It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was wondering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i was just thinking about the second coming of christ.

there have been some different threads on christ and i am really interested in his history and the beliefs people hold of him.

what i was wondering is when the second coming, arrives will he be resurrected again or will he desend from the clouds or will he be a rencarnation.

im not religous but the history and the contradictions of different stories really interest me like the bible opposed to the dead sea scrolls, sort of thing.
i dont want to offend any religous poeple i think its up to the individual, im just wondering what the bible says or what peoples beliefs are on jesuses second coming.
unfortuantly i do not own a bible of any sort so cant look it up.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Revelation 14:14
" 14I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one "like a son of man"[a] with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, "Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." 16So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested."

the son of man is jesus

you can also search the bible here
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
As for your question about How Jesus will return:

Acts 1:6-11
6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, F1 after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

He went up in the clouds and likewise will return in the clouds.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If you look deep within your spiritual heart, you will see the coming of Christ wi thin you. All you need is love and and ability and...........oh hell. Just look within you and you will find that Jesus has been here all along and never left and was always here and when he comes back you will discover he never left and instead find your spiritual self and find that you are one and the same with God. For Jesus spoke to his disciples and said incredulously to them, Don't ye know that ye are gods? I just think that some translator left out the apostrophe.

new topics

top topics

join