It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

d4rk knight prophesy---quite plausible--look at this ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i read d4rk knights post and was quite intrigued.. i realize many hate it and some like me are generally intrigued. not that i believe it yet i don't totall discount it--

well from what i read he seems to think or what he describes,,i think,, is man made.. well i came across this:

www.physorg.com...
Projecting onto thin air

FogScreen is a futuristic innovation that creates a thin white screen of fog. The screen can be projected onto, touched, and even walked through – a sure-fire attention-getter for publicity or educational purposes.

this made methink of this prophesy. it made me think , if this is now in the retail sector----and mass produced for us-----how long has the gov't know or been at this technology. you figure if we can have it, imagine the gov't possibilties with millions of black project money. if we can own something than can do this----i wouldn't doubt the gov't could do it on a grand,huge scale
also spreading chemtrails or smoke could be used for a huge projection in the sky

the only part that i question---he talks of recieving suttle signs before the big one----i ask why----if this is gov't or nwo related why would they give signs or precursor
why let the cat out of the bag-----if it was me i would want to go for major shock value right???? just a one time ,,bam----scare the public into submission-----so i just don't see the reasoning for little, suttle signs

here are some links for fog screens

www.fogscreen.com...

www.aka.tv...

search.techrepublic.com.com...

picture of projection:
content.techrepublic.com.com...

www.nonydesigns.com...

about 30 pictures of fog screens

also links to original posts

a confession Guilt makes me post this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

revisiting a phrophesy of lights in the sky and a warning by a fellow poster

to live or to....die 2009-2012

so i just wanted to share this info---made me think about this thread----
take this thread where ever you want----
does the technology exist to pull off this prophesy????
any other technology out there to support this---
or sky projections???

to mods---if i did anything wrong per -guidelines--can you fix if possible---or move wherever this should go
can anyone embed a pic of the projection from this pic or the others from here????

thanx---ATS RULES!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Come on people this guys post is important and noones replied. Fogscreens are the basic hologram technology at the moment and once you watch the videos you will never be sure of what you are seeing in the sky is real or hologram. This all ties in with project blue beam, this thread >

blue beam hologramic mind control

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Star for you brov.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Meh, there is more important things to think about then a prophecy. Such as...Britney Spears' melt down!

In all seriousness now, whatever happens happens. It was meant to happen that way.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Mate, great post. Totally plausible, but to be honest it all does my head in. I did read all of Dark Knights posts with a keen eye. This could have something to do with the project he talks about. Although, this technology could be used in a variety of ways.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Your missing the point.. just because some guy named darknight said hes had a prophecy... its nothing to do with him, its called NASA PROJECT BLUE BEAM.

Just visit the above blue beam thread or we will start another one here. I posted some interesting post right at the end about Yitzhaq Hayutman who plans to create a hologram above a temple........

Sod it here look (lol) >

Yitzhaq Hayutman is showing the world how he wants to position an airborne hologram over the Dome of the Rock, a gold-capped shrine that’s one of the most holy sites in the Islamic world. He has two big ideas, two ways to engineer the apocalypse. The first: require hovering a holographic temple by setting up an array of high-powered, water-cooled lasers and fire them into a transparent cube suspended beneath a blimp.

blog.miragestudio7.com...

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X

Oh, i didn't know that info. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You are welcome. Neither did I til last week.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

In all seriousness as you say......... your right.. it is meant to happen that way.. and it probably will if we all remain ignorant and care more about Britney Shears lol

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Excellent information on this thread. It is well worth investigating more and more because it seems the USA military and even a private Israeli citizen (mentioned above) are dead keen to use this sort of technology even if it brings on the mother of all wars.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
AND SO IT GOES.

Such as...Britney Spears' melt down!

Really! lol.

Yea.

IF this is not an omen of America I don't know what is?

The complete uncovering of the "fairy tail"!

The question lies in this.

Where do we go?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
thanks guys and gals,,,,,i too though this was important and nobody replied,,,,,in fact i just saw someone had posted on this thread today july 26

wow ,, it only took a couple months----but better late than never

and yeah---i thought,,, if this is available to us,, mainstream ,,, imagine what gov't has

granted i didn't buy into a lot of hologram theories and stories but coming across this did open my eyes a bit

again thanx,,,, i thought,,, wow i found something important and yet it sank like a rock

thanks for the bit of vindication

how did you even come across this,,,,, "searching" through the d4rk knight threads or something??????

top topics

join