My dad died of cancer,he never smoked nor drank,he had 6 brothers,all of them died at 73 from cancer,his 2 females cousins died of leukimia,I think cancer is genetic, So looks like I'll die from cancer in 20 yrs,if we haven't been nuked by then

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

The CDC just reported that only ½ to 1% of metastatic cancer patients live longer than 5 years. Another published article in Current Cancer Research stated that chemotherapy is now credited with remissions in only 7% of cancer cases.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
on a lighter note....and just for extra info

www.healthfreedom.info...

www.drglumandassociates.com...

[edit on 7-1-2008 by trig_grl]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Oh no...not another "cancer" thread...

Face it people...when organisms decided to become metazoans, that's when cancer was "invented". ALL vertebrates, including most invertebrates develop tumors (1,2). When you have a society...you're bound to have sociopaths.
I would suggest that if you wanted to understand what is know about these type of diseases...look in a book or peer reviewed papers...not some obscure websites...follow the scientific method...test it!

I would suggest two basic readings that will put you up to date in what is known today about cancer in mainstream science:

Hannahan made a wonderful review a few years ago, but still very interesting(3).
And finally, an incredible book by Robert Weinberg(4).

References from pubmed:

(1) Schlumberger, HG et al. “Tumors of fishes, amphibians and reptiles” Cancer Res. 8, 657-754 (1948)
(2) National Cancer Institute. “Neoplasms and related disorders of invertebrate and lower vertebrate animals” Monograph 31 (1969)
(3) Hanahan, D. & Weinberg, R. A. The hallmarks of cancer. Cell 100, 57-70 (2000)
(4) www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199757697&sr=8-1

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I would have to say that the direct rise in cancer has a direct link to how many people there are on earth, our diet, lifestyle, and other factors.

People get all sorts of different cancers and it is a sad thing in life. I would not hope for my worst enemy to get that kind of a perhaps death sentence.

but cancer can be beaten it can be fought. there are yes like the OP says Snake Oil treatments but lots of people get quality treatment and live quite a long time without any problems and overcome the cancer.

I hope that cancer research continues and one day these general ailments and diseases are obliterated from humanity forever.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by radiodjguy

This post is not about cancer treatments.

It is about the fact that cancer is a transmissable disease.

You can catch it of other people.

That is why so many people get cancer.Every year 1,250,000 Americans are diagnosed with cancer.

Every year 560000 Americans die from cancer..

You may remember 12 months ago how a few people got bird flu in the Far East and everyone was calling it a pandemic.

a few hundred people over 4 months...a pandemic!

Do you remember that?

Well if 1,250,000 are catching cancer....is that not a pandemic?

It already has been proven that some cancers are caused by viruses,bacteria,fungi and I SAY UP TO AT LEAST 80% are caused by pathogens and the remaining 15% by environmental toxins in food and air and the last 5% due to genetic predisposition.

The establishment does not want you to know this to avoid panic in the streets.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My skin cancer was caused by a exposure to something which I got on my hands, my shirt sleeves up to the elbos and my pants above the knees and on the socks above the shoe fitting, nothing severe on the back or shoulders that could not be scrubbed off. It happened before I moved here many years ago, all I can figure that it could have been was a metal cleaning solution I used to clean a screw making machine with to paint it and cleaned the surface before I painted and cleaned the brush after I painted, this took me a few days to clean and paint the two machines then I had to paint a railroad train for real also using the same liquid cleaner. It would itch me and a severe tingle came over the arms sort of like Acetone but it was more powerful, it came from a 50 gallon drum full of it at the steel plant I worked at, like what aliens were once stored inside. Nothing to severe that a bit of nitrious oxide spray can't simply freeze off the arms and legs, I have been to the doctor now four times and after each tim these tiny spots startup again in more locations so I know its its cause was not coming from the sun exposure, its cause is that liquid cause nothing else I had been exposed to. The itch I get is similar to when I had that liquid on my arms and I did wash it off but it stayed there all day during my work day so I had plenty exposure to the liquid, but I wore leather gloves and if they got soaked I would change gloves, nothing appears on my hands. The occurrance of the spot lesions have grown larger but not so many so the removal is helping to get rid of the problem which seems to be embedded into my flesh and is a long term active agent so its not that if you got the unknown liguid on you that you would immediately get the lesions but several years later you would. I washed my body very good, I summize that there is nothing else which would make this happen to me. I had noticed that in the areas where the lesions are occurring I have had my jeans rot and rip from wear and shirts tear and rip like they to became rotten quicker than if I had nothing on them so I know which pants and shirts had been exposed and don't wear them anymore. As for Cancer being Contagious I doubt it as much as I would that Acetone caused the Skin Cancers I have experienced and since studying thie problem from a long time span I know the solution must have been tampered with, something was added to that 50 gallon drum which was a Cancer Agent and it may have done nothing for the cleaner improvement which means it was to add volume to the 50 gallon container rather than add quality or deminish quality. So No, Skin Cancer Is Not Contagious.

