It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing reptililan secrets revealed by reverse speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
you may have heard that satanic messages were revealed by playing pop/rock music backwards. well Peggy Kane has pioneered it much further & used it to uncover amazing reptililan secrets. she said they were impressed when she discovered that many messages believed to be from loved ones who have passed over, angels, ascended masters etc. were from them! in reverse speech the truth comes out.

they can now remove people & replace them with their clones, as written at www.evpreversespeaking.com/blog/page/2/ when it happened in a restaurant!

(Dr. Louis Turi is mentioned in the page. He was abducted by aliens when he was younger & they allowed him access to incredible knowledge).

I had a dream where I discovered that the government had cloned someone. the clone was being programmed to memorize all the likes & dislikes of the person being cloned.

she said that when someone takes hallucinogenic drugs they are vulnerable for manipulation by the reps. she has reversed David Icke's speech when he talked about what happened when he took the ayahuasca hallucinogenic herb. see www.evpreversespeaking.com/category/ayahuaska/ Someone said that when he took ayahuasca that's when they had the chance to clone him.

her link Instructions for Listening to Reverse Speaking and EVP reveals more amazing rep facts. she says that for example if she hears Bush speak in reverse he'll say "it's Peggy listening again".

David has said that one reversal of a the white house spokesman said: "we are the people of the snake & we look after our own".

see www.soundrec.co.nr for advice on free sound editing software.

Peggy says that the reps have manipulated Alex Jones too. I'm sure Alex would not advise people to vote for anyone unless, he was being manipulated.

www.reptillianagenda.com has a page with people's experiences with reps. one called "Information on the Reptilians" ( www.reptilianagenda.com... ) is from someone who removes reps attached to people's physical body & the booby trapped im-plants on the person.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm going to be frank with you.......it souns like complete and utter BS....

when you listen to another language, you try to pick up the english in the words to try to relate....it might sound a little like english, but it's something completely diferent.

The same goes here...little sounds might slightly sound maybe like english, but that's becuase your brain is trying to convert the sounds into words you can understand.....

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Truth be known, once someone has convinced themself of something, from that point on, the eye sees what it desires to see and the ear hears what it seeks to hear.

As for this repitillian ideal, it is beyond me how sane and sober people would even take the time to grasp something as outlandish as this as being a fact. I think a small percentage the populace has become bored and allowed their mind to run free in the field of lizards.

new topics

join