It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiances part one! TheskepticSway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey im skeptic and this is my first thread i hope you all find it interesting! please comment and feel free to ask questions

ok for a start il tell you about a story which happend to me when i was about 7 years old and staying in my fathers house, i used to have to stay in my dads bedroom as my bedroom never actually had a bed lol!
i remeber waking up in the middle of the night only to see a bright yellow shadow on the wall leading on to the bedroom landing, in the shadow had what appeared to be 3 smaller lets say "beings" now commonly known as "greys" one of them had what looked like to say a briefcase ( what it actually was i couldnt tell you) the light and shadows where their for bout 3-5 seconds and then they were gone, it scared the living hell out of me and still haunts me to this day, but its not the only thing ive seen..

Keeping the faith

TheSkepticSway

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just a short question first.

What exactly are you skeptical about exactly?

If i had went through what you just described, i'm pretty sure i would believe

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
lol im pretty much skeptical about everything as i believe that not everyone will believe what you have to say or vice verca, im not skeptical about my own experiances as they happend to me obv lol, but not everyone would believe me, jus as i may find some stories hard to believe

keeping the faith
TheSkepticSway

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSkepticSway

Hi again Skeptic,

Good man !

It's always the best attitude ... hell, I don't even believe my own experiences until I've checked there could be no other explanation.

If you click-on to my 'username' above my avatar it will take you to my profile ... I wrote a couple of threads about my own encounter/abduction experience. This was the only place I felt comfortable talking about it because as you'll soon discover, there are many of us here all looking for explanations and answers.

Comparing your own experience with the accounts of others is really helpful (at least I've found it to be that way).

(note; I hope you are a man ... you can't always tell by a username ... if your not please accept my appologies).

Woody.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey just to put your mind at ease iam a dude lol!

new topics

top topics

join