It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this man a reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I was watching the movie 'Ferris Buller's Day Off' a couple of nights ago and this image caught my eye. I decided to DVR the movie and take a picture of it. Unless Alan Ruck is a Reptilian, I think this picture beautifully shows the effect that direct light can have on the pupils.

p.s I joined photobucket for the sole reason of being able to put a picture in a post... and it still is not working!!! Can someone help me with that, so people don't have to click a link. Thanks!

[edit on 1/6/2008 by hikix]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I guess I don't get it.

But yeah, as far as photobucket, Login- then you can upload pictures off the internet or you computer to a safe online storage facility. What happens when you login?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Uh....Isn't this a shot from Ferris Buehler?

I guess I don't get it.

Yes, I'm trying to say that i saw this image while i was watching the movie and it pretty much sums up 'the reptilian eye phenomenon'. The way the light hits his eyes, makes it look like he has slits of pupils. This can explain the hundreds of threads we get a day claiming people have 'reptilian eyes'.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter

Login- then you can upload pictures off the internet or you computer to a safe online storage facility. What happens when you login?

I dunno, I logged on, and I put [img] tags on the post but it still shows up as a link that says external image. I've tried so many times but it never works.

Anyway, nobody cares about this? It's clearly a lighting trick, does this not debunk reptilian eyes?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I think the dude is just stoned out of his head

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Good gravy Christ almighty! he is not only reptilian but the look in his eye also speaks of gay amish. Great catch!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hahaha you guys are ridiculous! Well, it is Sunday, and it is late.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Its the reflection of the camera in his pupils

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Uhhh. It seems more like the reflection of a cameraman in his eyes? You can see arms.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know what he is saying, there are the typical traits you would expect from these type of people if they were hybrids, but I would not make a thread about it, but I guess everyone starts at different levels in what ever they want to find the truth in.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

That pic is awesome hikix. I normally don't even open these threads but you where the author so I thought it can't be that bad.

Have you tried using the [ats][ /ats] tags? I think there the ones to post the image in your post instead of the external link.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i think its mainly a mistake in the focusing shot or something like that

if it is a reptilian alien it would be the first real one ever found

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Should it be severe or high?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
My opinion, that is not one for what it's worth.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I dont know. I was trying to see YOU in the reflection. LOL

Yes, im seeing many things affecting his eyeballs. And reptillian blood isnt one of them. LOL

new topics

top topics

join