It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age of the Dragon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This email, and image was sent to us by one of our listeners. We have sense contacted this listener and with the invitation to tell us more about it, but he has declined saying that he does not want to be that known. I am posting this here because I want to know if anyone can add to this in any way. Maybe ID the symbol, or just thoughts on this in general. The link is to the image only. And below is the email that was sent along with it.

The image above was sent to me at exactly midnight on 1-1-08.
The email is below:

Dear Captain Jack.

I am sending you this picture and information about it. Exactly one year ago I was in a car accident. I was in a coma for three weeks. I do not remember anything from the coma except for one thing. A man handing me a golden coin that bore this image on it. He said to me that when the world as I knew it was about to end that this image would appear to the world naturally. It would be seen by a select few and then passed on to the rest of the world. He went on to say that no one would understand what they are seeing and that I should find the right person to pass on what is in front of them. I was told that this is the age of the Dragon and that it is about to hatch from it fiery egg and would consume everything on this planet to allow this plant to be re-born.
I believe that you are the one to inform the world that it is about to end. I know that this symbol has been shown to the world already. I believe everything that was said to me in my coma, and I believe you should be the one to warn the world that the age of the Dragon has started.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
wow that's really wierd, i had a dream last night which relates to this...

it was early morning and i was half awake, i heard a knock at my door so i got out of bed and opened it up, a small fat greasy man wearing an oversized suit stood there, gasping for breath. he said something about a dragon symbol that would begin to hold great significance in our society, very soon. i noticed that one of his eyes was in a slow rotation but i ignored this, it made me feel very akward. i asked him to explain this dragon symbol further, intrigued. he pulled a patch from out of his jacket and used it to wipe then sweat off his forehead, then her showed it to me. it was a stitched illustration of a black dragon on a red circle. then he said 'ten bucks'. so i said no thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I can't say what the image is or what it means, but it is a very peculiar image. You have to wonder why is the dragon split, why is there a number 7 in the middle of the dragon. What is the symbolic meaning here? Who knows it could be a hoax, anyway I find it kinda intriguing.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by clinux]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Reminds me of the tattoo Angelina Jolie covered up with coordinates.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hummm... dont you already know the growing Dragon of the new world... who is know as dragon... its China...

Are they trying to tell something in code?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hmm....interesting.....this was posted a few weeks back and I even posted a response. Now that thread is no longer available here. Very odd.

Do a search for "golden coin" and you will see the original thread title and some of the quote, but when you click on it the thread has disappeared.

What happened to the old thread?

-B

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

maybe it was a duplicate thread?

You can still find it in the google cache.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
What happened to the old thread?

It was trashed.

So, anybody know what symbol this is?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
it resembles the sumerian dragon (or is it babylon? I can't tell, I always get those 2 places confused)Tiamat:

www.bibleorigins.net...

didn't this whole NWO organization supposedly start in ancient babylon?

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
seriously, nobody finds it odd that it resembles the image I linked on the post above?

new topics

top topics

join