When you start thinking about imported toys and tainted paint with lead as a suspective preventive you really want to avoid the long term lead poisoning problem of kids and maybe animals as well. Just last week our cat got a walking sickness, neurological disorder. She simply walks in circles tilll she gets drunk and falls over and can't regain her stability for hours, she walks the edges of the walls instead of taking a straight line to her food dish, She stands in a corner looking at the wall for 5-10 minutes when she is suppose to be going to her dish to eat what we gave her. Calling her to come eat means a 30 minute wait while she maneuvers the house three or four times spinning in corners, if she gets lost she heads back to the start positin again and starts over. She throws tempers in her cat litter box knocking the clods against the wall to make noise then she jumps out and almost falls down and runs in circles. We don't know what her problem is really so maybe she has the neurologicalproblem because of something she ingested. Whatever her doctor visit cost $384.00 and now she has to go back and that means she was not cured of her problem.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OoTopNotchoO

I am sorry to hear about that chemical causing those problems and I have sent you two U2U to advise you how you can help yourself of this condition.

Ball is in your court if you want to do anything or not.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You all will find this interesting.
GERMAN NEW MEDICINE

"German New Medicine offers a completely new understanding of what we commonly call ”diseases“. By understanding the Five Biological Laws that Dr. Hamer discovered, we liberate ourselves from the fear and panic that often come with the onset of an illness. Truly, a gift to humanity!
Dr. Hamer found that every DISEASE originates from an unexpected shock experience. He established that such a sudden shock affects not only the psyche, but impacts at the same time (visible on a brain scan) the part of the brain that corresponds biologically to the specific trauma. "

At the bottom of this page click on "details" for more info.

Also you must see this page for info on Metastasis

QUESTIONING METASTASIS

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The only thing that is contagious - big time - are ideas.
It doesn't matter whether they are "true" or not. The only thing that matters is how many people read/hear about them - and how many of those believe what they had read/heard.

Do you know, for example, that aspirin as a means to prevent acute cardiovascular blockage is supposedly (statistically, it seems) much more effective in the USA than in the UK?
That's because the belief - or knowledge, if you will (because we're not talking classical placebo effects here) that it prevents heart and/or ischemic attacks is apparently much more widely spread in the USA than in the UK.
(Sorry, I don't have a link - nor have I the time to google it up right now, I am not writing from home, but ti should be easy enough to find.)

For the same reason I predict that the number of, say, cancer-afflicted smokers will actually increase, and considerably so, thanks to the glaring "warning" labels.

Rupert Sheldrake has written a few interesting pieces about this.
(It's rather funny that he isn't mentioned here half as many times as David Icke, for example.)

Bottom-line: one has to be very, VERY careful about spreading any kind of information, especially if it's based on speculation and if it involves negativity - AND assume full responsibility for helping spread the very thing that one is "warning" about.

