It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attacks for Republican Nominee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Many not-so-ignorant people have agreed that there was something very curious about 9/11 as a whole. Many people believe that 9/11 was created as a political sceam to better Bush and to give him ultimate control.

The question I raise is, if this was the case, will republicans allow this to happen again in order to keep a conservative president in office?

A friend of mine and I were talking about the presidential race in 2008. We both came to the conclusion that when it gets closer to the presidential election, if the democrats are winning the race, there could very well be another large scale terrorist attack.

I had once before raised the question about the United States possibly trying to create a world war 3, however, was quite logically disputed due to the fact that the United States would be totally ignorant to start a war with COUNTRIES due to the availability of nuclear weapons.

The major difference to the previous question and this question is that the United States would not be going to war with Countries, instead the United States government would be creating an ideology in the minds of the American people that the war on terrorism is a needed thing.

In effect this ideology would create a much needed atmosphere for conservatives who appreciate war, moderates who understand the need for war, meanwhile making liberals opposed to the war look stiff-necked and numb to national security.

Personally I find this somewhat appalling and quite believeable. I really would not be surprised to see a terrorist attack in 2008.

If the conspiracies are true, which many probably are, this would be a great addition to the vault.

join