It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodness. We seem to have a conspiracy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Greetings, folks. My buddy and I are from a happy little purple forum known as @forumz (www.atforumz.com). Now, we've recently had a rather... strong-worded poster known as Freemason arrive on the scene. Freemason has not been integrating well, but that's another story...
Now, imagine our surprise when another rather unusual poster called "All Seeing Eye" who periodically gives us updates on George Bush's sexual orientation and Satanic activities posts a link to this forum and, while casually browsing, I spot a certain FreeMason who signs (or rather, doesn't sign) his posts in exactly the same way as ours, has the same writing style and somewhat conservative leanings! Golly!
Now, our Freemason buddy has been the centre of an ongoing debate for a little while now - many posters thought he was a "character troll." Personally, I had a feeling he and All Seeing Eye, who appears to be a moderator here, were connected.
Clearly they aren't the same people. But humour Sheikey and I - has one of you followed the other to our purple online home? Why? Are you just trolling, are you Tori Amos fans or do you just like the colour scheme?
Any help from you conspiracy-solvers would be ever so much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yesh, we feel that it us up to me and witchfinder, to get to the root of this problem, so we can go back to our happy world of mindless idiots and have no further problems from our little friend. Quite frankly it's becoming mindlessly irritating. So come on kiddies! Noone enjoys a good drama like us @forumzers! Get in on the fun! Help us solve our little mystery and you will get a free, yes FREE lifetime pass to atforumz.com! The purpliest purple forum on the interweb!

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It isn't often we venture out of our little world of random depravity and discussions about the smell of robots, but this is one of those times.
Join the drama. Solve the mystery. Enjoy the purple.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I feel dirty.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   
witchfinder general

I must ask why you are masking your IP?

Such activity tends to be seen as "potential trouble maker" by forum Administrators.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was posting from the uni lab computers. That may be the problem. I'm on my own one now if you want to check.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
WE COME IN PEACE!

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes. Seriously. We aren't here to troll your boards. We just want to know what's going on! Oh, and if you'll have an electric shock collar fitted to your Freemason... the other ones are fine, but this one keeps biting...

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:06 PM
link   
LOL, shock collar, I like it. Welcome to ATS. Please make yourselves at home, and do try to overlook my spelling errors.

Take some time away from the insanity and troll around.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:14 PM
link   
William,

I understand you are an administrator of this board and all but...

Why the heck are you checking these guys IP addresses?

You'd figure a bbs devoted to political, scientific, and religious dialogue - in other words, freedom of speech - wouldn't abuse the posters' right to privacy and anonymity.

If you have a problem with someone's behavior, or they have broken the rules, then look up their IP and ban them. These guys have done neither. I think you've overstepped your boundries.

-�-

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Savonarola

I'll be the judge of what boundaries get stepped on or trampled over.

This forum has been the target of hacking attempts in the past. As a result, we have taken a more proactive approach and came close to deleting the "witchfinder general" account without warning.

Posting here is not a right of yours. It is a privilege, graciously extended by the owner and operator.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just think of the admins as the super-secret agents that keep the world from coming apart at the seams, fighting evil and darkness while you, for the most part, are unaware. This is but one glimpse of the war on ATS cyber-terror, and as you can see, the Remo Williams William uses skills and intuition that are quite amazing.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Just think of the admins as the super-secret agents that keep the world from coming apart at the seams, fighting evil and darkness while you, for the most part, are unaware.

or at least that is what we tell william sometimes we he gets depressed and upset dont let him know we dont knw what might happen to him if he discovers he isnt a secret agent.

[Edited on 13-12-2002 by Quicksilver]

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Supreme Skeptic Overlord is not to be triffled with!

Mr. Silver-of-the-quick, AOL user... we are watching you.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 09:41 PM
link   
did someone forget to remind him he wa special huh NC, Ycon, TC oh crap here comes the beating.

[Edited on 13-12-2002 by Quicksilver]

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'll admit fully but not take the blame!

No please do not spam this place with crap, I've made my amends, allow me to explain myself witchfinder general.

First off finding this place surely means nunu betrayed my trust?

Anyways, I never went to your forumz intending to spam//troll or whatever. Review my first posts as I've been telling you people, and you'd see I went just to see what you were all about.

The second reply to my first post there, was something along the lines of # off. Which was odd because I only asked "What is a tori?" and absolutely nothing more, in question of Tori Amos.

That is only the beginning.

I then see your marijuana freak-out posts, and after expressing overly-strongly my feelings against drugs, we all just got off on a wrong foot, and through all the insults and my fat pride, it is not until tonight that we amends could possibly be made.

Notice though how William imediately jumps upon even the smallest thing, maintaining order, while at @ there is allowed cursing and insults, which only provoked me and my conservative ways.

But Witchfinder General, while I do not appreciate your coming to "find" me

I would like you to note this thread, and accept it...

www.atforumz.com...

For I have extended the "olive branch" as Rawth_dawg has put it, and would like you all to stop putting me down, as I have already vowed as of tonight to stop criticizing your views, by replying with my views.

If you can agree to accept my appology, feel free to enjoy this forum as an interesting place of controversy, intrigue, and equally good people as at @, and a heck of lot more research!

Sincerely,
same as always!

[Edited on 13-12-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, it's all good! I can just see you asking "what is a tori?" and the image just made my day! I've never heard anything by her, myself. So, does nunu hang out here as well? Gosh, the oddness! Actually, I followed a link posted by All Seeing Eye and having a vague interest in some of the topics here, I got to browsing and spotted you.
Sheikey and I meant no harm by searching you out - we thought that something odd might be going on, but I see that's not at all the case!
So. Apology accepted - I apologise if you feel a bit hounded by this. Looks like we have a lovely Forums Exchange program now LOL!

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Nah, I invited nunu after a lengthy chat on Aim, with him and some others, marmaduke or some such thing...I don't think he's visited.

I surely hope you've found this place interesting though, a barrier between ideas is destructive

I do not feel hounded, but I was truly shocked when i saw this topic was about little ol' me, I thought this was the last place I'd have to deal with the raging confusion of who I was over there

But if you browse futher you'll find, I CAN! have something to say, so hopefully now I can present myself as such at @ and show my true colors.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
The Supreme Skeptic Overlord is not to be triffled with!

Mr. Silver-of-the-quick, AOL user... we are watching you.

well then mr. "Skeptic overlord" tell me why you then mock Quicky? and for the record AOL BITES MONKEY BALLS!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by witchfinder general

Why do you call yourself the finder of witches?????????!!!!!!!! Do you have something against witches?!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join