It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns of Iranian missile peril for Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Israel warns of Iranian missile peril for Europe

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=NO0H2LLY2MGBLQFIQMFCFFOAVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2008/01/06/wisrael106.xml]www.telegraph.co.uk[/u rl]

Iran is developing nuclear missiles capable of reaching beyond its enemies in the Middle East to Europe, President George Bush will be warned when he visits Israel and the Palestinian territories for the first time since entering the White House.

The Israeli government is furious about the recent US intelligence assessment which concluded that Iran had suspended its nuclear weapons programme in 2003, and hopes to convince the American leader that work is continuing on a bomb that poses a widespread threat.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This appears to be nothing more than Bushes bum buddies ganging up for a fight just to win power and to look like they are the good guys.

Get a grip Israel, sort your lives out. Take a reality check.

I'm sure you most probably will convince a blundering idiot that Iran is making bombs with greater range, but prove it to the rest of us too would you please.

Just reading the news that has been written shows an almost ready anger that is seeping out from under your skin as you try to make your mark in that area.

You, Israel, have been involved in your own private little war for years and now you're calling in the big boys to help you secure your status by pleading to the Bush bunny and his goons.

Who cares if you're furious about what a report says. It says what it says. Unless you can prove otherwise, please keep quite, there's a good boy...

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=NO0H2LLY2MGBLQFIQMFCFFOAVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2008/01/06/wisrael106.xml]www.telegraph.co.uk[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yeah can Israel name an enemy of Iran in Europe aside from anybody who is just kissing Bushs behind for trade agreements?

Why would Iran waste a single rocket on Europe when they could be global muslim martyrs for all eternity by turning Israel into the ashen pit it deserves to be?

I really wish that police state would close its collective mouth over a shotgun barrel.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

because 1-1.5 million Israelis are muslim
and there are 7 million muslims that are right next door in palestine
the Dome

Iran wouldnt even use nukes on Israel

On topic Israel trying to use the scare tactic on us in europe?
i mean Iran trades with the EU. Israel really needs to change its tune

[edit on 6-1-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Not one EU nation will fall for the latest in Israeli scare mongering. The Yanks might buy it, but I think in Europe we're a little less exposed to pro-Israeli propaganda.

I mean, why? Why would Iran nuke Israel, let alone Europe? The combined forces of Europe, including nuclear ability, could crush Iran easily, not to mention that the US is treaty bound to chip in as well!

What we need to fear is the Israeli's with their "Samson Option"...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Go figure, fear mongering in America, and now they're bringing it to Europe.

I honestly don't believe Iran is as big a threat everyone claims it to be. And I doubt they're (Iran) is worried about Europe.

What we need to fear is the Israeli's with their "Samson Option"...

Indeed Bodrul, there's something they'd like you to not know.

Thanks for the link, starred and flagged!

FK

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Frontkjemper]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So the Soviet Union had 40,000 nukes during the Cold War, and they didn't launch one. Things were tense, I'm sure. But nothing came of it.

But now we're on our toes because Iran may have one in the next 5-10 years? MAY have ONE in the next FIVE to TEN YEARS? And that ONE nuclear bomb won't even be small enough to mount on to a missile for at least a year?

So why should we be scared? If we survived the Cold War, what is so scary about Iran, even if they're building nukes?

Is it this propaganda that all of them are willing to die for their "religious cause"?

If that's the case, why not just start a war now? Load up some suicide bombers and hit Israel, then follow it up with an air attack and missile launch. Right in to Tel Aviv. Thousands could die.

Isn't that "the cause"? Isn't that the goal?

If they're willing to die, why does it matter what method? If they're willing to die just to do damage to Israel, why wait?

That's not their goal. That's why.

It seems Israel and the US live in this one dimensional world. The prospect of one nuclear bomb pointed at either the US or Israel is too much for them, but the thousands pointed at Iran from the US and Israel is justified.

It just makes me wonder - what's the difference between Iran, and a country like Russia?

They'd both attack and take us over if given the advantage and opportunity. That's well understood.

I'm sure the leadership of both nations aren't willing to die for some cause.

Neither is particularly a great friend of the US.

In basic terms, they're the same "threat".

There is one difference though...

Russia actually has nukes, and actually has them targeted on the United States mainland and it's interests around the world.

As long as we're playing world cop and crushing any nation who dares threaten the "peace and security" of the United States and the world, why not just go right after Russia as well and get this whole World War III charade going sooner?

new topics

top topics

join