It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look elsewhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
with constant and predictible titles like "Nothing Strange is Going On in Area 51" and " how to infiltrate area 51" have you guys ever...just ever considered there are more secretive bases easier to view and infiltrate within the united states??? WHy this insane and rediculous exposure to area 51? Ever heard of Dugway Proving Grounds? or Dulce? or Four Corners? Or certain mountains that seem to have unusual amount of acitivity? Get over area 51 and keep a broader mind. It would be incredible to see this forum finally begin to look into other secretive bases outside of area 51.

Hell do you really think they are going to start wizzing around in ufos with nationally broadcast tv shows, movies, radio shows, and internet sites like this constantly talking about it? Or quietly move this operation to yet another less known base? If you want the truth be open minded to the various "area 51's" throughout the country and for the love of god start some new topics and satallite coordinate searches into it.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Hi there,

Funny you should say that because I've always thought that area51, could be a red-herring ... whilst everyone is staring so hard at that place it leaves'em free to get on with whatever it is those guys get on with ... in other locations.

Just thinking aloud. Woody.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
its just maddening when there are so many other hotspots out there that no one is exploring because everyone is so singularly focused on area 51 because the media makes them believe that where all the ufos go... These types of places exist all over the US and are alot more accessible than area 51 which is almost a red herring as of late.

You will still see things at area 51, however my point being the real juicy stuff within grasp may not be so guarded... and there likely are alot more open freedom ridges out there waiting to be shut down.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You can certainly have high tech labs in the middle of everywhere, but you need room to run aircraft.

Many companies have done "skunkworks" type operations in business parks. Here is one example. I met "the electrician to the stars", so to speak. Basically, this is the guy you would get to set up your power for some supercomputer, weird high tech machine, etc. [Anyone who has hired electrical contractors knows there are a lot of hacks out there, and you don't want to screw up an expensive project with poor infrastructure.] So this guy wires up a room in a building with no signage to indicate who occupies it. For some time, nothing out of the ordinary happens. There happened to be a few homes near the business park. A strange thing started to happen. TV screens would go nuts. Images would move around for no apparent reason. And it only happened at night. To make a too long story shorter, it turns out in this building was the development team for the first ion implanter. [It's a nowadays common item in semiconductor foundries. It has a wiki if you need to know more.] A component in an ion implanter is a serious magnet. Apparently the prototype was not shielded very well and it managed to deflect the CRTs in the residents TVs.

I thought I discovered a skunkworks of sorts in Berkeley. No signs on the building. All sorts of cameras on the outside. Doing a bit of research at the assessors office, the building turned out to be a blood analysis lab. However, if the lab had rented the building rather than own it, I probably wouldn't have figured out the function.

There are two very common secure windowless building found in many urban areas, namely building with phone switching equipment and computer server farms. You don't advertise these buildings since someone bent on sabotage could mess things up.

Here is a building in the middle of everywhere:

referring page
www.lazygranch.com...
Of course, this building screams spook. It is the "blue cube", a military satellite control center.

Nah, I think Area 51 is still "it." You can't do much out in the open.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I seriously think that you are chasing Ghosts here, Ive been to Moffet many times not only as a contract employee but also as a civilian visitor on public tours of the base!!!!!!

Sure at one point in History this place was used by Naval/Airforce aircraft but not anymore they only have 1 Radar Plane and 3 Backhawks on the base now....

The Infamous Blue Cube is a building that was once owned and operated by Lockheed Aerospace but has now been pretty much abandonned outside of a few Federal Workers that still are employed there...

As far as the Spook Show you are looking for do you honestly think they would test Top Secret Aircraft alongside a major California Freeway????????

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
are you talking to me or Gariac? My point is to look elsewhere at otherwise less known secrative bases and compounds in the Nevada / Utah/ Colrado/ NewMexico mountains and deserts. Or hell even in your own back yard whereever that may be. Far better chance of finding a ufo test flight there than under the security at area 51. Even Porto Rico and some islands have strange black op like bases and activities from some "stories" i've read. Its a shame no one on here discusses or investigates them instead all focuses is on the deadend pointless how to break into area 51 which will never happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Lockheed facility in Sunnyvale (Moffet) is still very much active. Those long buildings you see house radar/satellites and they also have a hangar there for the U2. It is painted to blend in to the desert and is amazing to see in person.

A good majority of the work there happens underground, however. It part of their space systems division.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminus

There have been rumors of underground facilities near the Blue Cube. Truth? Who knows.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JOEYSINNER

I've been there myself, but that doesn't mean nothing secret is going on there. NUQ can still received classified air freight.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well here in australia we have pine gap and is said to be a "dumb" i have friends in alice springs NT and rumour has it that some aliens and technology of area 51 and dulce have been transfered to pine gap, ( no public intervention there ) they tell me that there have been 3 to 4 c-17's landing at alice springs airport everyday for the past few month and a fleet of 5 semi trailers transporting goods to the base.

just the other day i also found out that theres a dumb ( deep underground military base ) in the snowy mountains just 6 hr drive southwest of sydney however i havent found its exact location yet and what its there for i have no idea.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I heard they only teach english and table manners to aliens at area 51 anymore. Plus the huge shipments of balloons and cotton candy seem to enhance a scaled down black ops signature.

new topics

top topics

join