It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice...please help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So when we are tlking NWO are talking about an entire war on civilians? or jus the people who dont conform to this rediculous propagander?

Keeping the faith
TheSkepticSway

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
sounds like you have to find that 'Key'

whether its a convincing narrative or just a few object lessons
of 'things' comming to pass around you that would only come to pass
if your NWO scenario was true.

recall that Noah had the full cooperation of his sons and their families
to build a very complex Ark project...
just how did he convince them to concentrate all their energies and
future careers on a bizzare notion to build an Ark on the sandy plains of the Arabian Peninsula?

once you figure that out, your on your way to resolve your situation.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have problems with those things as well. My family ignores and denies everything. You could call my mother quite arrogant and stubborn when it comes to bad-mouthing her beloved Bush.
I want to tell the people I care for and love, but sometimes you just cant pulled them away from ignorance, you just have to wait for things to unfold.
I suggest you hold her tight, tell her you love her, then simply tell her. If she still doesn't understand. Just prepare. Prepare for what lies ahead so that when she does realize it, it wont be too late to do all you can to protect your wife.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What is everyone talking about?

Your loved ones wont believe what exactly?

This is the part I am finding hard to understand.

"I tried telling my family, but they just dont seem to care." tell them what?

"i agree with you it is hard to convince family/friends what is about to happen it seems inevitable now that it is going to happen" What is going to happen?

What are you telling your loved one's?

Aliens are going to take over the world?
Bush is going to start World War III?
U.S citizens will be locked up in concentration camps?
Global Warming?
Peak Oil?
Iraq?
Iran?

What are you telling your loved one's? All of the above? And they'll believe you because ......?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I really don't worry about the NWO, but I do warn family about it, just so they know about it. I trust in Jesus and God and The Holy Spirit. I don't really think I have been promised a life free of strife and trouble. But I have been promised a life everlasting. In this I put my faith. I will react as needs be when the NWO, antichrist, or whatever comes around. Will turn the other cheek? I don't know, just like I didn't know how I would react when I went to a war. But I rest assured that in Christ I have been forgiven for my sins even before I perform them.

Amen. The best preparation of all is in guarding your heart and placing your full trust in Father and Christ.
I pray that you are protected beneath Father's wings, no matter what may come your way.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

What is everyone talking about?

Does it really matter what you are exactly telling them? My whole point is to try and warn them that SOMETHING, regardless of what, will go down. You have to be prepared for anything. Even if it is a natural disaster.
Are you going to be one of those running around asking anyone that will listen to help you out or are you going to be ready for yourself? When someone comes knocking on your door ready to split your family up, or when your city is quarantined because of a pandemic outbreak, you are going to wish you were ready with a plan of survival.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
If this NWO would happen, how far it would spread ? I mean like, "they" do NOT own europe, like sweden, norway, finland etc... would anything happen to us europeans ?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Doing the right thing often makes some people look crazy,
especially when crazy is a style or a fad the Jone's follow from street to street ..

Do your prep work for the reasons that are more important then what it may have you appear to be.

Let life prove itself as it comes, if for instance you have been in error
then in that day you wouldn't have to be responsible for having led others besides yourself down your path to suffer shame or whatever they may call it.

But in your preparation do prepare for them who you love also, for all the obvious reasons.

Don't burden yourself with having to over paint the truth..you can lead them to it but it is not your job to convince them...well sometimes you can try..if they have some serious blinders on, but all people come to there own conclusions when it comes to facing truth.

it is best to show them the picture
and let them see what they want.

you ACT on what you believe
we all carry a cross in respect to our truths
it is as it is for you and them.

through out your journey it is best to be compassionate to those who don't understand.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by E†E]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thank you to all who have responded. All of your advice will be heeded as it all seems very useful. thank you again and keep spreading the word!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join