(I wonder, is that why they say that the "road to hell is paved with good intentions"...? ; ))

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

OK THANKS, I HAVE A GOOD SKIN DOCTOR, WHOM SEND SAMPLES REMOVED FROM THE FLESH TO ATLANTA FOR ANALYSIS TO SEE IF IT IS BENIGN, OF TWO SAMPLES ONE A CALIFLOWER SEND TO CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL NOTHING HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS BENIGN OR TUMOR CAUSING SO I AM AOK ON THIS SO FAR AND I HAVE LITTLE TO FEAR IT JUST A SKIN CANCER AND NOT VICIOUS LIKE MELANOMA.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The site is-cancer-contagious states cancer is not contagious, in fact ... No form of cancer is contagious. (first sentence)

When cancer is excreted from the body it is dead cancer cells which are non-active and cannot produce cancer, while only living cancer cells strive on living cells to grow. We know this is true because the pancreas duct provides the route for dead cancer cells to leave the pancreas in a pancreatic cancer patient sometimes the duct that supports this is cancerous and has to be bypassed, not all operations can successfully stop the cancer if the duct has become cancerous and the leakage can motivate new cancer cells to spread throughout the body. In this case the patient has about 6 months to live and even that its a painful death and lots or opium and morphine is given the patient administered by a RN that visits the patients home. In old age a patient has no chance of chemotherapy or other surgeries because at 80 years old you are considered to old for treatment of cancer. Between 65 and 80 your chance of gettting cancer will increase as the body organs begin to lose their ability to create new cell growth, without which your body cannot replace what cancer takes away and thereby you die. A almost sure cure is in a DNA splice which bridges the gap of the DNA chain that is responsible for creating new cells, older people have lost this precious link and only a DNA operative procedure and replace the broken link. Experiments are taking place in England regarding this very problem, the subject of the DNA link replacement option is a tadpole of a frog before the tadpole grows legs when the tadpole is a clear tadpole, that DNA can replace the broken link seen in older people and the testing has proved that it works in the laboratory so it can work in human beings. TRY: Bath University

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

OK Vector J you seem interested in modeling but you need to go towards DNA modeling, your in the UK, ever heard of Bath University? OK the professors there in Genetics have determined a cure for cancer exists within the human DNA and a Tadpoles DNA, so simply injecting the extracted broken link that is missing in a human present in the Tadpole DNA into the human DNA will make the human DNA respond again to normal cell growth which during old age the link become broken or vanishes from the DNA somehow (JUST WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN), OK so then the human being cells can begin to replace themselves again so a new pancreas, new liver, new whatever can be grown from those particular cells, like you said lung cells in your example of a tumor in the lungs. A new lunkg can be grown. Either go to Bath University or contact Bath University and get the professors names and contact them for information regarding the project.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi, I just joined because of this thread. In 1993, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer that had metastasized throughout her lymph system. She was given a prognosis of 3 weeks. She was only 26. By the Grace of God, she lived until last May - 15 years more!

Before she died, the doctors had given up on her. No one would treat her or even listen to us. So I did my own research and I'll share some of what I found and believe in a moment.

First, RE: this part of the original post: "The American Cancer Society is unlikely to remind its contributors that treatment for one form of cancer can cause the formation of another "different" cancer. For instance, after chemotherapy about three percent of Hodgkin's disease patients go on to develop Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, or leukemia. Officially, the reason for these "second cancers" is unknown!"

I won't disagree with your theories in the majority of your post, but I have to tell you that this part is a major, major fallacy! Officially the reason for second cancers is unknown? When you're given chemo, you have to sign all kinds of forms saying you acknowledge the risks you're taking, and some of the risks include things like Leukemia! They *know* chemo and radiation cause cancer, they admit it freely and they warn you about it. It's just that basically, you're told that there are only two ways. You have cancer, and you either a.) Die of it now, or b.) Give yourself a few more years and die of it later.

Although that part of the initial post was completely wrong, I'll say that I think it's unquestionably *intentional* that cancer treatments cause cancer. It would be bad for business if people got cancer and just cured it, never having to go back for more of these expensive treatments. It's a way of ensuring repeat customers.

