It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The missile shield in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Anybody knows if this shield works ? And if it is in place ?
If it woks then : false flag attack attributed to Russia, nuclear attack by the US against Russia, the shield works, then NWO begins for the survivors.

All this is just my thinking about the worse thing that missile shield could bring. Maybe it's not like that and the shield will really protect "the free world " against the "evil Russians" , no NWO involved

I have no doubt that 9/11 was an inside job and I believe the characters behind it would not feel any guilt if they could start a nuclear war

en.rian.ru...

"If a radar [in the Czech Republic] along with missiles in Poland are deployed, this will be a military operation ...to weaken Russia's nuclear deterrent potential," Mikhail Kamynin said in a statement.

"We will have no other option but to take measures to make up for this new factor in our strategic balance of forces with the United States."

Kamynin cited a recent newspaper interview by Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg, who said it would be logical for the U.S. radar to monitor Russian territory.

"Such statements by Czech leaders ...show that talk about a missile threat from Iran is ungrounded. Czech diplomats are telling things like they are, revealing the true goal behind the Third [missile defense] Site in Europe - a threat supposedly emanating from Russia," Kamynin said.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
all these 100s of missile sites

~might very well be seen as the biblical 'Temples' to the god of Forces'
erected by the end time "Beast" empire. ~

back +35 years ago, the NATO forces had not yet perfected
missile technology, so the deterrent of that time was strategically
deployed ADM devices.
the new missile shield, ? son-of-starwars ? is a natural progression
of projecting power...(effective even if there are No missiles at these installations)

new topics

join