So, what I know about cancer. What's the saying? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? Less than 6% of doctors get adequate nutritional training. Most have 1 lecture max. VETS get more! Medicine's a BUSINESS like any other. They're taught to give medicine for everything. Then the medications cause other ailments that cause you to need more medications! It's a convenient cycle. I talked to many lab researchers who told me that cancer can't grow without animal proteins. My own research has confirmed this, and I've since gone vegan. Doctors won't tell you this because they simply don't know.

Also, B17. Just as scurvy can be cured with Vitamin C and jaundice with Vitamin K, a lot of scientists are saying that cancer is a disease stemming from deficiency. And I find it very interesting that the FDA has banned many places from even selling Apricot seeds, and that they've made it illegal altogether to sell them along with information about them. You have to choose, the seeds or the information. It's sick. Because of that, there obviously must be something to it. And, again, if it were as easy as eating some friggin' seeds, where would all the oncologists be? All the money that goes to chemo?

I've also wondered if it's some kind of ploy to get rid of what the government thinks of as leeches on society. I mean, we know there have been military experiments done in poverty stricken cities -- and also, in my own city, in the poor areas, they started giving us a different kind of tap water before they gave it to the rest of the city. We were guinea pigs. I'd explain more, but I don't want to give away too much information about my previous area. The kind of chemo my mom was given was tested on the people who couldn't afford anything else. It saved her life, but the poor people are who get tested on.

In response to the general idea of the thread, I've wondered if it's contagious before because MANY of my mom's chemo nurses had cancer. A nurse of my mom's and her daughter died from it, the head nurse for my mom's oncologist was about to die of cancer and tons of others ended up getting it. Could be why it's inherited. I catch family colds too!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Why not? You certiainly don't seem to know what actually causes cancer. It is actually quite easy to clean serum or blood for HIV vira, it is just not viable on a large economic
scale, which is why it isnt done. And if you even get a cancer cell in your blood from a foreign person, the chance that that cell is destroyed is basically 100%.

That was in response to esecallum saying that no one would want blood from an AIDS or cancer patient. I've never heard of cleaning blood of AIDS (couldn't that cure AIDS in someone?), but I wouldn't know. I only really know about cancer -- and even then, I mostly know about what I've seen personally. But I can tell you from my personal account, they actually won't let cancer patients donate anything! I'm not sure about *all* cases, but I know my mom was concerned about my ever needing blood or an organ, because the doctor informed her that everything in her body was basically bad and couldn't be used. The risk of someone getting cancer was too great, they said. After that, we always talked about how we thought it must be contagious like AIDS. I mean, at first, they said AIDS couldn't be contracted, then it could only be contracted from animals, and then only gay men could get it, and then only straight people could get it from anal sex. Now we know that, while it is rare, you can even get AIDS from a kiss.

Getting cancer from someone that way *is* a risk, but it does seem it's also about the damage done due to treatments. And this is all what I was told by oncologists. And cancer is injected into animals, so.

I think it may just be like the AIDS thing. I mean, they didn't want to panic us, and they also just didn't know. In this case, I think they do know and just don't want to panic us. I'm surprised no one is panicked when 1 in 3 get cancer. Jeesh.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

Cancer cells themself are not contagious generally speaking, the causes of it however can be. Certainly their exists ascenario in which cancerous cells leave a host body and enter a new one via sexual activity, however the likelyness that it will set up shop and vascularise and metastasise in the new host seem astronomically small. They would likely have no better chance that any organ used in a transplant that then does not have any supporting imunosuprresents taken to make sure it doens;t get rejected....

And I am more than happy to cite research papers fromanumber of sources to back up everything i've said.

I'd be interested in seeing your data on that subject...could you cite your sources for me? Thanks a bunch for adding something solid to this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm confused ..
America has 300.000.000 in population.
100.000.000 should have cancer according to you, but only 560.000 has died so far .. You should probably do the math one more time.

Becuase 93% of 100.000.000 is not 560.000 people .. ?

Or am I just to tired to do the math my self??

[edit on 23-1-2008 by tep200377]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join